* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 416165 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>
« Reply #1395 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:42 PM »
As the pokemon exchanged greetings, Pikachu signaled everyone to come outside the pokemon center. Once Martha and her pokemon came outside, Pikachu set down a yellow ball and used Vol tackle at a standstill, sparking off a few bolts. when it held its ball and used Volt Tackle again, It caused thunder around itself, shocking Martha, mentally. Pikachu looked over and seen the fear in Martha's eyes and moved closer to her.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: April 03, 2012, 03:02:18 AM »
(Yup, I was leaving it up to you. Also, IDK if your waiting for a post, but here it is.)

Jerry pulled out my pokeball, and the next thing I knew, I was inside. I decided a nap was in order, and soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the black rock was still floating around Jerry.

You seem distressed...but about something else.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: April 06, 2012, 07:15:36 PM »
Martha jumped back as her eyes enlarged and looked lifeless. Skyline could tell what was in her mind: a sensation of fear and hopelessness, yet cautious enough to realise that the pikachu is a ally, but remembering the last time a rodent became a freind...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: April 08, 2012, 10:59:50 AM »
Jerry jumped at the remark of Zekrom. He would have completely forgotten about him until that moment.

- Oh, no no no. It's just that... I don't want Hex to crumble of exhaustion. I know that he's strong, but I don't know if he is able to withstand his own strength, especially if that strength comes from you... But we're losing time. Let's go.

As they went deeper inside the cave, they met with another trainer. This time, the trainer didn't even speak. A pokemon materialised into a Stoutland in front of them.

- In case you're wondering... this is a challenge for a battle.
- I'm ready! Excadrill, show him what you can do! Go!

Excadrill, in turn, appeared on the rough terrain, one on which he was used to. Excadrill immediately dug his metallic claws into the ground and hauled several chunks of rocks at the Stoutland. The latter tried to evade, but Excadrill was a notch faster than it. Within the next few moments, it was cornered and sustained some damage.

- Use Roar!

Before either Excadrill or Jerry could react, the mighty roar sent Excadrill back into it pokeball.

- I guess you'll complete it later. Archeops, your turn! Acrobatics!

Hardly had Archeops materialized that he was already onto the Stoutland, dodging a Crunch attack by swinging aside and hitting it on the back. The Stoutland tried to intimidate Archeops by growling and used his Reversal attack.

- Hangon and use your Wing Attack to counter-attack!

The two pokemon collided in mid air and Archeops had a hold on Stoutland, pushing the latter towards the ground at full speed.

- Crunch now!

Being vulnerable, Archeops took the full blow of the attack and loosened his grip. This was more than enough for the Stoutland which immediately climbed on his back and prepared another attack.

- Archeops, use Acrobatics again to dislodge it!

With a swift aerial pirouette, Archeops found himself flying towards the now falling Stoutland.

The next attack from the Stoutland was another Roar.

Jerry was prepared for it now and he hoped that Archeops would be able to do something.

- Use your Dragon Breath!

A beam of green light escaped Archeops' jaws, going right through the roar attack, dissipating its effects and hitting Stoutland as soon as it hit the ground, causing a thick blanket of smoke to elevate.

As the dust settled down, Stoutland had fainted.

- Hmpf! Come back Stoutland. Scolipede, you can do it!

The trainer retrieved his Stoutland into a pokeball and send out another pokeball. This time, a gigantic Scolipede appeared.

- Think you can do this Volcanora?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: April 08, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
Volcarona was watching the battle with alot of attencion as she hears her trainer

- Think you can do this Volcanora?

Volcarona nods and goes in front fo Jerry and the Scolipede

"Ready as i will allways be"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: April 09, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »
Martha-I'm sorry.

Her forehead glowed again once more, allowing herself and her pokemon into her world of thoughts. Her pokemon looked around and seen a house, with Skyline realizing it's Martha's house. A little girl came out, running with a Patrat, Pichu, Rattata, Bidoof, and Sneasal. A man in a suit came and saw the rodents and instantly sent out a Liepard and Persain.

Man- Fury Swipes, both of you!

The little girl turned around to the voice and seen the two cats coming towards her.

Girl- Sneasel, Fury swipes. Pichu, Thunder.

When pichu charged up and hit the Liepard, It didn't look like it did much except paralyze it. The sneasal was getting Mauled by fury swipes, so the patrat used Confuse ray on Persain without orders.

Man-Persain,Hyper Beam!

When it was fired, it was at the Girl.

Man-Rodents are a burden to this world. They don't deserve to LIVE!

Rattata then pushed the girl out of the way, taking the blow instead. It almost died(not fainted)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: April 30, 2012, 02:16:47 PM »
- Impressive! You've got a Volcanora? Well, we'll see how you can do with this! Scolipede, use Steamroller!

Jerry gritted his teeth. He didn't know what that trainer meant by that, but he better be on his guard.

- Volcanora, use Quiver Dance to dodge!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: April 30, 2012, 03:25:05 PM »
Volcarona nodded and quickly, as the Scolipede was rolling to her, she starts spining then quickly as her stats increasse, she passes by Scopipede side without even touching it as a high speed still using Quiver Dance
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: April 30, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »
Man- there is no Escape, child. Surrender or...

Before the man could finish, the girl fore head glowed, showing no sign of fear. at the time she seem enraged.

girl- Leave. My. Freinds. ALONE!!!!!

She instantly charged at the Persain and threw a huge punch in the way of its nose. It dodged the attack at first, but the girl threw a jab at the gut. This was apperantly the cat's weak point, and it fainted.

girl- Bidoof, Takedown. Patrat, confuse ray then tackle. Sneasal, Stay down.

As the orders were executed She climbed up a tree and jumped from it. she spun vertically and Axe kicked liepard after bidoof and patrat. the man returned both pokemon and escaped with a smoke ball. After the fight, the girl's head stopped glowing and multiple bruises, gashes, and blood was shown and she fell head first. Her father walked up from work and seen her condition. he instantly dent out Miltank, Blissey, Audino, Gardevior, and Deerling, having them use Milk Drink, Soft boiled, refresh, Heal pulse, and Aromatherapy respectively on the girl. the image faded and the pokemon headed back to the real world.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 07, 2012, 09:52:46 PM »
(PinWheel Forest)

Glancing at a nearby tree with many leaves and branches on it. Getting the idea good tree to train on..
Swiftly flying up aggressively at the first branch using quick attack as fast as I can go! Cutting the branch from the tree and as it falls using my speed to cut off each leaf on the branch and landing on the ground before the branch does.
As the leaves fall to me using my blades to try to cut them in half as the fall only a few where hit..

"Scyther!!!"

Mildly satisfied with the speed from that performance but at the same time my accuracy wasn't all that great for such a small target.
Looking at the rest of the branches I decide a different approach on it and use quick attack again but this time repeatedly to jump from one branch to the other as almost as if I was vanishing and showing back up at the next branch and at the very top quickly darting down to the ground trying to avoid the branches and hitting the leaves as I go down. This time quite a few was hit as the many leaves hit the ground all cut!

"Scyyyyther!!!" As I proclaim proudly of what I did!!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 07, 2012, 11:33:49 PM »
Martha-So you see, Pikachu, We risked eachother's lives to save each other. this was part of the reason why I didn't want any pokemon in rodent form. We'd put each other in danger. But that was then. And this...

Martha approached Pikachu and got to eye level with it.

Martha-... this is now, where I don't have to fear anything. So let's do this, Everyone!

Her team shouted in total unison, and they went on to the E4 building.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 08, 2012, 07:59:50 PM »
Warren watched as his parents approached the door, his mother paused to turn on the alarm system and say

Bye Warren, ther's left-overs in the fridge for you and Aquarios, you just need to heat them up. We'll be back tonight we love you.

Warren brushed a few strands of black hair out of his face glanced at Aquarios and stood up from the staircase he was sittting on while saying

Bye, love you guys.

Warren then picked up Aquarios as he heard the door close and then ran to the kitchen telling Aquarios

We have to prepare for tonights break out attempt while their gone this is are last chance.

Aquarios nodded his head. As Warren entered the kitchen, he grabbed his blue backpack off the chair and loaded a couple cans of food, a few bottles of water, and a can opener. Then he layed Aquarios on the ground and ran up the stairs, slinging his backpack over his shoulder with Aquarios right behind him. When he entered his room he ripped open his closet and pulled out his over coat and hat placing them in the backpack. Now that he had all his supplies with him he pulled out his map of Unova and began planning his escape route. He decided he would head out to Castelia city, he would return home later to fight Nimbasa cities gym. With that done he put his map in his backpack and then got a piece of paper and a pen to write a note to his parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I have left to begin my journey, I would have preffered to have your blessing but it can't be helped.
Don't look for me I will be long gone, you cannot report me as a runaway because I am of legal age.
I am sincerely sorry for lying to you about the intruder, but it was neccesary.
Goodbye mom and dad,
I love you,
Warren

He carefully folded and placed it on his dresser

Aquarios you ready for  because this is where it all begins.

Aqaurios looked at him and nodded and then shouted

Squir, Squirtle!

Warren laughed, slung his backpack over his shoulder and attached Aquario's pokeball to his belt, then picked up Aquarios and headed over to his window. He placed Aquarios on the floor and commanded

Aquarios tackle at the window!

as Aquarios slammed into it the window shattered and Aquarios jumped back into Warrens' arms.

Nice.

Warren whispered and then ran down stairs with Aquarios. He picked up his house phone and dialed his mothers number

Hello Warren is that you?

Yes mom. look I don't have much time an intruder broke my bedroom window he doesn't know I'm down here I'm about to attack him the police are on there way.

No Warren stay put.

His mother sounded hysterical and it hurt him to lie but he had to do it.

Sorry mom but I have to goodbye and remember I love you.

He hung up the phone and quickly went about trashing the place with Aquarios help and then smashed the alarm system. He ran to his room and grabbed the cash he had been saving and then climbed out the window. As he hit the ground he jheard sirens in the distance and he bolted into an alleyway. He quickly put on his cloak and hat and then put Aquarios on his shoulder.

This is it buddy are adventure finally begins.

Squir Squir Squirtle!

Squirtle was frantically wavinghis arms and smiling. Warren Smiled back at him and then bolted out of the alley his hat covering his eyes. He walked through the city and stopped at the market to stock up. Walking up to the counter of the market he said

Five pokeballs andtwo potions please.

The merchant behind the counter smiled and said

That will be two thousand poke' please.

Warren nodded andhanded her the money taking his items he clipped the empty pokeballs to his belt and then threw the potions inhis pack. As he walked out of the store he wiped a hand across his fore head getting rid of some sweat as the hot sun beamed down on him. He looked at Aquarios and then began running when he again heard the sound of sirens. Eventually he reached the boundaries of the city, he paused to grin then look around, he quickly noticed the path that would take him to Castelia city and set off down it keeping a look out for any pokemon he could catch. After a moment he noticed a Darumaka sifting through the sand, he knew he had the type advantage and decided to catch the Darumaka. Approaching it, the Darumaka took notice of him for the first time. It snorted and Warren called Aquarios out in front of him. Darumaka charged and attemped to bite Aquarios with a fire fang.

Aquarios dodge and use bubblebeam!

The bubblebeam hit Darumaka full onand knocked him down. As he struggled to get up Warren shouted

Aquarios Ice beam!

With Darumaka on the ground he had no chance of dodging it, it froze him into a solid block of ice. Warren threw a pokeball and shouted

Its now or never!

The pokeball hit Darumaka and sucked him in. It shook, once, tiwce, three times and then stopped, he had caught him! Warren smiled and hugged Aquarios then called out Darumaka, who was now unfrozen.

Darumaka this is Aquarios and I'm Warren, we're your new teammates.

Squir Squir.

Darumaka seemed to grin when Warren took one of the potions and healed the wounds Darumaka had recieved. Aquarios and Darumaka really seemed to had hit it off and Warren placed both of them on his shoulders as they continued to chatter. He smiled as he continued down the dessert path, this was going to be a fun adventure!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:49:12 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 08, 2012, 10:34:38 PM »
Entering the Mountain, the gate shut behind Martha. She took a deep swallow and wnt to the lower left stairway. When she stepped forward after entering the dorm. She was suddenly lifted up and rotating. She freaked out a bit but pulled herself together before landing on the top of the stairway. She sent out Skyline as her first choice before meeting the first elite four. Martha knew that he was ready for battle and walked ahead to confront Shauntal.

Shauntal- Welcome, Martha. I've been waiting for you to come.

Martha- How in the world do you know my name?

Shauntal- I have to in order to write my book. You see, I like to write plenty of things. When i heard that you were defeating gym leaders with no problem, I had to make a story on you as well.

Martha-As well?

Shauntal- I'll tell you the rest if you can defeat me. Cofagrigus!

Martha- Skyline?

The Zororark nodded and got on the field.

(FFR Jerry, Since your Umbreon has the Black Stone, you wouldn't mind if I intercepted in the plot, right?)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 08, 2012, 11:19:07 PM »
Quite content with the training progress....Looking around I spot a Timburr off in the distance attacking a Lillipup. A sharp gleem in my eye appears as anger builds of the sight...

Dashing over and doing a quick slash at the Timburr surprises him. Jumping back after the hit the Timburr sees me as his opponent and starts using focus energy, followed by a low kick directed at me. Smirking a bit I vanish from my speed and appear behind him furious at the Timburr....Using focus energy myself I repeatedly slash away at the Timburr until eventually he gives out a cry for help and as I let off on the attack he quickly runs off panicked.

Standing tall from the victory. Tall and proud!

"Scyther..Scy..Scyther!!" (You are ok now little pup.)

The Lillipup looked happy and then ran off to enjoy the rest of the day.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 09, 2012, 07:50:53 PM »
- Use Agility while still keeping Steamroller!

To Jerry's surprise, the Scolipede didn't stop after Volcanora dodged the attack. It went on, and what was more alarming, is that it was gaining more speed. A second later, it went right onto the wall, strongly rolling upwards and on the ceiling of the cave, towards Volcanora from the back.

- Volcanora! Watch out!