* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434553 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Windy>
« Reply #750 on: September 26, 2011, 01:53:22 PM »
Larvesta was smiling looking at Umbreon that just won

"good job Umbreon you did realy good"

((Flatter - Flattery is used to confuse the target. However, it also raises the target's Sp. Atk stat. its the oposite of Swagger, instead of Attack, its Sp. Attack))
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: September 26, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
- You're really strong Umbreon for taking out that Gothita on one shot!
- Good battle! I have to leave now though. Enjoy your evening!

Kara went down the Tower, while Jerry and his pokemon went further up with some minor training with the wild pokemon until they reached the top...
- Ruby? Is that you?

It was indeed Ruby. She was gazing in the distance, with her back at them with her Shinx. She turned round, tears in her eyes and she quickly wiped them with her arm.
- Oh it's you, sorry about that... I lost track of time and...

She turned back again gazing in the distance. Jerry approached her, coming besides her.
- Wait, don't tell me that...?

Still looking far away, she replied.
- Oh, no no. None of the pokemon I had died. it's just that this place, it reminds me of one of the pokemon at home. It was a Buneary and it helped my parents a lot with the household. I eventually became attached to it, but one day, she passed away...
- Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. We can ring the bell behind if you want, in the memory of the Buneary you loved...
- Thank you, I can't stay here forever and forget about the other pokemon I got and in whom I have trust in.

They walked towards the bell and rang it.
*Dong*.....................*Dong*.......................*Dong*

It went like that a couple of times, resonating in the distance. It was a sad sound, but it appeared to reach far, and beyond our world; towards those who are no more of this world...

After some time, Ruby noticed Larvesta and Umbreon.
- Oh, you have new pokemon I see. I'm glad to meet you! she said turning to the two pokemon. Oh, and you got your badge, didn't you?
- Indeed, it was a tough battle, quite unique I must say. said Jerry smiling towards Umbreon.
- I knew you would get it. Well, it's getting late and Iccirus City is still quite far... I know you want to get there as soon as possible.
- It's okay, it's not your fault, there was a lot happening too. I'll tell you later of what happened. We can get down and camp on the next stop, at the Mountains. My CGear says it's called Twist Mountain.
- Oohh! We can get there easily, I know what to do.

She threw a pokeball, and out came an Unfezant.
- She evolved when I was coming up here and can hold one person at a time. We could go to Twist Mountain on her back one by one.
- Haha, I don't know if she will be able to do that twice. I too have a pokemon which evolved when climbing up.

Jerry took a pokeball from his belt and sent out Archeops.
- Let's go to Twist Mountain before it gets any darker
- Nice! Okay, let's go! Reimu, come here.
- Want to go in your pokeball or fly? said Jerry to his pokemon.

Monferno immediately hopped on Archeops' back.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #752 on: September 26, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »
I nodded as the Conkeldurr use bulk up as his trainer ordered it to.

-Focus Punch!
He started to focus on me, I didn't know what to do and ended up getting hit very hard in the face by the Focus Punch.

-What the hell are you doing?!

-You really think I would disobey my trainer? HA! He wants you, he gets you!

His trainer ordered a mach Punch to finish me off, next thing I knew I was moving quickly across the ground and I could hear the sounds of monkeys in the background.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: September 27, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »
Martha- Drilbur.

Drilbur was sent out.

Martha- I want to train you. Do you know any other pokemon that can give you a good battle?

Before drilbur responded, three bells came to chime. Drilbur pointed towards deeper into the eastern direction of the route. The winds started to blow and out came a gigalith.

Martha- gigalith?!

She was suprised at this rare sight and even more suprised when the same boy that she traded with came from hiding, given that he came ahead of her.

Boy- I see you obtained a rare pokemon. I wanna battle.

Martha- then let's make this quick. I need to find a trainer of importance.

Boy-Gigalith, Earthquake!

Martha- Drill run!

While gigalith prepared its move, Drildurr became a metal tipped missle. Gigalith then used earthquake to bring up the bolders.

Martha- activate Metal claw!

Suddenly, Drilbur's claws became bright. Slowly but surely, Drilbur broke through the boulders one by one. Finally it reach gigalith almost defeating it.

Martha-You should've fainted!

Boy- not yet. Stone Edge!

Jaggered stones instantly shot at drilbur.

Martha- use metal claw for defence!

He was able to block almmost all of the attacks. The last stone landed a direct hit in the gut, knocking him down.

Martha- com on! Get up! Please...

Martha's forehead then suddenly glowed again. Drilbur barely had any stamina left. But it wasn't giving in.

Martha- Metal Sandstorm!

Drilbur instantly blew up a sandstorm blocking the view of the area. There was only the sound of sand brewing about and sounds of metal crushing rocks, drilbur's Metal claw.

Boy-darn his sand rush ability. Gigalith, Power Gem!

Beams of light shot at random until it found Drilbur. Sandstorm ended.

Boy-Wrap it up with Explosion!

Martha-Drilbur... Drill run...

Drilbur was puzzled for a moment.

Martha- into the ground.

Drilbur smiled and jumped into the air high enough to make the hole. When drill run was executed, explosion occured. Drilbur was inching clser to covering his body as radiation was creeping up on him.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 27, 2011, 04:41:42 AM »
When my trainer moved on, and Kara went downstairs, I quietly followed her without getting my trainers attention. I met her just before she planned to leave.

Kara: Oh, hello there, Umbreon! Where's your trainer?

I went up to her, and knocked her pokeballs off her belt. They fell to the floor and the pokemon were released. I used moonlight to heal the both of them.

Kara: Oh, uhh...Thank you, Umbreon!

I gave her a smile, and went back upstairs. I found my trainer talking with someone else who was crying. I came back unnoticed.

(This has relevance to the story later.)

We went upstairs and my trainer rang the large bell on top of the tower. The sound reverberated throughout the area. The note was sad, but hopeful.

Ruby: Well, it's getting late and Iccirus City is still quite far... I know you want to get there as soon as possible.

Trainer: It's okay, it's not your fault, there was a lot happening too. I'll tell you later of what happened. We can get down and camp on the next stop, at the Mountains. My CGear says it's called Twist Mountain.

Ruby: Oohh! We can get there easily, I know what to do.

She threw a pokeball, and an Unfezant appeared in front of us.

Ruby: She evolved when I was coming up here and can hold one person at a time. We could go to Twist Mountain on her back one by one.

Trainer: Haha, I don't know if she will be able to do that twice. I too have a pokemon which evolved when climbing up.

My trainer took a pokeball from his belt and sent out Archeops.

(Hang on, wasn't it an Archen a while ago?)

Trainer: Let's go to Twist Mountain before it gets any darker.
Ruby: Nice! Okay, let's go! Reimu, come here.
Trainer: Want to go in your pokeball or fly?

...he asked us. Larvesta could ride on Jerry's head, but there wan't enough room for all of us. But the pokeball was cramped. I thought of it as a symbol, not a home. I then remembered one of my friends who lives close to here. I went to the edge of the tower and yelled...

Hex: BRAVIARY, IT'S HEX! COME OUT!

A Braviary flew right out of the forest, and landed in the edge of the tower.

Braviary: Hey, long time no see.

Hex: It has been a while hasn't it? Hey, can you do me a favor? I need you to fly me over those mountains with these trainers.

Braviary: I'll do it, but I thought you didn't like trainers.

(Listen to this while reading the next part, it sets the tone.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2vGjH3O4w&feature=related

Hex: Things change. I learned I didn't hate trainers, just bad ones. You'd be surprised how many more good trainers there are than bad ones. I wanna do one more thing before we go. Remember that one trick I used to be able to do?

Braviary: You're gonna do it? I loved that trick!

Hex: Yup. I need to properly introduce myself to this trainer of mine.

I walked right up to my trainer.

Hex: Hi, I don't think we've been properly introduced.

I shot Shadowball into the air three times. They burst and took forms into letters that spelled out...

MY NAME'S HEX

Two more spelled out...

WHAT'S YOURS?

I held my paw out towards him, hoping we'd shake hands.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:28:50 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: September 27, 2011, 04:47:58 AM »
After Larvesta heard all of that, she just nooded and touched the center of her Luxury Ball and got in, she didnt wanted to be a burden so she just got in

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: September 27, 2011, 05:01:14 AM »
Drilbur barely made it in. Only his pawpads were effected. The battle was over.

boy- Aaaarrrrgghhhhh! Why?!

Martha- I'm not going to lose to many people. I have to keep this promise; my life depends on it.

Martha then returned drilbur and ran to the eastern road of the fork, noticing words appear in the sky saying "my name is rex" and "what's yours?"

Martha- they're close and strong to be able to do that. I'll meet them at the mountain.

(My posting time has now become more scarce.)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: September 27, 2011, 09:10:32 PM »
((Yes, it was an Archen, and the training I was doing included the training of Archen to evolve into Archeops, though I didn't explicitly say it earlier, and I wanted to reach the mountain as soon as possible. Also, sorry, I can't youtube :(  Also, Aqua, Archeops is quite large, so I doubt you'd be a burden :) ))

The Umbreon didn't seem to want to climb on Archeops' back, nor get into its pokeball... but instead moved towards the edge of the Tower and shout loudly. Jerry was a little confused, but shortly, a Braviary appeared. Then, the Umbreon came closer to Jerry, before firing 3 of his ShadowBalls towards the sky. Through the orange sky, the dark energetic balls shattered to take the form of letters which read: "MY NAME'S HEX WHAT'S YOURS?". Jerry was a little taken aback and even there, the Umbreon held his paw forward, as in wanting a 'shake-paw'.

Jerry smiled, and shook the paw of his pokemon.
- Nice to meet you Hex, and my name is Jerry. I suppose you will be flying with your friend here... I'm okay with that, just don't get into trouble okay?
Monfer! Monferno!
"Nice! I didn't know you could do that! I'm glad you finally was able to express your thoughts!"
- Nice to meet you too Hex. And I'm Ruby, I met Jerry when travelling across Unova.
Shinx! Shinx!
"Glad to meet you too Hex! I'm Reimu."

Larvesta, on her side went into her Luxury Ball.
- It seems everyone is ready?
- All geared up!
- Then let's go!

The three birds hovered with the sun at their back, showing the way forward with the shadow projecting from the tower.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: September 27, 2011, 09:26:15 PM »
Suddently Larvesta came out of the Luxury Ball and appeared on Jerry's head

"changed my mind, i want to feel like im flying"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #759 on: September 27, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »
I woke up some time later. I looked around, I was in a tree, or something made of wood. Upon closer examination the latter was true. I stood up, looked around, I was alone in the room. There was one entrance to the room I was in. I walked through it, there were Simisages every where. I must be in one of their groups.

-He is awake!
One of them had noticed me and sounded an alarm. Before I knew it I was surrounded.
-Whats your name dragon!
A Simisage with a large crest came out of the group, he must be the leader.
-Answer me! Whats your name?!

This was a challange, I stood up to my full highth and looked him in they eyes.
-Igneous!

-Well Igneous... You are in my tree house. You scared the crap out of some of my weaker members, and I don't take too well to bullies. You can't escape, or not unless you can beat me in a battle.

ugh... I was feeling stronger from my last battle, but I wasn't going to be able to beat this Simisage.

-Fine! I can easily beat you!

-Don't be too sure! You were barley able to stand when we got there, you won't win! He let out a loud screech and the other monkeys climbed up the walls and started chanting his name. You move first...

-Never give me the first move!
I lowered my head and charged...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: September 28, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »
(Dang, then how do I send you music? :( )

I climbed onto Braviary, and we flew off over the mountains. I looked back at the tower, and thought...

Thoughts: This is a day I'll always remember. The day I broke my barrier between humans and pokemon. The day I learned that they aren't as bad as I thought. I'll someday come back to this tower. I'm sure of it.

I looked down a little, and saw someone running in the same direction we were. I couldn't exactly give them a ride, Braviary wasn't big enough. I decided I would pretend I didn't see them.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #761 on: September 28, 2011, 02:45:00 AM »
The monkey waited until I was about to hit him, then he jumped over me had used lick on me. The attack didn't do to much to me. I reared around in time to see it coming towards me with a brick break. I had just enough time to use protect. My barrier flicked and shattered, the attack hit me and sent me flying. I didn't have much left in me.

-Come on dragon get back up!

I could feel the rage building up inside me. I stood up, opened my mouth, and aimed it towards the roof of the tree. Wasting no time the monkey ran up with yet another brick break, hitting me. I launched the attack as soon as I was hit. Next thing I knew all I could here were echos as I passed out...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: September 28, 2011, 03:08:09 AM »
A Giant Rock imbued with dragon energy flew up into the sky, almost hitting Braviary and me. The rock split into many different parts and came crashing back down, heading for a tree. Looking at the tree, I could see a pokemon falling out of it. The tree was at least 20 ft in the air, and I knew they might be in pretty bad shape if I didn't help.

Hex: Braviary, Dive! Catch that pokemon!

Braviary: You got it!

Braviary almost dive-bombed to catch that pokemon. He pulled up at the very last second and we caught the pokemon. Upon further inspection, it was Igneous. He was in pretty bad shape, and he a couple bruises. He needed some help right away.

Hex: Fly up to my trainer. We need to help Igneous.

We flew up to Jerry, and showed Igneous to him. I decided I could heal him with moonlight.

Hex: Alright, lets heal him up.

I used moonlight. Nothing happened. I tried again, but still nothing. I put all my effort into a third one, and the sky was still orange, and no moon appeared.

Hex: Oh, great! The one time I need it most, I've used it all up! That's just fan-freaking-tastic!

At that point I had no idea what to do. Moonlight was my solution to almost everything. See a friend hurt? Use Moonlight. Get a scrape? Use moonlight. Find a rival fall out of a tree while flying through the sky on a Braviary? Can't use moonlight you used all your Power Points!

(Power Points: PP, just actually spelled out.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Windy>
« Reply #763 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »
As they hovered over the lands, Larvesta got out of her pokeball to materialise on the head of Jerry.

- I knew you would enjoy it Larvesta, said Jerry giggling a little.

Suddenly, the loud noise of an explosion underneath could be heard and before Jerry could understand what was happening, Braviary with Hex had dove towards the forest to catch a falling pokemon; a Bagon. Hex brought it up with the help of Braviary, but the former seemed a little uneasy. Jerry then remembered how Hex had the habit to use Moonlight and restore the pokemon nearby when he did so, but it wasn't working somehow right now. He quickly grabbed a super potion from his bag and sprayed the contents on the Bagon. Beneath the trainers and the pokemon was now Twist Mountain, and it was probably best to get down as soon as possible.

- Is the Bagon okay? shouted Ruby.
- It is not in a good shape at all, but I'm sure it will be fine after some rest. Let's get down and set up our camp. shouted back Jerry.

The all hovered lower and lower until they set foot on a flat part of the mountain, with a some trees here and there. Jerry sent out Zebstrika and Excadrill.

- Zebstrika and Excadrill, try get some wood, will you? Monferno, come with me, we'll see if we can get some berries.

The three pokemon set off towards the few trees and came back later with the things they were asked to get. There weren't much wood, but enough to make a small fire. Jerry and Monferno had found some Aspear and Mago berries. Meanwhile, Ruby had laid Bagon on the ground, besides the fire. Preparing some berry juice and giving it to the unconscious pokemon.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Windy>
« Reply #764 on: September 28, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »
Larvesta was worried about the Bagon, she goes beside the Bagon and lays next to him oposite side of the fire near him, she was warming her body with her ability Flame Body to keep Bagon warm