* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434666 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Windy>
« Reply #765 on: September 28, 2011, 08:15:23 PM »
I could hear people and pokemon rushing around. I didn't know what was going on. I was too exhausted to care either. I smelled a berry next to me, I ate it and fell asleep again.

Offline Aura-Wolf

• Beginning Trainer
  • Behold, The Power of Aura!
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Profile Page
« Reply #766 on: September 30, 2011, 01:32:24 AM »
"Each trainer can only use up to three Pokemon. Switching your Pokemon is permitted," the referee explained. Good, because I only have three Pokemon; Riolu, Snivy, and Deino, and none are very effective against bug Pokemon, Kiro thought with alarm, but still had the fire in his eyes.

Burgh: Without further ado, come on out Dwebble!

Kiro: (A bug and poison type, right? Hmm...). Alright, I choose you, Deino!

Burgh: It's time to have some fun!

Referee: The challenger will be the first to make a move.

Kiro: (Every decision I make will count, so I have to be careful). Ready Deino? Use Dark Pulse!

Burgh: Interesting, a Deino that knows Dark Pulse. Anyway, Dwebble, use Protect, quick!

Kiro: Dang it!

(I'll finish later, in a rush, as usual).
My Loyal, Beloved Pokémon! One of the Best Trainers In America!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 30, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »
I was worried about Igneous, but also somewhat curious. What was he doing falling out of a tree? What was that huge rock that flew at us? Was it Igneous trying to hit us? I didn't really know.

I was also kicking myself for using up all of my Moonlight uses, especially just before I needed it most. I picked one of the worst times to be more compassionate towards trainers and their pokemon.

I'm frustrated at the same time because everyone else was doing something to help, but there wasn't anything I could help with. Jerry and Ruby were making berry juices, their pokemon were collecting firewood for a camp, even Larvesta was helping to keep Igneous warm. I on the other hand can't do anything to help, unless creating light shows is 'help'.

In any case, we would just have to wait until he was doing better.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 30, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
As night fell, Jerry and Ruby took out some food from their bags. They placed the pokemon food in bowls and ate their own food from tin cans by the camp fire. The night was silent and the sky was clear.

- We better get a good rest for tomorrow. We'll have to cross the mountain to reach Iccirus City. I doubt our pokemon will be able to cross the mountain by flight. During this season, there is a lot of cold winds blowing from the plateau so they say. We'd better cross from under and reach Iccirus safely.

Ruby nodded silently. It was true that the air was becoming colder now that night was settling in more and more. With the absence of the sun, Ruby was glad that they had found a spot protected by the mountain from the north. The air on the other side was most probably icy.

After the meal, Ruby took a look at the Bagon, still unconscious but now breathing normally. Unfezant had started sleeping and so were other pokemon.
- The Bagon's health is getting better. It should probably be all fit tomorrow morning after a whole night's rest. It was however strange the way we found him...
- Indeed... and to be in such a shape, it must have struggled a lot.
- And to think this Draco Meteor attack nearly hit us... I rather not think what would have happened if it really did hit us.
- It is of no doubt that this Bagon is strong. Anyway, we better get some rest for tomorrow.

Laying down in their sleeping bags, they gazed at the night sky for some time, until appeared an Aurora Borealis.
- Oh look! There's an Aurora Borealis right above us, said Ruby pointing up.
- Is it not beautiful?
- Oh a shooting star!
- You made a wish?
- Yup, I guess you already did yours

Jerry nodded in silence. They stayed up until they fell asleep...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 30, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
Larvesta was laying down near the trainers sleeping bags, as they gazed at the night sky to the newly appeared Aurora Borealis.
- Oh look! There's an Aurora Borealis right above us, said Ruby pointing up.
- Is it not beautiful?
- Oh a shooting star!
- You made a wish?
- Yup, I guess you already did yours

Larvesta was looking up as well and made a wish as well, she wanted to evolve to be able to fly, sshe fell asleep after a bit
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Aura-Wolf

• Beginning Trainer
  • Behold, The Power of Aura!
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Profile Page
« Reply #770 on: September 30, 2011, 11:27:39 PM »
It felt like forever had past before the two Pokemon got tired. Deino was barely standing, and so was Dwebble.

Burgh: Let's finish this with Faint Attack!

Kiro: Ready Deino? Dodge and use Dark Pulse one more time and give it all you've got!

The Dark Pulse and Faint Attack of each Pokemon clashed until the two moves exploded with sheer force.

Referee: It looks like Dwebble is unable to battle.

Burgh: Very good, but I'm just warming up. Let's go Whirlepede!

Kiro: Return Deino! Good job, I'm proud of you. Okay, your up Snivy!

Both trainers sent out their Pokemon at the same time, each focused completely on the battle. Kiro began to think of a few techniques he should try using.
My Loyal, Beloved Pokémon! One of the Best Trainers In America!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 01, 2011, 04:00:22 AM »
I looked up at the night sky, wondering what was in store for us next.

Ruby: Oh look! There's an Aurora Borealis right above us, said Ruby pointing up.
Jerry: Is it not beautiful?
Ruby: Oh a shooting star!
Jerry: You made a wish?
Ruby: Yup, I guess you already did yours

I also made a wish, that I would enjoy myself on this new journey and find out more about myself.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #772 on: October 01, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
I was having the usual dream bagons and shelgons have while they await evolution. I was soaring high above the ground, through the clouds, and I was breathing fire, but tonight's dream was different. In this one I saw a tall mountain, there were people crossing it, more like going through it, I saw myself with them, not as a bagon any more, but as a Salamence. The people looked familiar. I had seen then not to long ago back at the place with flying things.

I burst awake, completely unaware of my soundings. I saw a fire and humans! I didn't know what to do, these people had obviously helped me, but I was told to always be careful of humans. Then my stomach rumbled, I looked by the fire and saw some food, there were two humans close to it though. But they were too busy looking at the sky so I creed  up to the food I could smell. I started eating it, it was so good I could't help but proclaim it to the world.

-You humans make some good food! Yum!
Then I realized I had more then likely drawn their attention...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 01, 2011, 02:06:34 PM »
As the night passed, Jerry and Ruby didn't notice the Bagon had woken up in the middle of the night and kept on sleeping.

(Okay, next post will be morning now. I think that only Rex have to add a bit of the night. Rex, since you didn't ask for editing previous posts I guess it's fine for this post. Otherwise, let me know in the OOCC)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Sunny>
« Reply #774 on: October 01, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »
It was morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I was too worried about what would happen in the following days. Not just for Igneous, but for myself. The moon was waxing, and the New Moon was on it's way again. Something strange always happens to me on the night of the new moon. I had always assumed it had something to do with me being an umbreon, but I had met others, and their symptoms weren't as bad as mine were. I'm not sure if I should wander off just before it happens, or hope Jerry accepts it.

Hex: Braviary, are you awake?

Braviary: Yeah, what's up?

Hex: I just wanted to ask if you felt like traveling around with us for a while, or if you planned on going home once everyone's awake.

Braviary: Well, I was planning on going home, but now that you give me the option, I think I'll stick around for a while.

Hex: Alright, thanks. I need your help with something. It'll be easy, I promise. I'll tell you what is is when I need you to do it though.

Braviary: Um...okay.

We sat there quietly for a moment, not knowing what else to say.

Braviary: Sooo...Wanna go fly somewhere before they wake up?

Hex: I don't know... If you want to, go ahead, but I'd like to stay here for a while.

Braviary: Okay. I'll be back in about 15 to 20 minutes.

He flew off towards the forest he was in yesterday.

Hex: ...And then there was one...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 01, 2011, 10:46:24 PM »
Martha-Twist Mountain... let's get going.

Drilbur nodded and ran with martha. The night was cold and windy. The path they took waas a rough but shorter one. They climbed. Martha was struggling while drilbur was makking things look easy. Finally, they reached a cliff. With their fortunate luck, they could see two trainers with their pokeballs. She sent out zororark.

Martha- Skyline, do you remember seeing me use the flute? I need you to illusion me using it.

Skyline's eyes were blue during the process. His illusion ability amplifies with the full moon. Not only did he illusion himself as her using the flute, he mastered it.

Martha- Great! Now let's get ahead on their trail and you play this.

She handed Skyline the musicsheet. It contained notes for calling out a pokemon

Martha-My father says it was used to call out Lugia from past generations. This piece should be recognized.

As Martha and her two pokemon climb down towards the group, rustles were made but they were very light.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #776 on: October 02, 2011, 02:37:49 AM »
The people didn't notice me at all I I continued eating until I was full. I went back to sleep and had the same dream as last time. Maybe these people knew how to make me evolve...

I woke up at first light, the umbreon was already up and seemed to be shooing a bravery away. I stood up and stumbled on my feet. Now that my head was clear I started to wonder how I got with these people. I stumbled up to the umbreon.

-Hey. How did I get here?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2011, 02:45:50 AM »
Larvesta was walking up as well and looked at Bagon awake

"oh, good morning, how do you feel?... and to answer your question, we found you realy weak after shooting a Draco Meteor to the air, luckly we grabed you on time before you fell head first on the ground... anyway... name is Larvesta, yours?"

Larvesta smiled nudging Bagon on the side a bit playfully

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #778 on: October 02, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »
"oh, good morning, how do you feel?... and to answer your question, we found you realy weak after shooting a Draco Meteor to the air, luckly we grabed you on time before you fell head first on the ground... anyway... name is Larvesta, yours?"

I put up my protect barrier, swung around and faced the pokemon that had spoken. It was just a larvesta and was trying to be playful. It wasn't a threat.

-Igneous, are you a trained pokemon?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 02, 2011, 03:39:56 AM »
-Igneous, are you a trained pokemon?

Larvesta nodded and looks at him

"yes, my trainer is that male human there, i have decided to come with him because i want to fly, in other words, i want to be able to evolve so i gain my wings, and i know with him i will someday soon be able to"