Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

[NEW] Roleplay Corner

(1/3) > >>

Mr_Dark:
Welcome to the official roleplay corner where you can have some OOCC (Out Of Character Conversation).

Board moderators are ChibiVampire and Amphy.

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on June 16, 2010, 11:54:16 PM ---For the record. Everyone (other than Amphy and ChibiVampire) is allowed to start a new RolePlay thread. Just make sure they meet the RP rules and you place it in the right sub-board.

--- End quote ---

Amphi:
Like Mr_Dark said we will now conduct our OOCC(Out of Character Chat) in the thread that goes with the rp you're in :D

Jerry:
Ok, one thing I'd like to point out.

You guys will have to toughen the rules a little. With all the newbies... I won't be surprised if many ask to form part of the RP... but there are limited pokemon available! :o

Actually, there are 7 starter pokemon for trainers (without counting the Zubats... I don't know if they are unlimited, since Chibi only crossed " x2 (Taken) " out but not "Zubat"...)

Oh, and one more thing... are the daughter sections 'Pokemon Roleplay' and 'Other Roleplay' really necessary? ???

Mr_Dark:
@Jerry, as you can read in the board description:
"Start an RP, either Pokemon or Other, here! You can use the main forum as a lounge, and the appropriate subforums for the RP genre of your choice."

For the record. I copied the boards from pokecommunity ;P
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

spirit:
Am I the only one that noticed the sudden drop in the amount of pages on our little RP? What's up with that? What did you (Amphy and ChibiVampire) do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version