* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87222 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »
- Oh! There you are! They are getting quite good now. It's been a rough time for all of them... Houndour is the one what worries me the most though... that Absol not only hurt him, but also hurt its self esteem I think... I'll have to work on that. How is Riolu doing? I hope it'll be fine.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 16, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
    Jimmy walked downstairs to see Agnus and Jerry outside talking. He also noticed that Jerry let all his pokemon out and thought it was a good idea to do the same. Jimmy set let his pokemon out of there pokeballs and they began to interact with the pokemon around them. He then walked toward Jerry and Agnus.
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 16, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
"Riolu is stable, but I'm afraid mental scars from being kept in cage, and as it seemed tortured will remain. However, I decited to teake him as my pokemon, it wouldn't be a good idea to give him to newer trainers or eave him alone on this ranch..." Agne stoke the egg gently. "Hey, we could improve Hondour's self esteem, by helping him win a few battles! I'll teake some pokemon, that have type dissadvantage from lab and fight you! OK? I'll go get them, wait a little!" She said, before running off. She didn't have a fun fight in a while, and was looking foward to it. She picked a team of pokemon, she was shure Houndour would be able to defeat. "All, right, I'm back!" She ran over to Jerry, breathing heavily from all the runing around.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 16, 2010, 03:29:21 PM »
- Really? Thanks! Houndour, are you ready to battle a little?

*Houn...*

- Hm... I'll get Poliwag to help then. Poliwag!! Ready for a battle?

*Poli*Poli*Wag!*

Poliwag jumped out from the water and stood besides Houndour, trying to cheer up the latter. Houndour got up slowly and faced Agnes.

- Great! Okay, you two ready? Agnes, are you ready?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 16, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
"Oh, a double battle! Well, good luck Jerry!" Said Agnes, trowing up two pokeballs. Out came Scizor and Jinx, both chosen as easy win for Houndour. Still, Agnes wasn't about to let go the easy way.
"OK, Jerry, your turn first!" She could notice Houndour being unshure of himself, looking around, nervous.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 16, 2010, 05:32:49 PM »
- Houndour, let's try out your Tackle first on Jynx. Poliwag, hop on Houndour and get ready.

Poliwag did as it was instructed. Houndour seemed hesitant and started slowly.

*Poli*Poli*

Just then, Houndour started gaining speed and Headbutted the Jynx. It wasn't as strong as it used to be though...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 16, 2010, 05:42:05 PM »
"OK, Jinx, hang in there! Now, while hPoliwag's close, use Lovely Kiss!" Jinx gave a big kiss to Poliwag, who was just ideal target for her, standing on Hondour. "Now, Scizor, use Swords dance!" Scizor did as said, getting redy for the next strike.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 16, 2010, 05:47:12 PM »
- Houndour, use Flamethrower now!

Houndour seeing that Poliwag fell on the ground unconscious reacted immediately and let out a huge column of fire from it's mouth onto Jynx.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 16, 2010, 06:10:33 PM »
Jinx was badly hurt by Flamthrower, but kept standing. "Scizor, use Iron Head on Houndour, to knock him away from Poliwag! Jinx, use Wake-up Slap on sleeping Poliwag!" The two pokemon moved out. Scizor launched a powerfull attack at Hundour, effect of Swords Dance was obvious, while Jinx slapped Poliwag.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »
Houndour seeing Jynx heading towards Poliwag stepped in front of it and used Roar. However, it didn't notice Scizor and got hit. Houndour fell on the ground heavily.

The roar of Houndour somehow awoke Poliwag.

- Good Poliwag, use Hypnosis on Scizor quick!

Poliwag faced Scizor and its pattern on its belly started rotating. It was one of those attacks which pokemon could hardly avoid looking at...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 16, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
"Good work Jerry!" Agnes was amazed to see, that she didn't have to fool around for him to teake advantage. "But, even trough it's a train battle, I have a few trick up my sleeves... Jinx use Heal Bell!" Healing sound of bell woke Scizor up from sleep, caused by hypnosis. "Go on with double team." Scizor double-teamed in a small army of scizor copies. Carefull decision would be needed to decide wich one is real.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »
- Good job Agnes! I'm not giving up easily! Houndour, use Flamethrower on Jynx, Poliwag, use Bubblebeam so that your attacks combine!

A column of fire surrounded by water bubbles was now aimed at Jynx. The bubbles interacted with the fire. Many of them burst forming many water droplets on the field, other bubbles heated up and sparks could be seen being formed between the two opposite elements!

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2010, 07:06:33 PM »
"Jinx, counter with Water Pulse!" Junx did an attempt of reflecting the attack, but the power was to great, it all colided in this pokemon, makeing suffer suvere damage. She was hanging on last of her HP. "OK, let's make this our last stand. Jinx, Lovely Kiss Poliwag! Scizor, X-Scissor on him!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 16, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »
- Great! Now, Poliwag, use Bubblebeam all around you quick to make a bubble barrier! Houndour, run through the bubbles near Poliwag and use Roar on Scizor from there!

Houndour slipped through before Poliwag started throwing bubbles everywhere in a random way. The Water droplets created by the attack earlier activated the ability of Poliwag; Swift swim and doubled his speed. Now, bubbles charged with energy was flying wildly in all directions circling the two pokemon.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 16, 2010, 08:19:46 PM »
Jinx was KOed as soon as the bubbles started to flow around. Scizor got hit by Roar, slammed in the wall, than automatically returned ti his pokeball. "Well, that settels it! You won! I'm not bringing Scizor out again, he has kinda low HP by now, and it won't make any diffrence anyway." Agnes smiled. The bubbles where still all over the place. "Kirlia, come here!" I a blink of an eye, Emotion pokemon appeared. "Use Magicall Leaf, to pop the bubbles." Kirlia did as instucted, precisely destroying every bubble around. "Well, Jerry, how's Houndour?" Agnes smiled, after healibg the two lab pokemon and returning them where trey belonged. "You're really good by the way, next time we battle, I'll use my acuall team!"