* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

which on do yo like better

Charmander
106 (54.6%)
Squirtle
61 (31.4%)
Harry potter
27 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 193

Author Topic: Charmander or Squirtle  (Read 84480 times)

Offline RadioactiveLemon

• Beginning Trainer
  • I like the number six
    • View Profile
Re: Charmander or Squirtle
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »
  :P

Lets be honest, who woulden't want two giant cannons sticking out of their back?
*insert creative signature here*

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »
or wins and a tail of blazing fire
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2011, 02:50:40 AM »

Lets be honest, who woulden't want two giant cannons sticking out of their back?

I honestly wouldn't want giant cannons sticking out my back. Why? Because, first off, people would start calling me a freak. I'd become a social outcast in a world where popularity is everything.  With two huge cannons made of metal sticking out my shoulders I'd have difficulty walking through doorways and I'd give people concussions when they walk to close to me and hit their heads against them. 
I don't even know if I could control those cannons. So odds are if I get angry someone's gunna get hurt.  Then they'll be lawsuits, and the police will get involved, and life will become hell.  Soon enough the government is going to learn that there is a teenage boy with two powerful weapons sticking out his back.  They'll want to know how they got there, and other junk.  Once they realize how power I am they'll use me to fight in wars. 
I'll be out on front line blasting people away with cannonballs or water or whatever the hell comes out of those things.  Now I'm senselessly killing people because I have to, and soon other countries are going to want me and use me as a weapon.  So now there will be this huge tug of war over me, which will eventually lead to my own death and the heartbreak of my family.

So, do I really want giant cannons sticking out my back? No.
sup

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2011, 03:04:59 AM »

I honestly wouldn't want giant cannons sticking out my back. Why? Because, first off, people would start calling me a freak. I'd become a social outcast in a world where popularity is everything.  With two huge cannons made of metal sticking out my shoulders I'd have difficulty walking through doorways and I'd give people concussions when they walk to close to me and hit their heads against them. 
I don't even know if I could control those cannons. So odds are if I get angry someone's gunna get hurt.  Then they'll be lawsuits, and the police will get involved, and life will become hell.  Soon enough the government is going to learn that there is a teenage boy with two powerful weapons sticking out his back.  They'll want to know how they got there, and other junk.  Once they realize how power I am they'll use me to fight in wars. 
I'll be out on front line blasting people away with cannonballs or water or whatever the hell comes out of those things.  Now I'm senselessly killing people because I have to, and soon other countries are going to want me and use me as a weapon.  So now there will be this huge tug of war over me, which will eventually lead to my own death and the heartbreak of my family.

chansey what people think  :o hell yea canons on my back! I'd become a real life super hero, but probably get killed in a week lol
It's over 9000!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »
I could have said a paragraph too using Charizard as base Jimmy ::)

Just saying ;)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2011, 09:31:33 PM »
I could have said a paragraph too using Charizard as base Jimmy ::)

Just saying ;)
I would have, but I didn't feel like it.
sup

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
How has this thread latest so long, its only a decision between two pokemon, not even a decision between the original three starters...
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »
lol i agree can somecharizards really beat a well trained blastoise...i honestly dont think so
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline RadioactiveLemon

• Beginning Trainer
  • I like the number six
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2011, 08:29:37 PM »
If I had cannons sticking out of MY back, I would be the ultimate fighting machine. I'd get someone to mount me on to a tank, so I would be 1/3 Blastoide, 1/3 human, and 1/3 tank. And 100% pretty cool.
*insert creative signature here*

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2011, 08:31:45 PM »
Except that Blastoise is not Squirtle and Squirtle doesn't have any cannon... ::)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Scorpion347

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »

Actually... the people I hang out with would love them! and we all want to be soldiers in a year or two anyway.