Pokémon Universe > Development

PU Team Dedication Thread

<< < (13/14) > >>

Frenchfry:

LeoReborn:
Sariel says this thread is meant to live....

[size=8]*BUMP!*[/size]

Frenchfry:
Hm... I need to find a replacement for Baka on my favorite members of the PU team now that I'm in rage mode.

I pick....
PARTYPRASH!

I'll admit it, I wasn't prash's number one fan when he got here. He'd stricken me as just another kid with that's gonna stop logging in after a day or two.

But them something magical happened. He joined the team, after, what, a week? That's pretty awesome, really. This was also during one of our biggest depressions of inactivity, and the front page had practically nothing going on. Just about a day after Prash joined the team, we got an update, one of the pokemon center. "Here's something for the public to drule over"
Also, Prash: DROOL, not DRULE.

Two weeks later, we got "Read the old man's diary." For that month, I was uber happy. Thanks, Prash.

zak21:
I've read the storyline, and i wanna take ths time to congadulate you for not following the same story we've all played a million times. Thank you for mixing it up

Declan_23:

--- Quote from: zak21 on June 28, 2011, 09:03:59 PM ---I've read the storyline, and i wanna take ths time to congadulate you for not following the same story we've all played a million times. Thank you for mixing it up

--- End quote ---

No problem, mate :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version