Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Deathnote

<< < (6/6)

Wrathes:

--- Quote from: striker55 on June 27, 2011, 12:43:18 PM ---death note is awsome
the life action movie sucks though.
the characters look nothing like the anime ones.
Besides that, my favourate character is L.

--- End quote ---
Ya know.. idiot... Not all life action characters CAN match up with the animes.. So know the difference BEFORE ranting it sucked..

Silver:

--- Quote from: striker55 on June 27, 2011, 12:43:18 PM ---death note is awsome
the life action movie sucks though.
the characters look nothing like the anime ones.
Besides that, my favourate character is L.

--- End quote ---

you know why that is? its because unlike the show, theres a third dimension that people have to deal with.

Nidrax:
My favourite character is Raito. I wish I had a Death Note. If it came true I would do the same thing Light did. I share Kira's point of view that the murderers should be eliminated.

I wish they would made a movie (note: NOT a life action movie) about the Los Angeles BB Case.

Wrathes:

--- Quote from: Nidrax on June 30, 2011, 09:44:27 PM ---My favourite character is Raito. I wish I had a Death Note. If it came true I would do the same thing Light did. I share Kira's point of view that the murderers should be eliminated.

I wish they would made a movie (note: NOT a life action movie) about the Los Angeles BB Case.

--- End quote ---
Haha.. :) That'd be nice.. but what I'd rather have a remake of Eragon the movie and MAKE IT CORRECT! However, that's a whole different topic.. =/

Dkiddeh:
Deathnote was a TO AWESOME anime, to bad it only had 37 episodes.
My favourite character is Kira for sure, Mind blowing! Epic toughts, epic thinking work, just awesome all the way.
Ok now let me ask you guys something. Kira aka Light is dead right ?
I dontk now if you saw the Ryuk special, but the deathgod who asks him his story of earth, DO U THINK IT IS LIGHT AS DEATHGOD?
i'm wondering, i heard different story's about it, and i think it's light.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version