* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213766 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »

"Simple - we don't go head-on in battle." Said Luna, following him like a shadow. Suddenly, her ears twiched, as she froze, listening carefully. Light, allmost unhearable flapping of wings and step of feet was heard. The sound was so fade, Luna couldn't determinate where it's coming from. "Shadow, there are two or more pokemon near" They where far from the village, so it was most likely a patroll of a hunting wild pokemon. Whatever it was, it was trying to be as silent as possible, wich in the first place, caught Luna's attantion.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »
((Chibis gone :O))

^Rylis^

I watched as the Sneasel Flew on the Back of the a Staraptor. I looked at My Friend, "Star? I thought....I Thought You died..." "Rane, You ok?"
"That Staraptor, I know him, Hes my brother."
(O_O Rane Had a Brother?)

I heard Rustling, "Rane, Leris, They found us! Hide!"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2010, 08:33:34 PM »
Glice and Star watched the trio get behind a house from the trees.

- It seems that they saw us getting in the trees but lost sight of us then... and this Staraptor there, I find the way it looked towards us strange... it was as if it saw a revenant, don't you think so Star?
- Yes, it's strange indeed... Could it be? I joined the fighters back when I was a Starly. I had a Staravia brother then, named Rane. We were attacked by pokemon, we now know as the Dark Ones and he fought them while he told me to escape and get to safety. Now that I think of it... could it be that he joined the Dark Ones? But... I know my big brother won't do such a thing!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »
 Shadow stopped. He started looking around, trying to find the other pokemon. Then he heard a bush rustling. He turned and as he was about to attack, a Caterpie crawled out of the bushes. It saw Shadow and hurriedly went back into the forest. Shadow started to get nervous. "Those pokemon could attack at any second."

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2010, 02:24:51 AM »
^Rylis^

"Rane, I want you to scout, make sure the areas clear."

He came back around, and with a soft roost, Perched in the tree.
"Ryles, Theres a 2 or 3, heading this way, Im sure theyre Fighters."
"Rane, We will let them come to us. Brace yourself."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2010, 08:18:54 PM »
Glice watched the Staraptor fly away from the Lapras and the Blastoise. It came back, saying something to them and all the three seemed to get ready for a fight.

- I wonder what's going on... I hope no more pokemon get hurt...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2010, 01:23:07 AM »
 Shadow saw a pokemon fly towards the village. "Luna, I think I just saw a Staraptor flying towards the village. Is that what you heard?"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
"I belive so... dock!" Lun a growled. The Staraptor had the tatto on his shoulder. Even from far away, it was obvious he was the dark one. Luna hid in the bush, covering herself from the enemy's sight. Still, she the feeling that bird wasn't the only pokemon flying around here.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »
Shadow dived into the bushes too, and stood as still as possible, not wanting to be detected. "I can't believe I'm stuck here hiding! I wish I could just fight them, but I don't know where they are..."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
As quietly as possible, Glice and Staraptor went from tree to tree in the direction that the Staraptor went earlier, keeping an eye on the three dark ones. They didn't spot them, good. From up there, Glice's sharp eyes spotted a moving bush... it wasn't due to wind... there was none at that instant... he spotted a white fur in between the leaves. It couldn't be another Dark One, Glice was sure of it. It wouldn't hide at the sight of a Dark One.

- I noticed a pokemon in the bush, said Glice quietly to Star. I hope it doesn't plan to attack those three Dark Ones, it's a very risky battle...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2010, 11:48:31 PM »
Shadow thought he heard something faint, and he couldn't tell what it was. He waited a while, and decided he must have imagined it. "Luna, I think they're gone, I don't here anything at all. Should we keep going?" He didn't dare speak any louder than that, and since Luna heard the noise and he didn't, he couldn't be sure if they were still near.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
"I have a feeling someone's still near... Anyway, we should camp out somewhere near, we can't just bash in the village head-on." Luna said, looking around for some place they could stay at. Suddely her sensitive ears caught the sound of wings flapping. "I hear something, this might be The Dark Ones!"
Luna ran in direcion of the sound, following her nose as well. For a mere second, she could teake a glimpse of brown feathers up in the trees. However, she didn't risk to attack, if tehy where The Dark Ones, she would get more info by following than beating, and if now,... well, than any fighting was out of qestion.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2010, 12:34:55 AM »
 Shadow ran after Luna, hoping it was one of the Dark Ones, he was tired of hiding. He had already hid from them since he was little up in the mountains where he was all alone.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
- Oh no, I think these pokemon spot us. Let's watch the Dark Ones, wait, but keep an eye on them, just in case.

A Vulpix came out form the bush in particular. Then an Absol followed it. It was from the bush too. It didn't seem afraid of getting attacked... if ever the Dark Ones spot him, he'd be in great trouble. Neither of them had the tattoo on their shoulder, which confirmed that they weren't part of the Dark Ones. Glice and Star must remain careful though, for they might think they were Dark Ones, but they didn't have the choice but to hide. If the Dark Ones happen to see them all together, they'd be all in danger.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »
Soul

Soul awoke in the base, it was finished and looked great. The Geodude saw he was finally awake and told him that the Signs were finished and that they have some for a security system. Also they had got a lot of people to join, but they couldn't find Star. Soul figured he probably just went some where and would probably be back sometime.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.