* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213770 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #615 on: January 27, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »
She forgot that the further Omnisoul was from her, the less her range would be. She spoke aloud. All right everyone! We have to depart in a few hours, So you better be ready. I've seen your combat skills. We should fend off most of a Dark One army. If there's any questions, I'll be outside.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 27, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
As Haunter launched his attack, Claydol concentrated all his power into blocking the attack an prevent everyone from getting poisoned, then used Trick Room attack, so that Gengar would be slower. In the meantime, Celebi opened a time vortex and extracted power from it.

She then concentrated all the energy onto the tattoo of Haunter. The legendary healing abilities of the latter worked slowly but surely. The tattoo was becoming fainter still.

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #617 on: January 27, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »
The pain in Haunter's head had begun to ease, he was back in control of himself.

-Did...did I hurt any one? Was any one hurt by my actions?

Haunter looked up to see Celebi, and he had a flash back. They were friends in the past, but Haunter tasted the power of the Dark Ones, and he had betrayed Celebi.

-I betrayed you in the past Celebi. We were friends in the past were we not? I can only remember the day I betrayed you...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 27, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
 Shadow grabbed his things, and went outside to wait. He walked around town for a little bit, bought some berries and other supplies, and then walked back to the hotel(or whatever it's supposed to be.)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 27, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »
Seeq waited until it was time to go. The whole time he was thinking about his past..

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:11 PM »
- Phew, I nearly thought that you'd lose control over yourself again. Good job Claydol and Celebi!
- That was a close one indeed. But I'm afraid we can't lounge around, we must hurry.
- Yes, let's go meet Slowking and Darmanitan and the rest.

The little group arrived where the pokemon were gathered.
- Ah, I see you managed to bring your friend Celebi. Good, we can go forward at last.
- So, the pokemon from my village will be attacking the back of the village, while the little group from the fighters camp will go from the East.
- Then, my pokemon will attack from the West. The front is too heavily guarded. By the time we clear those sides, the front guards will be easy to take on.
- Okay, and we will see what we can do about Dusknoir while to do the diversion.
- Haunter, do you still have the Griseous Orb with you?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #621 on: January 27, 2011, 09:48:00 PM »
-The what? The Gribious Orb..., isn't that the orb that represents Giratina, and antimatter? Why would I...
Haunter had another flash back to when he was in Spear Pillar. He was fighting Arceus, and he had and orb that was powering him up. The Gribious Orb. Haunter looked in his bag and pulled out a dark orb that had an overwhelming presence of evil.

-Chosen One you must return me to Turnback cave. If you do not the Dark Lord might be able to summon the other three orbs and again disturb Arceus. Make hast and their is an enemy in your mist. To find him look among the masters of the mind...
After the orb had said what it need it stoped glowing, and fell back into Haunter's hand.

-I think we need to get to Turnback Cave...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »
Everyone was getting ready except the Eevee. It was still frightened. They were going to leave in a few minutes and she didn't know what moves it knew. then a form of some thing appeared in front of her.

Siriana, you have astonishing power, but it isn't enough. Make bonds with the fighters. Control your emotions to harness it. Here's a TM. Teach  it to someone. It'll help with evasive manuvers. With that, it dissapeared. She knew that she couldn't learn Dig so she tried to let the Eevee learn it.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
- Ok, I have an idea and we can do something right now with the orb, then we'll return it to turnback cave for Giratina to keep it safe.

The group led by Slowking and Darmanitan moved forward. The little group of fighters was led by an Espeon, he seemed to know exactly what to do and did it well. The pokemon in the village looked surprised but tried to hold us away. While Glice, Sheene, Haunter and Celebi waited for the right moment, they saw Dusknoir getting furious and rush into his tent.

- It's the right time, Celebi, teleport us into the tent.
- Right!

In a flash, they were inside. Dusknoir was nowhere to be seen, apparently, he went through the portal...

- Okay, we're lucky and we probably won't have to fight. Haunter, use your orb to close that portal, quick!

At that instant, Dusknoir's head appeared in the middle of the portal.

- You!?

He jumped forward and used Shadow Punch on Celebi. Celebi quickly dodged the attack using Teleport. Sheene got in front of Dusknoir and used Air Cutter to push him back in the portal.

- You're too late. Hahaha!

Glice frowned and used Night Slash, while Dusknoir was again pushed closer to the portal.

- Haunter, close the portal quick!

Sheene fired another Air Slash on Dusknoir and before it could attack, Celebi used Energy Ball on him. Glice did another Night Slash and Dusknoir was halfway through the portal.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »
I could sense something was wrong.

I could feel something trying to connect with me Telepathicly. I closed my eyes chanelling my Psyhcic energy attempting to connect with who ever was trying to contact me.

Pshyk! Help me! The Fighters are trying to close the portal. Teleport to my location.

I opened my eyes and Teleported to him. I found myself inside a large tent standing behind Sheene, Glice, Haunter and Celebii.

There was a large portal emitting an ominous glow of purple. Duskinoirs head was poking out almost completely engulfed by the Portal with a distinct look of fear in his eyes.

Duskinoir no!

I unleashed a Psybeam attack towards the fighters.

MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 29, 2011, 12:53:34 AM »
Evee, here's a tm containing dig. Learn it and go underground to be safe.

MOD- O-okay.

He instantly learned it, and with quickness and excellency. He went underground as told.

Is everyone ready? She got Ready to use teleport towards Haunter, as her abilities allowed her to see what was going to happen...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2011, 01:45:03 AM »
Haunter launched a toxic at the duskinoir, that way he could hit it with venom shoch when he was done with the portal. But out of no where an Alakzam appeared and shot Phywave at the Fighters, Haunter Jumped in the way of the attack while he hit the portal with a focus blast. The Portal Flickered and died out, it was closed, Haunter fell to the ground, that last attack was strong...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 29, 2011, 08:34:35 AM »
The portal was finally closed and Dusknoir was trapped in there. Suddenly, Haunter fell down. Glice, Sheene and Celebi turned round and saw Alakazam, the one who attacked the weak Fighters earlier.

- You again? You won't get away this time!

Glice grabbed Ceelbi's twig in one hand and as it glowed, he launched Night Slash on his opponent. Sheene positioned herself just behind Glice, ready to back him up and Celebi went over to Haunter to Teleport him to safety.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 29, 2011, 09:47:41 AM »
Duskinoir.. No... It.. cant be

I said with tears in my eyes. Duskinoir had helped raise me into the Dark ones alliance since I was just an Abra. I couldnt believe he was gone.

I was in so much shock that I had not noticed the Night Slash attack racing towards me sending me flying across the tent.

I came to my feet and lifted my head. All feelings of Sadness were replaced by red hot anger and I charged towards the Fighters to Use Zen Headbutt.

YOU WILL PAY COWARDS!
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 29, 2011, 02:03:41 PM »
- Let's see who's the coward! Attacking pokemon who can't defend themselves, now attacking a pokemon in his back? Don't you think you'll get away so easily!

Glice allowed the move to hit him, for he didn't fear Psychic moves, he then retaliated with a powerful Ice Punch on the Alakazam.