* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 210677 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »
 Shadow used Razor Wind on the Waruvile, and then Mew used Psychic, and it fainted. More pokemon were coming. Mew teleported them. Suddenly, Shadow was looking at Arceus. Then Arceus spoke. "How did you two get here?" "We went through a portal at spear pillar" Arceus remembered what had happened. "I am sorry for what happened, I wasn't completely aware of what I was doing. The Griseous, Adamant, and Lustrous orbs have a neggative effect on me when they are all in the same place as me. May I have the Reverb orb?" Shadow gave him the orb. "I have not seen this orb for a thousand years. When you went through that portal, you took the orb with you, which altered time. You have to make it back to your time, or your friends at spear pillar will die. To defeat me, you need all four orbs. I will summon Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Dialga and Palkia will alter time and space long enough to open a portal, Giratina will guide you through it. Make sure you give me the reverb orb before I leave you in your time." Arceus summoned the three legendaries. Arceus asked them to open the portal, and they did. Giratina went over to the portal. "I will show you the way through." He went through the portal, and Shadow followed him. (Shadow is at level... 33 I think. And he learned Double Team)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
Siriana's and Onmisoul's attack were instantly reflected as soon as it hit. They didn't realize how much power they had. Upon self-impact, they barely survived. They couldn't see much, but she knew that some White Aura was missing. She knew they had to stall, but they fainted after teleporting into the forest...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 17, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »
 The portal that they went through branched off into more tunnels, which branched of to even more. Giratina led them through tunnel after tunnel, and then he finally stopped in front of a tunnel. "Straight down this tunnel is a portal that leads back to your time." "Thank you, Giratina." Shadow walked down the tunnel, and stopped in front of the portal. He stepped through the portal, and saw an enraged Arceus fighting Soul, Seeq, and Haunter. Shadow used Dark Pulse to draw it's attention before it used Hyper Beam on the three other pokemon.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #528 on: December 18, 2010, 12:34:26 PM »
As Arceus prepared a Hyper Beam Haunter got in the way. Normal type moves have no effect on him. But as he fired Haunter realized that it was a Blast Burn. This was going to hurt...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 18, 2010, 03:43:54 PM »
Repear looks down angered. "You, the hairy a$$ ape!" Arceus  quickly looked over at repear angerd. "I'm tired of this....." Repear switched to flareon and charged and attack. Arceus uses judgment and there I fell to my death. Soon, a pokemon named Ho-Oh appeared shinning bright upon me. I was reborn, into Entei. Ho-Oh quickly vanished.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2010, 05:26:38 AM »
They woke up a few moments later, Siriana and Omnisoul. They were still in their Hyper forms, but they were tired.

"What happened? My head hurts."

Omnisoul sensed the flower that allowed him to see the past.

"After we hit the Darkrai, it vanished. After that are looks changed into what we looked like now. We had no control since that point."

"If that's the case, then we'll need to harness and master our Hyper forms on our way back to Spear pillar, but we need to make sure that we have our moves still. Me first... okay. Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Teleport, Magical Leaf, Psychic, and Fire Punch. Your turn."

"Aura Spear, Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Force Palm, and AAAUUURRRAAA... RRREEEGGGEEENNNAAARRRAAATTIIIOOONNN!"

Suddenly, they feel re-energized. Siriana uses teleport to get back to the top of spear pillar.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2010, 04:00:21 AM »
 Arceus couldn't defend Shadow's Dark Pulse because it wasn't able to switch types fast enough. "We have to use attacks of a different type, one after the other. He has no clue what's happening, the orbs made him go out of control. We just have to damage him enough so that he'll realize what's happening."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
entei Walked forward in-front of everybody "Go back, this is not you're fight its mine."

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »
"Omnisoul, help the mutant."

"Fine by me. AAAUUURRRAAA...... EEENNNHHHAAANNNCCCEEEMMMEEENNNTTT!

Omnisoul shot a beam into the Entei, giving him the elemental power of all except Normal and Water.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 25, 2010, 06:35:56 AM »
As Sheene was flying as fast as she could, the cry of Celebi was getting fainter and fainter. Hoping that they would be in time, Glice and Sheene were approaching a gloomy looking village.

- I have a bad feeling about this place...
- Me too... but either way, we have to do something quick.

Sheene landed in a tree near the village. She didn't dare land in the village itself as there were guards patrolling the area and they all had the Dark Ones tattoo. Glice jumped off the back of Sheene and moved into the village with stealth. Sheene followed as quietly, until they reached a small hut, from which the cry of Celebi came from.

- I feel that Celebi is in this hut. Let's go there carefully.
- Yes, I can feel it too. Look, this Poliwrath is turning its back. It's the right time!

Glice and Sheene hurried into the hut and found Celebi in a cage. Some purple aura was surrounding the latter and seemed to prevent Celebi from teleporting.

- Oh Glice and Sheene! I'm so happy to see you. I'm sorry to bring you here in this village full of Dark Ones...
- Don't worry about that. We first need to get you out of here.
- He's right. Maybe we should try to break the lock?
- No, this will be difficult and this could alert the guards. As you can see, there is a Dark force surrounding this cage preventing me from teleporting. Once I get out, I can teleport us away. I'll explain all what happened to me later on.
- Hmm this lock does seem robust...
- I know. I'll freeze it to make it brittle and it will break with a single hit.

Glice did as he said. Using Icy Wind, the lock slowly started to freeze.

Meanwhile in the village...

- Did they arrive as planned?
- Yes Master. They just got there.
- Good. Tell all the pokemon to be ready. I'm coming too.
- Oh, I don't think that it's... really necessary, Master.
- Will you obey? Or should I look for someone else to replace you?
- Y-yes Master, a-as you please.

EDIT: Removed a [/color] tag where it shouldn't be.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:20:11 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #535 on: December 26, 2010, 02:38:17 AM »
-Now chosen ones lets finish this! Gah, I don't have much strength left, I have just enough for one more try... Haunter started to dissipate that way he could use shadow force one more time...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 26, 2010, 03:08:23 AM »
Saddened, Siriana turned her back, not wanting to look at another death. She tried to make new combos while turned. She found one that she liked, but That wasn't enough to Stall arceus. She put her Shadow Ball into the beam of Omnisoul's, and it turned completely white.

"Stay here and make sure that you rest."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 26, 2010, 03:20:01 AM »
Entei had a lightning golden color, and was a bit bigger than the regular Entei. "Everyone, I said step back! Don't waste you're energy FOOLS!"

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 26, 2010, 10:52:07 PM »
Siriana eyes turned red as she thought about what the "thing" said."You idiot! You're going to commit suicide If you fight him alone!" She had forgot that her telepathy was still on.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 26, 2010, 10:56:28 PM »
"Shut up queen b!tch, and look at this!" Entei runs at arcues at full speed he does a flamethrower straight at his face. Arcues is thrown off gaurd as he falls down.