* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Beginning is The End Pt 3  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Eulogy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Name is Taylor!
    • View Profile
The Beginning is The End Pt 3
« on: August 14, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »
I know the stories are flying out once a day or every other day, but there are only four parts and I have them typed up. Please don't say "that was a long time" sarcastically, because they (like I said) are all typed up.
The Beginning is The End
Pt 3

I got up at dusk, while the sun was at his horizon. The orange star soon became purple, being cut in with the horizon. I got my application to join the Marines. I would be heading off to Afghanistan in just three days. They were going to ship me off fast. I’ll admit it, I’m pretty scared, but this is for the best, right? No. It’s not. I know it isn’t. But I can’t back out now.

“Jeremy go, go, go!”
   “I’m trying!” The lightning struck down by the car, only inches away. Jill screamed, as I did too. I could barely see, as the water flooded over the car. I could barely see…

“Why can’t I get these dreams out of my head?” I thought. They re-occurred, over and over, just how it happened. I took a shower, and headed off into the streets of Orlando.

It was beautiful outside. Blue skies, no clouds, and the ocean looked phenomenal from where I stood. I went off onto the beach, stared off into the never-ending water, and thought about Jill. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Why me? Questions went swarming through my head.

Three days passed, and it was now time to go. I packed up, and headed off to Fort Peters. We got into the helicopter.
   “Okay private! This is no joke! You need to get yourself together and not be afraid! Listen to my orders, and follow me!”
   “Sir yes sir!” We all yelled. I didn’t know what I was doing. I have no experience with guns, no experience with callouts, and I was a loner. Why did I do this?
   “Oh my gosh! Watch out!” Sirens went off, and everyone ran in different directions. We were heading 10,000 feet into the ground, and no water. Someone grabbed me, clipped something to me and we jumped off into the forest that seemed like it would never end.

“Jill, I love you… don’t you ever forget that.”
   “I love you too…”

The next one will explain ALL of your questions.
Love the person, hate the sin.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: The Beginning is The End Pt 3
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »
This one is much better than the second! I'm not sure it was better than the first though, it's hard to tell, but great story!
sup

Offline Eulogy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Name is Taylor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »
Thank you very much!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 10:33:59 PM »
Well, you're keeping the standard (IMO) which is good. Looking forward to the next one :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Eulogy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Name is Taylor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »
Well, you're keeping the standard (IMO) which is good. Looking forward to the next one

Your standard or the standard writing? Lol.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 10:38:41 PM »
Your standard of writing, in my opinion :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Eulogy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Name is Taylor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
K thanks! =D