* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Photographs in the game?  (Read 7720 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Photographs in the game?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »
Yes, that's another point in taking photographs. In HGSS, there were several spots where you cold take a picture, and have your different pokemon in your team in the picture as well. Then, you can manage the photos in your PC. But for PU, I was looking more like hanging them somewhere on the walls of your house, like the 'souvenirs' an explorer keeps of his adventures :D
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline baralai15

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
Yea like maybe when your in a battle with the pokemon then you can hit a certain button that takes the photo for you and saves it in a photography center (may be implemented). Also maybe there could be more cameras available to purchase in these centers so you can hold more pictures at a time.

Offline Minsi

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 12:54:28 AM »
This is a nice little idea. It would be pretty awesome to take multiple pictures and put them in a photo album to show how your team grew and evolved over time. Were you planning on the user being able to move the pokemon's image around and place it where you want to, or were you planning on having the pokemon in set spots of the picture?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 05:56:06 AM »
This is a nice little idea. It would be pretty awesome to take multiple pictures and put them in a photo album to show how your team grew and evolved over time. Were you planning on the user being able to move the pokemon's image around and place it where you want to, or were you planning on having the pokemon in set spots of the picture?

I'm not sure I understand.:-\

I was planning that the photograph itself can be moved around, but the picture is taken as it is
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...