* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Solemn Song  (Read 2539 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
The Solemn Song
« on: October 28, 2010, 03:29:59 AM »
I know, I have been neglecting Year 13 lately, I will try to finish it and post the rest..

In the wait, I have a side-story for you guys.

Not related to the storyline, but rather is a reflection in Leo's Mind

Here goes.

The nights I spent with her were amazing, the tears I shed for her, signified. I didn't actually realize this in full substance, not until a night when the date is not important. The importance being, it happened.

As I recall, it started like most days, I got up, got prepared, went to school... I felt different than usual, my toungue scrambled for words, vying to speak its meaning, but it failed to bring up anything comprehensive. Like an incoherent fool it floundered, but to no avail. Though my mouth fell limp, the description lacking, I could at least fumble together, 'Good'. The latter being a complete understatement.

As the day progressed from early-rise-lag to 'morning' I started to understand, 'how' I felt better, I saw life and energy reflecting everywhere, and, in turn, inside me.

My hope was that my school passage would be more than just the dull, 'Auto-pilot' routine. At first my hope seemed alive, as Kara walked by, with the comfortable wave, smile combo that she knew was my true reason for coming every day. That, and the fact that I would get fined for trunacy if I didn't...

The rest of my day was same as every other: Teacher: Blah, blah... Bell: BRrrnggg...

And repeat five times...

By this time, time to leave, I had remembered a book in my backpack, one that didn't weigh fifty pounds, and chock full of information most people could care less about. I took it out, admiring the cover (I hadn't gotten a chance to read it since its purchase.) A guy, about my age, no shirt, very messy, curly hair, and lots of it. On his back, a large pair of jet black, feathery wings. This boy was falling back-first, leaving a trail of black feathers, slowly forming a gradient of black to red. The whole scene was against a stormcloud backdrop. What stood out by far the most, the title: hush, hush The tips of the "h"s looked like knives, and the "s"s were curled, the tip practically intertwined with itself.

I began to read on the long bus ride home. As the cover had foreseen, it was about fallen angels. I drifted into the book's clutches and faded...

...HONK!!!... I awoke noticing my stop had arrived. I walked off, then down to my home. As I entered, I set my bag on the floor, and proceeding to remove my coat, I laid my book on the nearest possible surface: the Piano. I half-expected the sound as it was, but the note that rang I never could have precedented that it was the C Sharp, in the 7th Octave. This note was beyond special to me, it was my life in a whole..... 
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: The Solemn Song
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »
Um... those aren't sentences so to say...

A guy, about my age, no shirt, very messy, curly hair, and lots of it. On his back, a large pair of jet black, feathery wings.

I'm looking forward for the next part ;)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 11:36:33 PM »
Um... those aren't sentences so to say...

A guy, about my age, no shirt, very messy, curly hair, and lots of it. On his back, a large pair of jet black, feathery wings.

I'm looking forward for the next part ;)
It's a poetic license Jerry. You can break small rules within reason.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 08:04:57 AM »
That's what I hate about literature!

There are always something here and there which can pass without following the rules and this often confuses me a lot :(
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »
That's what I hate about literature!

There are always something here and there which can pass without following the rules and this often confuses me a lot :(
Well this post didn't particularly obey grammatical laws, either...