* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: NPC assisted Doubles?  (Read 15350 times)

Offline Athumaa

• Beginning Trainer
  • Silly Mudkip why are you in yellow version?
    • View Profile
Re: NPC assisted Doubles?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 06:20:45 AM »
yeah speaking of which does anyone know if they are puting in zone of lvl 55+ wild ? cus thats the retarded part grinding the one hits from about 65-100
Ovo bas nije dobro, k'o sto svi misle

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 08:08:08 AM »
The thing i hate the most about the games is it is really hard to get there. there are almost no place where you can battle high lv pokemon, above lv 55.

There will be ways to get from level 1 to 100 with each Pokemon in an efficient and well planned manner. It will not be easy, but it's not going to be a grind fest like the actual games.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 09:06:30 AM »
The thing i hate the most about the games is it is really hard to get there.

You're kidding, right? It was so easy to get to Lv. 100... well, you might be somewhat surprised that the pokemon in PU will need more EXP to level up.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Athumaa

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 06:53:54 PM »

There will be ways to get from level 1 to 100 with each Pokemon in an efficient and well planned manner. It will not be easy, but it's not going to be a grind fest like the actual games.
[/quote]

thanks because that grind fest was kinda boring which defeated the purpose of playing the game haha.

Offline Athumaa

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »

You're kidding, right? It was so easy to get to Lv. 100... well, you might be somewhat surprised that the pokemon in PU will need more EXP to level up.

its not that its hard in my opinion, but its just not fun once your in each games high level zone for hours just killing the same pokemon with one hit, just not exiting to me to run back and forth back and forth hit the same button twice, rinse and repeat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
Raise new pokemon and start over, without restarting the game of course and get all 493 pokes in level 100, without using EXP share and using the pokes you already brought to 100! :P

EDIT: Avoid double posting please :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »

If you look in the "What is the best pokeball?" topic I say that I'm not a very patient person, I get bored very fast. It takes a lot to keep my attention. Maby if the leveling up process isn't as boring as it is in the games I might enjoy getting to LV 100 a bit more.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:57:48 PM by thedarknessinside »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »
I would find levelling up too quickly more boring that levelling up too slowly...

What if in matters of hours, you get all the pokemon you can have to level 100? The game will end there, quests will probably be too easy, only tourneys will be worth it, maybe.

But hey, pokemon is first of all an adventure play. If there's no difficulty, there is no challenge.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 02:07:42 PM »
I would find levelling up too quickly more boring that levelling up too slowly...

What if in matters of hours, you get all the pokemon you can have to level 100? The game will end there, quests will probably be too easy, only tourneys will be worth it, maybe.

But hey, pokemon is first of all an adventure play. If there's no difficulty, there is no challenge.

For me, everything after level 100 is all i care about. I dont want the grind to 100 to be fun, i want it to be fast for me.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
Oh? Okay... Well, for me, I enjoy seeing the exp bar being filled little by little, even if it takes a long time to fill completely, it's like a well deserved achievement.

As for past level 100, what do you usually do? I'm curious about that...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »

I too find leveling up to quickly boring but i don't like when it takes two hours to get from lv 89 to 90. what i want is a median point, some where in between.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »
Oh? Okay... Well, for me, I enjoy seeing the exp bar being filled little by little, even if it takes a long time to fill completely, it's like a well deserved achievement.

As for past level 100, what do you usually do? I'm curious about that...

Haha well nothing in the normal games, but im referring to this game. In my mind my pokemon will be incomplete and not ready to battle till they are all 100, and all i will care about in this game is doing the tournaments and battling at lvl 100.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 10:08:07 PM »
Oh, yes, just like in all MMOs. You're not even ready to start playing the game until you've maxed out your character's level. Everything before that is just boing ol' grinding. Yup, no enjoyment there. Just bland leveling.
[/sarcasm]

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 11:01:21 PM »
Oh, yes, just like in all MMOs. You're not even ready to start playing the game until you've maxed out your character's level. Everything before that is just boing ol' grinding. Yup, no enjoyment there. Just bland leveling.
[/sarcasm]

Hey so... quote me where i said i do that in other MMO's please? And lose the sarcasm. Ive got a different plan for this game

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 12:07:06 AM »
And lose the sarcasm.
Yes, master.
[/sarcasm]