Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

[Anime] Naruto

<< < (2/4) > >>

striker55:
i realy liked naruto at first.
but theyre just doing flashback episodes now.
It gets realy anoying and is ruining the serie

MadMistro:
yea, Naruto really died hard core, the manga isn't really getting all that much better. supposedly its suposed to be the equivilant to that of the marine ford battle in one piece. which makes me giggle. the anime is pure flash backs, tis why alot of people stopped watching it. well from the people i know. but everyone is entittled to their own likes and dislikes. kinda sad that naruto only ever freaking learns rasengan. even when he gets freaking super awesome powers. Sigh...

BlazingNinetails:
after ive been watching other anime i started to watch naruto 
before i was keeping up but soon as i watched the other animes i almost stop watching naruto

Dkiddeh:
Naruto is my favourite anime all times, The story is just awesome, the charakters are awesome, everything really ! I only watch the show on internet though.

Hope those fillers will end soon, because i cant wait for the story line to resume, that kabuto is just EPIC now, and i know who is in the 6th box of kabuto, but i'm not gonna spoil anything if you dont want to know it :P

Who's your favourite charakter Viper ?

Viper:

--- Quote from: Dkiddeh on December 05, 2011, 02:13:31 PM ---Naruto is my favourite anime all times, The story is just awesome, the charakters are awesome, everything really ! I only watch the show on internet though.

Hope those fillers will end soon, because i cant wait for the story line to resume, that kabuto is just EPIC now, and i know who is in the 6th box of kabuto, but i'm not gonna spoil anything if you dont want to know it :P

Who's your favourite charakter Viper ?

--- End quote ---

My favorite would have to be Kisame haha, i just love him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version