Entertainment > Other Games

Sandbox Discussion

<< < (2/3) > >>

silentkey:

--- Quote from: Kuhns on February 03, 2010, 05:08:28 PM ---Oblivion was an awesome game, but not as big or epic (feeling) as Morrowind. Morrowind had so many quests/people/monster/places to explore/ history. However, Oblivion was a bit 'smaller' but the graphics/level system/fight system/loot system/storyline were all better. ;)

--- End quote ---

i agree ive only seen my friends play marrow wind, and it seemed really cool!
I just like how the games let u make your own spells and weapons! truely awesome! and rewarding its like o you leveled up in this o well now you can make this awesome spell!

joe198098:
i had the most ironic morrowind character. it was an orc that used light armor, long swords, bows, and destruction/conjurstion magic. orc that acted like a dark elf battlemage!  that guy powned. had deadric claymore and full glass armor. i miss my xbox now.....

liljoshuRAWR:
g-mod the best sandbox game :D it a hl2 mod if you dont no... it also has over game mode`s to but sandbox is the best. i also like far cry (1) sandbox :)

stephenkill2:

--- Quote from: liljoshuRAWR on March 02, 2010, 04:52:15 PM ---g-mod the best sandbox game :D it a hl2 mod if you dont no... it also has over game mode`s to but sandbox is the best. i also like far cry (1) sandbox :)

--- End quote ---

Frikkin rocket powered bathtubs and hanging zombies rawr!!

I love the brotherhood in oblivion, gettin good items and moneyz to kill woot!

Flannery:
This post has really gotten off topic... o_o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version