* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

How is it so far?

Keep it going!
4 (30.8%)
I see potential
4 (30.8%)
Interesting
1 (7.7%)
Meh...
0 (0%)
Dissapointing.
0 (0%)
Do another one of your "talents"
1 (7.7%)
Stop this now And fall over the edge of a cliff. Then when your soul goes wherever, evaporate it.
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Pokemon Chronicles: Gifted Ones  (Read 9184 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Gifted Ones
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 07:07:17 PM »
Much much better to read! :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

zylonnick

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »
good story, keep it going.

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
Add some comedy so far it's meh.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 10:35:30 PM »
Add some comedy so far it's meh.
Stop using the word "meh" immediately. "Meh" is the equivalent of saying "I want to be part of the conversation but I'm too lazy to actually type a response."

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 11:22:31 PM »
To me meh was the equivalent to me saying until it's interesting enough for now it's too lazy of an article for me to respond to.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 12:46:48 AM »
Part 5- More Seeing, Less Sea

“How long do you think it’s going to be to get to Sinnoh,” asked Siriana.

“Who knows,” said Daveto,” This could take some time to get there. Right now, we need to concern ourselves with the water around here. I heard that a Demon Pokémon lived around here. We need to…” Before Daveto could finish, Gardevior slapped him in the back of his head. Siriana chuckled.

“That was a long time ago,” said Gardevior. Siriana and Daveto were shocked that she could actually speak without using telepathy. Lucario could do it too, but he prefers to use telepathy. After about three days, a storm arose. Lightning came around the boat, stopping the motor. Suddenly, a gigantic tsunami came their way. “Hold on,” yelled Gardevior. Daveto and Siriana ducked on the deck. Gardevior eyes became randomly rainbow colors as she focused her energy on the boat. When the tsunami came, it washed over the boat. When it was done, the ship was still in the same position it was before.

“What did you just do,” asked the children shockingly. “I distorted space to make a black hole over all of us. Then I used my psychokinetic abilities to hold the ship in place,” explained Gardevior. Daveto started the boat again to Sinnoh. After three more days, they reached another port.

“Sinnoh,” said Lucario. When they got off the port, they were in Sandgem Town. No one realized the people who were here except two of them.

“Welcome to the Sinnoh Region,” a woman said in the distance. The lady walked up to the group and said, “I know your parents well. I also know about you two, Daveto and Siriana.”

“Who are you,” asked Lucario.

“I am Dawn. My codename is Diamond,” she said. Dawn was in a  silver dress with miniature crystals upon it completely, diamond earings that looks like a D , blue hair that goes down to her waist, with a few more touches of a diamond-encrusted watch on her left arm and a diamond ring on her right hand. Gardevior quickly hugged her. “It’s been a long time, Gardevior,” she said.

“It has,” said Siriana.

“How’s the Elite Horses,” asked Dawn. There was a few moment of silence. Dawn then realized why they were silent. “Oh…,” she said sincerely, “I didn’t know about it. I’m sorry for that. I know that this is a wrong time to ask, but who are you two?”
   “My name is Siriana,” she said with her hand in Lucario’s paw. Afterwards, Daveto stated his name. Dawn gave the two three unused poke balls each.

“Pokémon here are decently strong,” she said, “Try and catch some.” With those words, Siriana and Daveto went off.

Siriana thought to herself, How can there be so many people who knows champions? Someone has to be leaking information to other people to have us be known
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »
Lol, and you keep spelling Gardevoir's name wrong XD
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »
*Facepalm*
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »
Part 6-Demonic Dimension

When the quartet left the town to continue on a route at night, an enormous amount of Beautifly came from patches of tall grass, leaving trails of blue, sparkling pollen.

“It’s beautiful,” said Siriana. Daveto’s eyes twinkled like stars as he gazed upon the sight while Siriana and Gardevoir had their head down, eyes closed, and hands folded across their chest.  When the scene finished, they walked into the grass, looking for pokemon to catch. When they  reached the end of the route, the saw a Raichu with a Pikachu and an egg. The Raichu was in an old age state. The egg glowed in Pikachu’s paws, hatching into Pichu afterwards. Raichu died moments after Pichu hatched. Pikachu then saw the four and released a Thunderbolt at them. Both Lucario and Gardevoir used Psychic to hold it in place.

Walking up to Pichu and Pikachu, Daveto said, “We don’t want to hurt you two. We’re just passing by to reach another city.” Pikachu was unaffected by his words and hit him with Iron Tail, sending him sliding back across the dirt in front of Siriana. Gardevior and Lucario then released the electricity towards the sky shortly before Pikachu released an Electro Ball at Siriana. Lucario jumped in front of her and shot an Aura Sphere, colliding with Electro Ball for an enormous  amount of smoke. When the smoke cleared, Lucario was still in release position and Pikachu was spinning in midair vertically. The orbs were still in contact with each other and sparks came flying everywhere. Suddenly, the baby Pichu screamed. Daveto got up and looked with Siriana to see that Pichu was being dragged down a dimension hole. Daveto ran with Siriana and Gardevior following. He almost tripped over a pebble and lost his pace. He jumped over Pichu to avoid kicking it in the face as a last moment recovery, but ended up on the other edge of the hole.

Siriana and Gardevior was able to pull Pichu up, but Gardevior fell in trying to  help Daveto outafterwards. He went after her and the hole closed. As it seemed that that they were falling from space, the star were actually raising Gardevior up to Daveto until they came intact. Blacking out moments after, they find themselves in a cellar with shadow emitting bars, solar vortexes of walls, and a battle between two legendary pokemon, with the third supposedly being the referee.

“Where are we,” asked Gardevior.

“I don’t know,” responded Daveto, “but we need to leave and return to Siriana and Lucario.” He charged at the bars and disappeared. Seconds later, he was sent flying to the wall, cuts across the clothes and his body, and screamed as he bled and received a burn on his back. She came to his aid with Heal Pulse, closing the wounds slowly and creating an unusual mark from the vortex…
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:10:26 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
Castafiore... that's what your 'Gardevior' constantly reminds me :D

Other than that, you can go on. I was just a little surprised by the new 'format'. Not that nice to read :-\

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 08:12:07 PM »
Sorry. Preview always lies to me. If you're wonderin what the symbol looks like:

<-----There it is.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 08:17:40 PM »
Yes, I saw that as soon as you changed your profile pic XD

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
Sorry for the Delay of my chapters if this story. I havent forgotten about it, but I dont have the chapters on this computer. I will more than likely Start again in D-cember, where I obtain my usual laptop again.