* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 173833 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
 Kain looked at Rex just as he punched Demos in the face. Kain walked over, and grabbed onto the collar of Rex's shirt. He punched him, and then hit him in the stomach with his knee.
"If you do that again, I'll kill you."
Kain walked back to the sleeping quarters, and got ready for the next match.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 10:10:51 PM »
Demos felt his cheek. There was blood. No matter, he would live this week, and that's all that made a difference. Rex's anger would be his downfall. Demos went to a table and ate alone. He heard a fight behind him, but ignored it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2011, 10:20:48 PM »
I wiped the blood form my mouth and looked at my men. They looked like they had seen a ghost.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! Get back to eating, and when the Brawl starts if any one touches those two I will kill then. No one messes with Rex and lives to tell the tail.
I left the Mess Hall and went to the weapons room to Sharpen my sword and knives. Their heads were going to be mine!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »
 Kain sharpened his spear, and then grabbed a sword, in case he lost his spear like in the last match. He sat on his bed and waited for the speakers to come on and announce when the match would start.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2011, 10:50:26 PM »
With the arrival of the next day, Demos awoke knowing what would happen. There would be the same morning routine as every day, and then the battle would be announced. As usual on every Saturday, it was a free for all. There would be no cover, no place to hide... Demos normally did better when he could hide and be stealthy, but in battles like these he had to rely on skill and strength. He normally did well, though. With 30 minutes until the battle, he sat and waited, cleaning his gun and blade.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »
Remember men, the only rule is kill as many as  you can, before you are killed, last man standing get a huge point boost. Demos and Kain are mine, if you touch them I will kill you! Now get ready get you armor and wepons ready! If you are in the bottom 10 go out with a bang!
My men gave a loud roar, they were really scared poopless. They were cowards, but strong. 10 minuets.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »
 Kain put his armor on, and got Gungnir and his sword. He waited for the match to start. There wasn't much time left until it started.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 11:25:45 PM »
I put on a bullet proof vest and a helmet that would reflect a bullet, that way Demos gun wouldn't work on me, I was going to kill him with my knives. He lucked out last time, this time it was to the death! Just a little longer, one of my new guys peed himself, coward.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »
 A speaker announced that the match was about to begin. It ordered them to walk to the arena. The speaker explained the rules like it usually did, and then the teams rushed out onto the field.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 11:44:55 PM »
I drew my knives and ran twords the Team Luna Gate, killing any one in my way. Before I got there I killed 10 people I only wanted to kill 2. Then I saw Kain. I charged and slashed at his throat...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 11:59:30 PM »
The game on siren soundedand the doors opened. I hid behind a pillar untill all others had left before sneaking out myself onto high ground. Taking position in a wrecked building I unholstered my Sniper setting my eyes on the two teams rushing out towards one another. Keeping to the shadows I controlled my my breathing, replacing my 12mm bullets with a Microbomb clip.

With my crosshairs on Demos I aimed in slowly. I took a shot aiming for his head, however the bullet curved brushing his hair attactching itself to another soldier behind him. His head exploded from the Microbomb and the shot had made an inpecably loud noise since I had not applied my Silencer for maximum range.

Holsering my Sniper on my back I ran to find another piece of cover before I was found. All I could feel was the frustration upon missing the shot.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 12:27:21 AM »
 Kain heard the sound of a sniper firing, and turned towards where the shot came from. As he turned, he saw Rex charging at him. He slashed at Kain's throat. Kain sidestepped, and caught Rex's arm.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2011, 12:41:39 AM »
Taking a secondary position inbetween a crashed Helecopter, I loaded a clip of Incendiary ammo.

I saw Kain and Rex battling it out in the center of the battlefield. I took a shot at Kaines temple, but my bullet bounced straight off.

I pulled back the bolt action hastily to ready another shot untill suddenly I was snuck up upon by another fighter with Fiberwire. With a killer grip around my neck I could feel my breath slipping away. The blood rushing to my head as I was strangled.

Grabbing my two pronged knife from my belt, I plunged it deep into my assailents kneecap before breaking free. Spinning slicing his throat in one fluid motion.

JerryEDIT: Made this url better :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:20:13 PM by Jerry »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2011, 01:05:33 AM »
Kain caught my right arm, so I wheeled around and cut his arm with my left knife. i broke free and aimed a slash at his kneecap...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2011, 01:09:58 AM »
 Rex cut Kain's arm. Kain ignored the pain and jumped back to avoid being hit in the knee. He stabbed at Rex with Gungnir, hoping that it would kill him.