* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: More ideas.  (Read 4736 times)

Offline greybomber

• Beginning Trainer
  • Mewww ~ <3
    • View Profile
More ideas.
« on: March 08, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »
I know this is a bit of an iffy suggestion but I thought I would put it out there just in case...

The ability to make potions as a profession, or craft HM's as another profession or even making clothing items for your character and you can only choose one profession.

Maybe make a lengthier list so it gives a more unique feel to your character's abilities. When you go to farm the item to conjure something theres a certain % chance that you will encounter a pokemon etc.

Make vendors have a certain amount of stock and the price fluxuates depending on the quantity of items in the shop. If you vendor something the shop also sells that item, I know this idea came straight out of runescape but it's not a bad one and it doesn't exactly kill the auction house either, it's a real easy way to just dump whats in your bag instead spending your time dropping items that won't sell on the auction house, the auction house would contain more unique items that wouldn't be found in a vendor shop. THAT BEING SAID this is only if an AH is incorporated into the game.

P.S. {your bag should have a max capacity btw}

Written up really fast so my train of thought didn't die, but you get the idea

Please ask questions, it allows me to go into a deeper explanation of my idea.

EDIT: This whole section is based around the farmer's/financial whores, I do enjoy a bit of money making myself.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:13:07 PM by greybomber »
"Sometimes I feel like killing myself hoping I'll wake up as the person I want to be." ~ Holly Pennington

"when you die your soul implodes into your subconscious thus you live in a world you've always dreamed of living" ~ unknown

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: More ideas.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »
Use the search bar before making suggestions, please.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »
the bag already had a limit you what you could carry
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline greybomber

• Beginning Trainer
  • Mewww ~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
Use the search bar before making suggestions, please.

I can't find the search bar, if it's that goddam google custom search bar I aint touching that damn thing it never works and it makes me angry.
"Sometimes I feel like killing myself hoping I'll wake up as the person I want to be." ~ Holly Pennington

"when you die your soul implodes into your subconscious thus you live in a world you've always dreamed of living" ~ unknown

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 11:40:04 PM »
 It works just fine. I can find any thread I want to on there, without typing the actual name of the thread.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »
me two
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 06:50:34 AM »
Yes, this was already suggested and is for the time being on the low priority list. (crafting + trading part)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline greybomber

• Beginning Trainer
  • Mewww ~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
But what about the alternative vendor part.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 10:56:03 AM »
Yes, that too was brought up in the same thread.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline AsherKing

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
More ideas.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 07:10:13 PM »
I'd like to be able to run into all the 650 pokemon, sooner or later, and catch them all.  I mean legendaries and whatnot such as the ancient birds or mewtwo (rare finds) should still be a rare find, but possible :)
But i'd like to be able to run into the original 150 and catch them all, and also still be able to run into the 250 and the 350 and catch them too, after all that's what a trainer looks foward to collecting :)
That and I'd love the game to operate (if possible) like the originals, an actual scrolling strolling rpg.  I've seen much too many pokemon online games that operate like a flash program and it's personally kind of depressing to me :(

POKEMON FOREVER!

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 08:08:17 PM »
I'd like to be able to run into all the 650 pokemon, sooner or later, and catch them all.  I mean legendaries and whatnot such as the ancient birds or mewtwo (rare finds) should still be a rare find, but possible :)
But i'd like to be able to run into the original 150 and catch them all, and also still be able to run into the 250 and the 350 and catch them too, after all that's what a trainer looks foward to collecting :)
That and I'd love the game to operate (if possible) like the originals, an actual scrolling strolling rpg.  I've seen much too many pokemon online games that operate like a flash program and it's personally kind of depressing to me :(

POKEMON FOREVER!

Good sir, would you please read the faq before inquiring about legendaries.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:04:05 PM by Bing »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 06:41:49 PM »
It will be also like the originals in terms of movement, but you will not have to follow a particular path, you can go your own way, but to your own risks.