Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

[GUILD] Pokemon Knights

(1/1580) > >>

Tickles:

More info:The knights are a guild that aims to help people any way we can. Though the game is still being developed, we can still help those around the forums that are having trouble navigating or finding information. This means knowing what you are talking about, which requires a lot of reading. When the game is released (no set date for release), we will be helping out in the game in more active ways. This includes helping people complete quests, joining in parties/groups, and helping with training.

We are a guild that also shows respect where respect is merited. Simply being a troll, or a constant annoyance can result in denial from our services, and/or a permanent ignore. Though this may seem harsh, you will find that there are individuals that deserve this kind of punishment.

As a community guild, we will not join in flaming, noob trolling (taking advantage of an inexperienced player), or bullying of any kind. If we don't want it done to us, we will not do it to others.

We are not a battle oriented guild, but that does not restrict you from joining in battles, or tournaments. This is called pokemon universe, and not battling is simply not playing the game. With that, there is no requirement for what you can have on your team if you're representing us in a tourney. You can use whatever pokemon you wish. If you are looking for a competitive guild, I suggest the elemental elites.

The reason why discussions on this thread seem random is due to the fact the game is not out, and it gives us something to talk about.

If you have any questions about our guild, please post them here, or PM me, Ayara012, or Arctus.

Members
-Head Knight Xetroc
-Arche knight Ayara 012
-Arche knight Arctus
-Sazaraki
-9Nexalas6
-Mercula
-Arctus
-John Flame
-Darkstar64
-Xatu
-Gawerty
-KaminaEXE
Click to see something awesome Nex Made

DarK_SouL:
Kinda like the Elemental Elites, good, but just a little darker then them.

Tickles:
Actually, no one is required to use just one type, they can have a wide range. I personally like the dark type, mainly because of Houndoom.

DarK_SouL:
Ah, I see, I would join, but I have my own, clan. Good luck though.

Tickles:
thanks, hoping to get some memebers soon. good luck with your clan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version