Official Forums > New Trainers / Welcome

New trainer hangout

<< < (3/202) > >>

power20:
hello, Mr_Dark. i know you haven't put out a release date and that you won't give a deadline to the games resease, i would like to know when you wanted the game be finished. REPEAT: i am NOT asking when the game will be finished. i just wanted to know when you hoped it would be finished :)

KittyZelda:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; I think the new website looks very spiffy.  :)

Therix:
Ello to all, i ran into this website by typing in Pokemon MMO on google and i couldnt believe my eyes someone was actually creating one. Over all Cant wait till there is a public beta or maby a chance to get into closed beta looks like it would be lots of fun. Now time to read up more on PU !

Secret514:
Hey guys! Im Secret (for Secret Pokemon fan  ;) !
Im new here and im not exactly sure what this is but im really excited! Ive beaten all the games except for Platinum (becuase i just got it a couple days ago- im still working on it =) ) and if my friends new any of this could you say goodbye social life! But im here and i cant wait to start!!

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Secret514 on January 04, 2010, 09:32:20 PM ---Hey guys! Im Secret (for Secret Pokemon fan  ;) !
Im new here and im not exactly sure what this is but im really excited! Ive beaten all the games except for Platinum (becuase i just got it a couple days ago- im still working on it =) ) and if my friends new any of this could you say goodbye social life! But im here and i cant wait to start!!

--- End quote ---

"Goodbye social life"? You're only visiting the site and waiting until the game is released.. We're developing the whole damn thing :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version