* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If pokemon crossed over into our world  (Read 40677 times)

Offline Mysterium

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Mysty's Doodles.
Re: If pokemon crossed over into our world
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2011, 06:44:30 AM »
:O

We could then get places on our own by way of flying pokemon. ^.^ If we have some of our own that were domesticated. :D

I mean, it's like normal animals. You can't just jump on a wild one and expect it to listen. x.x

Fly, my pretties! Fly! Fly!

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
they would try to study /kill the pokemon thats the sad truth but there will be those who team up with pokemon to fight for pokemon rights and eventually they would be as equal as pets are pokemon would become alot like it is on the game except not all the technology... thats what i beleive then i would become the most famous flying trainer in the world jerry would prolly become champion unless someone equal with him gets lucky
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 05:27:14 AM »
The media, in general, puts a bad light on the government. Just because the feds are after the Incredible Hulk in the movies doesn't mean they're out in the real world kicking puppies to stay in power. Government is good. They set their goals a little too high sometimes, but they try.

That said, Pokemon can't exist in a real world. Ever. Powerful, aggressive pokemon like Charizard would eventually exterminate the human race if we didn't mow them down first.

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 01:27:24 PM »
if pokemon were real i would become a trainer.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
The media, in general, puts a bad light on the government. Just because the feds are after the Incredible Hulk in the movies doesn't mean they're out in the real world kicking puppies to stay in power. Government is good. They set their goals a little too high sometimes, but they try.

That said, Pokemon can't exist in a real world. Ever. Powerful, aggressive pokemon like Charizard would eventually exterminate the human race if we didn't mow them down first.
there are some naturally nice pokemon that can beat aggressive pokemon like charizard so i disagree
To fly!"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 07:27:40 PM »
And by "nice", I'm assuming you mean passive? Gentle? What, you think just because they're nonviolent, they're going to leap to the defense of mankind when we get attacked? That's not how it works in real life. Animals feel no attachment towards other animals.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »
 I have to disagree there Frenchfry, animals can share bonds as well. Owner + pet. Dogs or other pets can come to their owners' aid if they think they are in danger. Another example would be that Dolphins rescue drowning humans. No need to go into too much detail over these, just stating that it can happen.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »
I will concede to individual bonds. Those individual bonds, however, do not mean that when a species is threatened, another species will go out of its way to defend it. Humans, in that sense, are unique.

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »
I will concede to individual bonds. Those individual bonds, however, do not mean that when a species is threatened, another species will go out of its way to defend it. Humans, in that sense, are unique.
More or less is said...  :)
Yes... we.. Humans are rather unique.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 12:41:38 AM »
according to the show when there is a major threat pokemon come together and help nout anyway they can its a natural part of them in the show
To fly!"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »
according to the show when there is a major threat pokemon come together and help nout anyway they can its a natural part of them in the show

Is the show actual reality? No.
Does the show make proper sense 90% of the time? No.
does the show tend to be a "feel good" show that makes everything happy and nice, and "I tried my best so I succeed"? Yes. Yes it does.

If pokemon crossed over into our world <--- see this? It's important.

Pokemon are the pokemon universe's equivalent of animals.
If they came here, they would be animals.

Therefore, they have the same natural instincts of any other animal in the world.

So do you see rabbits coming to the aid of humans? no, neither are the lions, or the tigers, or the bears.

Its called survivalist instinct, anything that seems too dangerous, any animal will get the hell out of there, with few exceptions.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:58:56 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 04:00:55 AM »

Is the show actual reality? No.
Does the show make proper sense 90% of the time? No.
does the show tend to be a "feel good" show that makes everything happy and nice, and "I tried my best so I succeed"? Yes. Yes it does.

If pokemon crossed over into our world <--- see this? It's important.

Pokemon are the pokemon universe's equivalent of animals.
If they came here, they would be animals.

Therefore, they have the same natural instincts of any other animal in the world.

So do you see rabbits coming to the aid of humans? no, neither are the lions, or the tigers, or the bears.

Its called survivalist instinct, anything that seems too dangerous, any animal will get the hell out of there, with few exceptions.
pokemon are not animals they are magical creatures with alot of since i believe they would be closer to amix of human emotion and common since/decency i dont beleive they would be a majority of rabids i think there would be few and the others would be nice and like pets some would aid specific ppl who have befriended them other would be trained to listen or fight for anyone yes the show is fake but i think it is realistic 90 percent of the time thats why i watch
To fly!"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 04:44:23 AM »
-snip-
pokemon are not animals they are magical creatures with alot of since i believe they would be closer to amix of human emotion and common since/decency i dont beleive they would be a majority of rabids i think there would be few and the others would be nice and like pets some would aid specific ppl who have befriended them other would be trained to listen or fight for anyone yes the show is fake but i think it is realistic 90 percent of the time thats why i watch

Realistic?

Okay, a rapidash runs through a forest; it doesn't burn down. Yep. Realistic.

Battles are going on every day in every area, but everything is pristine and clean. Yep. Realistic.

Electric types can have such a charge that you see pure energy eminating from their bodies, yet none of the electronics are affected in any way. Yep. Realistic.

A TEN YEAR OLD is sent out on his own with nothing but the clothes on his back, and a little bag, and is told to travel around the country on his own. Yep. Reeeaaaaallllistic.

A single ten year old just HAPPENS to come across every legendary, a pokemon that is such a rarity that you're lucky to even see one in your entire life, and has a magical quest with them every time is COMPLETELY realistic.

I fail to see any realism any where in that crap show.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 04:50:04 AM »
Deadae... Realistic?
October 23
Looks like a charmander colony, or whatever you'd call it. About fifty, if you include the charmeleons and two charizards. One of them went out for food and almost saw me. Goddammit, I need to give them space.

It's raining now. Going out tomorrow to check.

October 24
Dead. All of them. F*cking rain extinguished their tail fire.

August 3
Tried to rent a hotel room. Damn pikachu used thunderbolt and shorted out the entire city. Snuck out during lockdown, broke guard's neck. Sorry, guard.

January 4
Froslass tried to kill me off. Thankfully I saw the pile of corpses from past victims before it got close. Damn temptress. I'm not a furry. One bullet to the skull took care of it, so no more disappearances this winter, I hope.

January 5
They're everywhere.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 07:39:19 AM »
Well that's just dark, although I do agree that 95% of the anime is non realistic.
TRANSMISSION_END