Entertainment > Other Games

Super Smash Bros. the Fourth, Esq.

<< < (2/28) > >>

Desbear:
Op'd?

PkMn Trainer Black:
Overpowered. If you have played SSF2, you'd see why

Frenchfry:
Black, SSF2 was made by an idiot. The controls sucked and the half the characters were useless. No balance team to speak of.

--- Quote from: boyben10 on June 08, 2011, 09:03:02 AM ----Toon Zelda/Tetra-
Toon Zelda Could be similar to Regular Zelda, Like Toon Link is to Regular Link. Tetra would be Fast, But not quite as fast as shiek. She would do more Damage than Shiek, but with Shorter range, though she might have explosives of some kind to use.

-Majora Link-
He would Be Identical to Link, Except faster and Weaker. He would be able to transform using Masks, and, for a final Smash, would equip the Fierce Diety Mask, Which would be a similar transformation as Wario to Wario man. He would be Very fast, Shoot lazers, and Be Taller than regular Link. He would be invincible, with his Helix sword, He would have Long range as well. He would have a mostly Unique Moveset from Regular Majora Link.

-Ridley-
He's a Big Scary Dinosaur-Type Monster. He was a boss in The Subspace emissary adventure mode, Though I think he could easily pass as a fighter.

--- End quote ---
I don't like any of these. Link already had a clone, for one. And I think there are already enough characters in SSB from Legend of Zelda. Ridley is simply too big and powerful to be a character.

I, personally, believe that Mewtwo and Roy should  be brought back. And Pichu. They were my favorite characters. Mewtwo's psychic abilities were fun to use, Roy, despite what the queer list says, was probably one of the best characters, and beating people with pichu might as well be slapping a giant trollface on the screen.

Desbear:
I actually agree with Frenchfry on this one

PkMn Trainer Black:

--- Quote from: Meowth on June 08, 2011, 06:48:32 PM ---I actually agree with Frenchfry on this one

--- End quote ---

For SSF2 or the chars?

@Fry-everyone dosen't think that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version