* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Evening|O:Night|Spring 3]  (Read 99169 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2011, 01:31:10 AM »
I froze and trembled with anger, then suddenly I had a flashback. I was training with another student at the village, my master was watching the both of us. I was fighting with a Bagon and the other student was fighting with a Charmander, He was losing because of course I was mroe skilled than him by blood. I was about to do the finishing blow.

Now! Finish that useless pokemon!

Stop!

I frose, and looked at my master. W-why?! I'm about to win!

I will not teach a student like you...He looked at me harshly. Leave this village, now!

I froze, devastated.B-but no! This is my home, you cant make me!

He looked at me with anger in his eyes and he brought out Dragonite, he threatened me, and I fled the village. I was so humiliated, and it's all happening again.

Your all the same... YOUR ALL THE SAME!

I ran out past her and returned Sneasel, I'd be back, and when I get back, I'll get my revenge! I ran down the southern route and decided to go back to Vermilion, so I took a shortcut with the underground tunnels.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:48:39 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2011, 05:36:56 AM »
Latias looks at mew and sighs

"because Heal Pulse can only be used on others... not on myself..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
I get to Vermilion after a few minutes, thanks to the shortcut. I decide to heal my pokemon, which is rare for me. I walk in and give nurse joy my pokemon. Then I sit down in a chair, waiting for her to get finished.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:02 PM »
I was in the store when my phone started to ring. I hated when that happened. I picked up the phone.

-Ello, who the hell is this?

Lucky for me I was in a crowded city where every one had a cell phone so no one noticed while I waited for a response.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2011, 10:01:41 PM »
-Mew-

-Hmm...The I suppose we'll have to find another way to heal you...I don't think a Mirror Move will work, even if I could find a Wobbafett to help me...

She thought for a moment, trying to find a way to help Latias.

-??-

-I have another job for you. There's a pokemon lab to the West of the desert. There, they have two eggs we want. If you can get them for us in two days or less, expect double what you got last time.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2011, 10:59:28 PM »
-Double? What kind of security will I be facing?

The phone line went dead. I walked up to the cashier and started unloading my carts.

-Wow, I haven't seen anyone buy this much food in a long time.

-Shut up and check me out please. I am running a bit late for work lady, and don't have the time for this poop.

Looking at the clock I guessed that it would take me about two hours to get home, and another three to locate the lab. I was pressed for time, but I still had two days. The cashier took her sweet time checking me out and bagging my groceries. The total cost was nearly one thousand dollars. I cringed, a purchase that big might alert the authorities.

I left the store, and much to my surprise the cops were already here. The two cops that were there noticed and and started shouting into their radios.

-We have him...

I grabbed the small one by the throat and kicked the bigger one in the gut. I grabbed the radio of the smaller one.

-Allow me. Hello Officer James. Once again so close but so far away. If you don't mind I have to take care of the situation you presented, then I have a job to do. Good by.

As I dropped the radio I heard his voice come in over the radio, then I stepped on it. I sent out Salamence and flung the bags on his back. I jumped on and we took off towards home.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2011, 12:49:51 AM »
Latias shakes her head and levitates a bit

"dont mind me...i will be on my way... i dont want to be a bother..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »
-Mew-

-No no no, I can't have that. You're too injured and weak to head out by yourself!

She then had a good idea.

-Actually, maybe it is a good idea...Do you have enough energy to fly? I know a place where you can take it easy and heal up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:34:02 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2011, 01:16:23 AM »
"i can fly... but i will just going to wander arround... sorry to ahve bothered you..."

she starts hovering more going away slowly

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2011, 01:30:44 AM »
I sat down at my computer terminal and logged it on. I pulled up my satellite program and began searching for a suitable one. I found one near the area where the lab is located. I found a large black spot on the map.

-Gotcha.

I turned off my computer and grabbed the prototype pokeballs I had finished this morning. My closet was on the other end of my home. I opened it and pulled out my face mask and various weapons. My sword, some throwing knives, and most important, my communicator. This would allow me to stay in full contact with my pokemon no matter where they went. With that done I grabbed my watch and looked. I was an hour behind schedule. I jumped on Salamence and took off in the direction I needed to go. I hit a button on my watch and watched the rock vanish.

-Lets get this done.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:12 AM »
I sat in the pokemon center pondering my next plan. I remember what Misty said at the gym, they were almost exactly like my masters. I'll need to watch my steps in gym battles, turns out things are alot different in this region. There's also alot more people, so I should try keeping a low profile. When I go to the next gym, I'll need to be prepared. I snaped back into reality when a news channel makes an emergency report about a team rocket base being found after an explosion. I went back to pondering, team rocket dosent really matter to me, nothing but weaklings thinking they're strong because they have numebrs on their side. Witch reminded me that I didn't know alot about this region, and I looked at a magazine. It was a trainers magazine and had a bit of info about the regions current events and status. I started reading, nothing better to do anyway.... well besides beating up campers, but my pokemon were being healed.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2011, 02:37:36 AM »
-Mew-

-No, that's not what I'm saying! It's that with how my grumpy little baby (this is so awkward...) gets sometimes, this isn't the best place for you to heal up. I'll take you somewhere safe.

She smiles at Latias, hoping she understands.

-Mewtwo-

They run up to the pokemon, Mewtwo launches a shadowball past the pokemon and it bursts past the Team Rocket members, disorienting them, giving the pokemon a chance to run past, three of the members getting trampled in the process. The pokemon run past the guards, and try to find their way through the halls. Mewtwo hangs back, to...deal with the Team Rocket members.

(SCRIPT MISSING)

After taking care of that, the three run through the complex, finding pokemon who were lost after the stampede, and ones who were still in cages. After about 40 minutes, all of the pokemon were set free. Mewtwo walks outside to rest a little.

-Heh. That was fun.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:43:51 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2011, 02:54:51 AM »
Latias sighs and looks at Mew

"fine... but im leaving on my own when im better..."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2011, 03:41:18 AM »
I notice on the news that all the pokemon in the base were set free, reporters say that a legendary pokemon may be the cause but the information is unconfirmed, there is a photo of a human-like pokemon, but the picture is blurry.

Damn, another legendary, that's like the third one i've seen so far...

Then I was daydreaming of capturing all the legendary pokemon in the world and ruling all regions with an iron fist... I snap back into reality and have a face expression that say's: "Yeah right."
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2011, 04:14:30 AM »
-Mew-

Oh, I don't expect you to stay there, it's only temporary.

She flies up into the air, and motions Latias to follow her.