* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 46112 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2011, 06:38:44 AM »
i look at him and rush after him

"hey wait for me, geez dont storm off without a warning..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2011, 07:11:24 AM »
As Rhay realized that he had broken free from the cell, he also realized that he had heard talking before. Both from the direction of the blood and the other way. But it had stopped now.
Now he only heard a low sound of something flying through the air. It was probably another Pokemon. Maybe a bird? He had seen a lot of them in the cage room. He looked toward the source of the sound, the same direction as the flow of blood... it seemed to be coming more of it.

As he stood there, a figure appeared in the air (GOD DAMNIT! I managed to scare myself there... damn window behind me and it's dark outside...) above the blood. It was blue and white, and looked like a bird, but Rhay weren't sure. Behind it, a figure, same size and looks, except this one were yellow instead of blue, appeared too. Maybe these were the ones he had heard shouting before...?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:13:10 AM by TheSolx »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2011, 07:22:15 AM »
I found a Rhydon trapped in a cage with warped bars.

X: Oh, that's too bad... I thought it was more toys.

I floated closer to the cage.

X: Aww, are you trapped? Does the wittwe wock monstew need help? (little rock monster)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2011, 07:27:57 AM »
"W-what is it?" Yuki got a bit nervous when the Dusknoir touched her. "Come on, do something, the masters will not be pleased if you let him escape!" She couldn't, she was too afraid to do anything.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »
I sterted wispering in her ear.

With you I think I might be able to change this world, both humans and pokemon cannot compare to our power. If we work together we can stop all this madness, what do you say?

Of course it was possible, hybrids are known to be more powerful than normal pokemon. But the entire world? Nah, probably just the region.

Or, you can fall uncontious here and forget everything I said.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
Yuki swallowed once and continued shivering. If she chose the first option she would disobey her masters and be punished. If she chose the second option, she would be punished either for letting an hybrid escape. Whatever she chose she would be at loss. "What if...?" Her mind cleared. She silently nodded. "F-fine, I help you..." She was still nervous but she knew this was the best decision.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
Wise decision! Now, let's just... huh?

I heard a bit of a thud, probably from a big pokemon.

Well, well, well, looks like one escaped already!... Say, I need your opinion on something, do you think we should free these pokemon? It might take a little time, but, we could gain more power number wise. Or we could just get out, and not create much of a fuss.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2011, 01:53:21 PM »
The wagon stopped at a blocked intersection, perfect. Not too many people, and plenty of shadows to hide in. The guards got out and started whipping the pokemon ordering them to clear the road. While their backs were turned I jumped out of my hiding place and severed the head of the one with the whip, then vanished back into the shadows.

His fellow guards drew their guns and began shooting in every direction. Ha! What little skill they had! Once they had expended their ammo and were content that I was dead they went back to beating the pokemon trying to make them work faster. Using my powers over Illusions I came at them from every direction causing a huge amount of confusion among them. Siezing their chance at freedom the pokemon turned on the humans. We locked them up in the same cage they had locked the pokemon in earlier and left.

-This way, follow me to freedom!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2011, 01:55:22 PM »
"T-there is more chance that we get caught if we go free every pokémon... Our enemy isn't just humans, but also hybrids theres are a lot of them... By the way there is already a fuss going on, if we escape now, very few will notice we get away." Yuki pointed out.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »
I only knew three things one those Pokemon had saw us. two I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for that latias being there and three I had know idea what the h*ll they did to those Pokemon to make them so Psychotic and go on a plain killing spree.

from the looks of it latios could have escaped whenever he wanted he fought for cold blooded revenge.Gengar are you in good enough condition to shadow us both because I want to wait it out and see if the Pokemon even need my help.How long do you think you can keep the shadow up Gengar?

Gen-Gen(About two hours tops)

That should be long enough I said.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:25:04 PM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
Well then, we might as well leave, besides, I have a feeling they'll get taken care of.

I grab her hand and run down the hall with her, but then we stop. I look over a corner carefuly. It seemd there were some stairs, but there were two guards guarding it. Noobs. I use shadow sneak to sink into the shadows and pop up behind them, then before they react I cut them in half with shadow claw. After I double check the stairs and halls I signal the Frosslass hybrid to move.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:35 PM »
This is the life, right Shade?

I had collapsed in the forest again. I hadn't left the river, i hadn't gone anywhere. My hallucinations were already bad, so why should I fight them.

Just walking around, not knowing if the world you're in is the real one, or just another vision of your mind. As if a blue man can really punch a hole in the wall, then run at blinding speed.

The image kept playing out in my head, the battered looking blue guy, the building I left him in, the berries I foolishly left behind without thinking that I was lost in another dreamworld. I would need to find food, and the giant cooked Magikarp isn't going to cut it.

Sorry, I'm a vegatarian. You go and find someone else.

Alright.

I snapped out of it. I woke up in a box in a different alley. I guess I had a real dream this time. I looked around to catch my bearings. I seen the mountains from here, wouldn't be more than a day away. At least there I can be all the crazy I want and not have to worry about someone killing me in my dangerous fantasies, or me killing them.

Shade, I thought I asked you to snap me out of it if I, wait, never mind, I was sleeping.

Shade landed on my shoulder, and we walked on, heading in the direction of the mountains. I'm not stopping until I reach there.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
Yuki felt uneasy about the gaurds but then followed the beckoning Dusknoir hybrid. "All for the sake of it." she thought.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
We ran up the stairs and I looked around in the shadows, guards were busy and running to different levels in the building.

We better get moving...

Then suddenly my hands started trmbling in anticipation for murder. Here we go again.

Let me take control NOW, I will not just let these humans torcher anymore pokemon!

now is NOT the time, voice.

Then I sence a presence nearby, a hybrid probably. I looked around for any escape route.

I can sence a strong hybrid nearby, do you know of any emnergency escape routes?

Even if she used to be on their side, they may have not let her know for various reasons.
. . .

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2011, 09:48:21 PM »
As me and Zoura got a new friend from the last city. I got to see the true beauty of her. I ask our new friend her name. Her face turns red and say,

"Rose"

After that I look at her, i try to get closer to her and she got closer to me and we lock our horns together. Zoura looks back and smile and winks at me. We walk and walk till it got dark, we sleep in a abandon farm. Me and rose slept in some hay as Zoura let slept on a beam. Me and Rose couldn't sleep so we ask questions about each other. She started by asking,

"so how did you get those cuts and busises.''

" I saved a Eevee from death"

She ask one more question,
"So I never saw a other absol and i was wondering"

She stops and say,

"nevermind''