Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Red or Ash

<< < (7/7)

PkMn Trainer Black:
based on everything posted, the fact that i only seen the anime, and PKMN differences, Red. If red was in Ash's Place during the Sinnoh League, then Sceptile, Charizard, and Staraptor would've been all he needed to beat the E4,champ of the region, and champ of the league. not only that, Ash hax to win sometimes(Thunder Armor, has pikachu jump out of a stream of luster purge with no problem, ect.

Still, we're better than them both.

IndigoChamp:
Red, he wins with skill whereas half the times Ash wins its sympathy.

Also, Ash should be the best trainer in the world right now, yet he still lost to a kid who just got his first Pokemon :/. He just doesn't mature.

Red on the other hand is a boss and always wins.

KaminaEXE:

--- Quote from: PkMn Trainer Black on December 24, 2011, 10:23:28 PM ---based on everything posted, the fact that i only seen the anime, and PKMN differences, Red. If red was in Ash's Place during the Sinnoh League, then Sceptile, Charizard, and Staraptor would've been all he needed to beat the E4,champ of the region, and champ of the league. not only that, Ash hax to win sometimes(Thunder Armor, has pikachu jump out of a stream of luster purge with no problem, ect.

Still, we're better than them both.

--- End quote ---

I suggest you read the manga its really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version