Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

[QUEST] The Cretaceous Hunt

(1/3) > >>

Tickles:
Allow me to introduce an alternative to fossils. It is not like other fossil quests, I assure you. I write this as a fun way to collect the ancient pokemon, with a little adventure in it.

Time: Spring and Summer months
Level: After 5th badge
Plot: The Cretaceous Zone is open, and needs hunters, will you take the challenge.

This is a catching quest, you will be catching the best game there is, the ancient pokemon. Head to the zone (should in an open plain, preferably rocky, with some pools of water).

Begin

Alibaster:AHA, Welcome my friend, to the Cretacsous Zone, home of  the most ferocious pokemon on the planet. I am your lead Huntsmen, Alibaster, the man with the plan, and the money for your enjoyment. You see, I have a challenge for you. i want you to find me an Aerodactyl in my Game field. They are Uncommon here, as they love to fly off. I can;t control them so much. If you manage to find one, I will make you an honorary huntsmen.

Simple, catch the Aerodactyl, show it to Alibaster, get reward money, and a new outfit.

-When wearing the outfit, you get a 5% better catching rate in the Cretaceous zone.

I'm proposing a trainer class called huntsmen with 5 rankings. There will be a quest line to get the rankings, each one with benefits.

Though this one may not seem as thought out as my other quests, this is just the beginning. I have all the other rankings done, and will post as I go along, i just need to organize them first.

As always, comment, criticize, or suggest ideas. I do read them. Later today, I will post the quest to get rank two.

Also, check out my other quests by going to the forums, clicking ideas and suggestion, then clicking quests and plots. Mine are more recent, so if you feel disappointed in this one, check out the others to get an idea of the detail I plan to put in this.

Tickles:
A small description of the Cretaceous zone

I forgot to mention in the last post that this is a hunting zone. In this zone, you are allowed to bring three pokemon to assist you in hunting. You will recieve 50 Fossil balls to use in your catching quest. You may catch up to 50 pokemon from the zone, however when you leave, you can only keep one. The others will be released, and you will be compensated for each, at 100 poke each. That means you can earn 4900 easy. As an added bonus, if you catch a shiny pokemon, you will recieve it automatically, along with the pokemon of your choice, and recieve money in full, up to 4900 poke. Credit to Jerry for helping me come up with this part.

Rank 2- Prime Huntsmen
Benefit- Gain 20% more money for each caught pokemon in the Cretaceous Zone

Begin

Alibaster:AHA! Back for more are you? Well then, lets see. I know. I have some trainee huntsmen in the zone. They are having a little trouble getting along with their new pokemon. I want you to go and find each of them. They may be timid, but I think a quick battle will liven their spirits, and make their pokemon trust them more. A huntsmen is only as good as the team he hunts with. You may still catch as many pokemon as you like in the zone, you are still a huntsmen after all. Now, get to it!

Head into the zone, the trainees are wearing the same outfit as you. They will have varying fossil pokemon. Lucky for you, there are only two of them, but getting to them will not be easy. They will require you to shwo them the appropriate pokemon before battling.

Molly:Hi, I'm Molly. Alibaster must have sent you here. He told me he will figure out a way to make me stronger. But, if you want to battle me, you have to show me you're a true huntsmen as well. Come back after you gain a freshly caught Kabuto, and we'll get started.

*The Kabuto will be stored in a special area until you leave the zone, the other huntsmen will know of your capture.

With available pokemon

Molly:You have one, very nice. Ok, let's do this then.

Molly will have 3 pokemon, a Kabutops, an Archeops, and a Bastiodon. All are at lv 40. defeat her to complete your first task.

After battle

Molly:I think I understand what Alibaster is talking about now. Thanks, here take this.

Molly will give you a full restore, and a revive.

Find the next Huntsmen, Luther

Luther:Oh, Alibaster told me he would send someone, didn't think it would be a noobie like you. Name's Luther, and I'm going to be the head huntsmen here one day. Now, go find a Shieldon or something.

With available pokemon

Luther:What are you doing back. Oh, you found a Shieldon, I was just kidding about that. The real test is to battle me, but if you feel like doing another worthless task, I got all day.

Luther has 3 pokemon as well, a Rampardos, an Aerodactyl, and an Armaldo, all at Lv 40.

After battle

Luther:Whatever, I'm still the best. You got lucky here today, but since you're on a way lower level than me, you should have this. You're going to need it.

Luther gives you a Max Repel, and an Elixer.

Head back to Alibaster to recieve your next rank, or stick around to continue catching pokemon.

Alibaster:AHA! It seems you exceeded my expectations. Well done, here, this mark proves that you are now a Prime Huntsmen. Come back again later, and I may have a new task for you.

You will recieve with the rank a small amount of money, 500 poke, as well as 300 exp.

As always, comment, suggest, criticize. I take all into consideration. And if you have any suggestions for the Huntsmen class that are reasonable, I will credit you if I use them.

Flynt:
nice idea.it is somewhat like Safari Zone.

Tickles:
You can think of it as the safari zone with a bigger challenge. You can only keep one of your many caught pokemon, and each pokemon given back gets you money.

Yume Tsuki:
This would be a nice way to get fossil pokémon. As one of them is on my list as favourite pokémon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version