* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130273 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #495 on: May 09, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
After waking up a couple hours later I notice it is getting rather late.."Vee" (hmm) Thinking to myself  (I wonder if anyone is battling near Violet city.)
Getting closer to the city I see a few Trainers on the outskirts which looks to be a friendly battle I sit next to a tree and watch them have it out on each other. Excited to watch to see how everything goes for a real battle!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #496 on: May 09, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
"This is the street Scraggy. They guy should be right...here." A curse word slipped out of my mouth as I realized I had been reading the map upsides down. How had I managed to travel all of Unova and Sinnoh regions with out getting lost so much as once? Yes, at that time I had the support of Team Plasma and had the most advanced GPS system to date. I flipped the map right side up and reviewed the map again, Scraggy and I were on the oppisiote side of the city. I was about to curse my luck when a young trainer came sprinting by.

"Uh...hello! Might I ask for a moment of your time?"
He stopped dead in his tracks, looked around to see who had yelled at him. He noticed me with Scraggy looking very much lost, he shook his head then slowly walked over to us.
"What do you want gramps?!"
"For starters I am no older then thirty, and I have no kids of my own, so I can't be a grandpa. And second my friend and I are trying to find the Gym, but we seem to keep getting lost, I would like to ask you to be our guide."
He looked at Scraggy, then at me, then burst into a fit of laughter. "There's no way in hell your going to beat Falkner with that sorry excuse for a Pokemon! I'll take you, but don't come crying to me when you get destroyed."

Scraggy didn't take what the boy had said very well, he used Dragon Dance then proceeded to smash into his leg. The kid trainer grabbed his shin and started hopping around, at this point Scraggy started throwing all sorts of punches the kid's way.
"SCRAGGY! STOP THIS INSTANT!" He did stop, but not after hitting the kid with one last punch, then he glared at the kid and returned to my side. "I'm sorry, he's newly hatched and has yet to learn manners."

"Yeah sure, the Gym's this way." He led the way, making sure there was a good amount of distance between him and Scraggy.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 10, 2012, 04:31:44 AM »
....IT WAS STILL AGAINST MAH WILL!

Celebi looks at the ant.Durant. Y U HERE?[/color]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 10, 2012, 04:01:01 PM »
Being very disappointed in the battle. The kids talked to something on their wrists and had to run off in a hurry before they could finish.

"Eevee vee...." (Awww man why.....) Thinking to myself..(I wonder if there is any other battles going on closer!)

As I get closer to the city I see people EVERYWHERE....None of them battling though. Heading around to another side of the city still nothing...Getting rather disappointed of not seeing anyone battling. Decided to try to play a prank on someone in the city..Creeping around the back parts of the buildings trying not to be seen by anyone. Being the evolution pokemon I'm sure everyone would like to have an Eevee...Not seeing anyone by themselves or napping or anything was getting even sadder than before.. (What am I supposed to do for fun...)

About that time I come around a corner and quickly duck behind the corner seeing a trainer by himself...sorta...had a very odd looking pokemon with him that I had never seen before and what appeared to be a Oshowott....Something with a spring and a very odd spider. (Hmmmm this might be interesting to watch.) Chuckling a little bit waiting for an opportunity to prank him!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #499 on: May 10, 2012, 06:48:20 PM »
"This is the place." The kid had developed a nasty limp on the way over, as much as I was sorry for him I couldn't help but think that he would never judge a Pokemon like he had just done.
"I thank you for taking the time to lead us here after what Scraggy did to you. Have a pleasant day."
"Sure thing Gramps." He quickly turned away and started to limp away to his destination.

I looked at the imposing building then looked to Scraggy, we both had the same look on our faces; a fear of the unknown mixed with pure excitement. "Let's do this Scraggy." I reached out and grasped the door handle, I quickly turned it and opened the door allowing Scraggy and I to enter...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:40 AM »
"Pyeo-yeo!" "Pharos!" Sensing a friend, Faye and Zia chased after Otto when he entered the empty Gym with a Scraggy. They were stopped in their tracks though when the door closed before they could enter. Nori and Zephyr sat lazily a few feet away from Daisy, not caring to get up and investigate.
Daisy looked up. "Guys? What are yo--?" What the heck were they doing now? The pink-haired trainer didn't feel like chasing after them at the moment though.
She hadn't been paying attention, so she hadn't noticed Otto pass by.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:23:41 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #501 on: May 11, 2012, 07:27:30 AM »
"I'm sorry sir, the gym is closed until morning."
Scraggy pulled on my pants leg, he was obviously getting irritated. But I saw no way around the rules so I simply asked a simple question.
"What time in the morning, as you can see, my Scraggy is very much looking forward to this battle."
"About eightish, get here at seven and I will write you in as the first challenger." The man winked at Scraggy then gave him a berry. Scraggy greedily grabbed it and began to chew on it as I led him outside. Much to my surprise outside the door two of Daisy's Pokemon were waiting for me.

"Hello Faye and Zia, where's Daisy?"
At this time Scraggy finished his berry and realized there was no battle today, he did what I didn't want him to do; he charged up a Dragon Dance and focused on Faye...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 11, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
The durant looks at me angrily, oshawott stands out in front of me.

me-Oshawott use aqua jet!

He slams into the ant while covered in water. The durant uses bug bite.

me-Celebi a little help.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 12, 2012, 04:52:21 AM »
Alakazam tell Pignite to jump out of the way and use arm thrust again on Evee.Then we're  changing  plans, instead  of a long range strike teleport Blastoise right in front of Cyndaquil  and then have him use hydro cannon. Also to give Pignite a  better chance to dodge have  Unfezant use whirlwind to slow both attacks sent at him down.

That being said he began to  wonder how long it would  before the backup Alex called arrive. Will had a backup plan but he knew it was a desperate  oneand hoped he didn't have to use it.                                     

Alex, Steve, i may not be able to battle, but if you or Steve need them I have some healing items we can use.

Alex looks at him and nods, she knew it would be a close call, then suddently, sound of choopers is heard as well as cars at high velocity, she looks arround and nods, getting Terrakion and Eevee inside her pokeballs

"they are here, its over then...

she looks at her companions as alot of Unova Special Police Force gathered arround the area

Capitain " This is the USPF, Team Plasma surrender now or we will have to use force"

said the capitain with a megaphone
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 12, 2012, 05:41:00 AM »
Ehehe...I'd rather not...last time I battled that thing...well, I can't fly anymore..

celebi hid behind the trainer.Besides. that ant is scary..also, whatsh your name?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 12, 2012, 07:29:11 AM »
Sensing the Scraggy's attack, the experienced Espeon stepped nimbly out of the way to allow the young pokemon to barrel into nothing or fall in the dirt, whichever he happened to do. Except, it didn't do either, since Zia was standing right behind her, staring at a Murkrow in the distance with a shiny object he very much wanted to learn more about. The Ampharos rubbed his side where the Scraggy had hit, and standing up to face the little one put up his paws like fists despite not knowing any physical attacks.  He felt he'd been challenged, and like Zephyr, never turned a challenge down.

"Espyo." Faye blatantly ignored the antics of the boys and looked at Otto. Pointing with her tail, she showed Otto that Daisy was a few yards away under a large tree along with Zephyr and Nori. The trainer was resting her head back against the tree, listening to another radio drama on her PokeGear.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:32:42 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #506 on: May 12, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
"Scraggy! Mind your manners! These Pokemon are friends of a friend of mine!" Scraggy's fist stop glowing and looked at the ground.

Faye pointed with her tail towards a pink haired girl I recognized in an instant as Daisy. I patted Scraggy on the head then walked over and dropped my hand on her shoulder.

"Hello Daisy, I hope you've been well since we last met."

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 14, 2012, 12:27:24 AM »
Looking around as the guy starts attacking the spider....seeing a berry bush (pecha).
Grabbing one in my mouth that was very juicy.... ideas flying through my head I quickly throw it in the air and slap it with my tail at the odd little Pokemon with wings..
Chuckling a little bit at what i did.

"Eevee..VEEE"(Wait for it....HAAAA)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:33:49 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 15, 2012, 05:36:03 AM »
Daisy jolted when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello Daisy, I hope you've been well since we last met."
It was her friend Otto, who couldn't have had worse timing. She opened her mouth to speak, but the normally talkative girl couldn't get a word out except a weak "sorry."
She tried again, smiling a little this time. "You figured out Falkner's not in yet? And you kept the Scraggy?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #509 on: May 15, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
"You figured out Falkner's not in yet? And you kept the Scraggy?"
I had once again forgotten my manners and scared Daisy quite badly. I nervously ran my hand through my hair and chuckled a little bit.
'No need for you to be sorry, it was I who started you half to death. And yes I kept the Scraggy, his trainer was unfit. You know this Falkner well?"