* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Light side ,and Dark side of pokemon  (Read 20052 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Light side ,and Dark side of pokemon
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2010, 01:56:45 PM »
I don't think people would like to stay in such a faction forever. And personally, I don't really want to get involved in any of the two, so I might very well be in neither of them.

Tournaments would still be very interesting between two rival 'guilds' (no final name confirmed yet for groups), or more. I will definitely find it strange for members of a certain team be in different factions and in the end be one against one another. :o
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Skilganon

• Beginning Trainer
  • Um... hi :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »
Thats cool, was jus suggestion, i guess everyone jus has their own personal preferance ya know.
Never eat yellow snow o.O

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »
Yes I know, mine also are only suggestions. That's how I figure what will happen, but that may very well not be the case in reality... I wonder what will be implemented...

Perhaps they could make two separate servers, one without factions, and another with ;D. Anyway, I'll do my best whatever situation.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Riny

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »
guys how bout this idea i agree with victory but it all can be prevented by symply making npc team rocket so that players must fight team rocket and team rocket must fight back in case they steal ur pokemon and it should be only 1 vs 1 pokemon not like team rocket uses 3 on 1 heheh and ya the truth is they acctualy never stole any pokemon and if they are non playing chars so it means no pokemon will ever be lost and u always have a chance for rematch and once u imply into fight with them there si no backing up u must go all the way till end or team rocket can be made by staffers so it can be fair and if u beat team rocket to get some points or something