* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234206 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 04:01:20 AM »
I hear the rat as soon as it enters the clearing-I always keep track of what's around me. If I didn't I would probably already be dead. I finished shooting my quiver full of arrows, then walk over to where the rat dropped the ring. I crouch down on the ground next to it, but refrain from touching it-you never know what can happen. Some chosen aren't exactly the nicest people, and there are chosen out there who can curse objects. There are monsters who can curse or poison objects too. Heck, even a human could poison an object, if they knew what they were doing. So you have to be careful. The rat itself was a test-it can't kill on contact. At least, not regular animals. Another test, pretty simple-I closed my eyes, concentrating for a moment-well, it certainly wasn't just a trinket. It was protected from being transformed. I opened one eye and looked at it.
I suppose if a rat had it, it's probably safe...But better not to trust it.
i concentrated once more, and some of the grass around the rings began to move, shifting as I transformed them into a small pouch around the ring. I scooped it up, tied it too my belt, and went back to continue my archery practice.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 04:20:17 AM »
After running about half a mile, I realise I lost them. I sigh and look around. Looks like there was a building that half collapsed. I walk inside and look around on high alert. Nobody was here, so i started barracading the doors. Looks like someone already took care of the windows, whoever lived here is gone though. I find a matress and lay down. I'll worry about morning when it comes.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 04:29:01 AM »
(Setting the mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUQuBBBzx-I)

I ate half the loaf, and put the rest back in the sack. I tied it up, and set it down near the foot of the bed. I picked my weapon up from off the ground, propped it up against the wall again, and went outside. I laid on my back, looking up at the stars. I didn't feel so bad anymore after that man's act of kindness. It was nice to see not everyone down here in this hell hole wasn't a despicable abomination who was merely lucky enough to bear the title of a 'human'. I somehow even felt safe enough to lie on my back and look up at the stars at night, in a place where the night brings out the thieves. I had to be careful to not fall asleep, I didn't feel safe enough to do that yet.

I began to think about what the coming days would bring. I could vaguely feel the winds of change blowing upon us. I had a feeling my life was about to change. For the better or worse is anyone's guess, but I'd like to live in this moment a little longer.

(I had to go with a KH song here. It just seemed so appropriate.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 04:37:43 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »
Looking down, I saw the shriveled wreck of a man.  He was begging for his life, pleading for me to let him go.  He cried that he had information about the rebels.  After a few minutes, I grew bored.  I impaled his head with an ice spike.  I had no need for false information, given by a pathetic man.

Stepping out of the broken building, I radioed my commander. 

"Mother, is this Cyrus reporting in.  I have encountered a small faction on my sweep.  They have been eliminated."

"Good, work.  Continue sweeping the area, remember you are searching for an old hospital.  We've received reports of movement there.  It could be the rebels."

"Yes, mam."

"And honey don't forget.  Kill anyone you encounter."

"Don't worry...  That's my favorite part.  Cyrus out."

Switching off the radio, I began walking towards the supposed location of an old hospital.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:08:32 AM by Bing »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 05:16:37 AM »
(Setting the mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUQuBBBzx-I)

I ate half the loaf, and put the rest back in the sack. I tied it up, and set it down near the foot of the bed. I picked my weapon up from off the ground, propped it up against the wall again, and went outside. I laid on my back, looking up at the stars. I didn't feel so bad anymore after that man's act of kindness. It was nice to see not everyone down here in this hell hole wasn't a despicable abomination who was merely lucky enough to bear the title of a 'human'. I somehow even felt safe enough to lie on my back and look up at the stars at night, in a place where the night brings out the thieves. I had to be careful to not fall asleep, I didn't feel safe enough to do that yet.

I began to think about what the coming days would bring. I could vaguely feel the winds of change blowing upon us. I had a feeling my life was about to change. For the better or worse is anyone's guess, but I'd like to live in this moment a little longer.

(I had to go with a KH song here. It just seemed so appropriate.)

A pack of three zigarex catches the scent of food. Though they themselves care not for bread, they do now that meat is nearby, and their favorite kind at that: alive and flowing with blood. They spot someone laying down, and quickly get into camouflage. They creep up slowly, one lets out a low breath of air, and the smell of rotted flesh escapes its sharp teeth. When they get close enough, they surround their new victim, lose the cover, and let out their shrieks of blood lust.

(Have fun darkstar, btw, you can kill these, or run, your choice. Whatever you do though, remember, they work together when they hunt.  8))
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 05:30:23 AM »
as the night runs over Utopia, in the dark plaza, all there was in it was silence, but from the courner of the plaza, a door opens quietly, as a shadow comes out as well, it was Axyl, she looks both ways and dashes realy fast but silently, like a real shadow, she keeps going in direction of the palace, then makes a right turn, going into a alley, where there was a duct to the Paladin's HQ, she goes in.

15 minutes later, Axyl appears inside the HQ in the main courtyard, she looks both ways and sees her way in, blocked by a Paladin, quickly she dashes alongside the courtyard wall, soon as she reaches him, she jumps and takes the Paladin with her arm inside a bush, knocking him out quickly, she wouldnt kill, only knock out to make her way in and out easyer, she then goes to the door and opens it enough, sliding in.

Soon inside, she looks arround the room quickly and finds the vent she wanted, she dashes, up some stairs and wall runs up to the duct, getting in silently.

She looks through the vents trying to find the main office, soon as she finds it, she gets out quietly and starts searching the desk, as she was thinking:

"i should have asked... what kind of documents they wanted... geez... i realy need to ask mo.."

still in mid thought, she finds some papers, they looked like order's to the Paladin's Blacksmith, even some for her... the quantity and quality of the orders were off the charts, it looked like they wanted to equip a big army, but for what purpose? she gets those papers and leaves through the door, this was custom of her, she didnt wanted to damage the papers in a tight spot as a vent.

she looks again both ways and quickly dashes silently through the hall to the main hall from before, where she walked up to someone talking on the bottom floor of the main hall, she was on the first floor so she hid behind a pillar listening.

Paladin Commander " You idiot, dont you know you shouldnt be sleeping on the job? we have to be carefull so those things dont invade our HQ"

Paladin Grunt "Sir im sorry sir, it wont happen again sir"

the commander sighs and looks at the grunt

Paladin Commander "just be carefull, we have big plans for those things in the underlands, and i dont want them ruined, now get back to work"

The grunt quickly nods and gets back to the position of guard, Axyl was listening shocked thinking to herself

"Underlands? they are hitting it? dad is there..."

she quickly jumps down the pillar hanging to the pillar, to the bottom floor, she goes to the door seeying the grunt form before there, she slides out without a sound and dashes out of there, then through the  vent from before, it was larger.

She reaches the alley again, and runs to her shop, where she gets in quietly and sighs in relief, she looks at the papers and puts them in the envelope, putting the envelope away safe, then layingon the bed resting as she was thinking of what she heard.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »
After an hour or so of walking, the hospital loomed in the distance.  Another ten minutes passed and I reached the entrance to the hospital.  It seemed empty from looking at the outside.  But, I had my orders.

I opened the door and walked in, keeping my hands cold.  Just in case.  Looking at the wall I noticed a map.  Popping open my scanner, I made a digital copy for future use.

I decided to sweep the south wing first.  Moving through the door,  I started down the hallway.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 06:15:12 AM »
Solomon finally catches his breath, he then hears footsteps.Please let it be something other than the grenchler.. screw it, its the monster.

Solomon runs to where his bed is and makes some armor out of it, he then grabs a pipe and turns it into a steel spear.LETS HOPE I'M RIGHT!

Solomon runs out at the guy he thinks is the monster.(grenchler)Solomon Epically throws the steel spear, he then looks up and its a guy not the monster, and then see's the spear he threw in the floor in between him and the guy..Oh...yeah...I was wrong, you weren't a monster, um yeah...

Solomon starts running back towards the door.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:22:23 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 06:28:09 AM »
Something lodged itself into the floor, and I saw a figure run towards a room.

"So the rebels are here."

I flung an ice spike at the figures head.  I made a quick judgement about my opponent.  This opponent seemed more prone to run than fight.

I hoped the spike would do the job but, you can never be to sure.  So, I formed and Ice sword as I charged. 

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:21 AM »
I woke from my daze, and noticed the zigarex surrounding me. They were hungry, restless, bloodthirsty. They let out a bloodcurdling shriek, ready to use my bones as toothpicks.

(I forgot where I heard that from... Anyway, here's more music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jWF3C3I9A)

I quickly stood up, prepared to face the beasts. I didn't have my weapon with me, but that wouldn't stop me from protecting myself until I could get to it.

There were two between me and the street, and one between me and my house. This was going to be difficult...

One of the ones on the side of the street jumped at me, but I quickly dodged by pivoting to the left. I ran at the one near my house, stepping on the zigarex's back who had jumped at me, and charged my hand with electricity. I forced my palm unto his chest, sending enough electricity through him to stun him for a little while. I then ran for my house, and went in the door, grabbed my weapon, and turned back around just in time to see the last one try to charge at me. He burst into the doorway, breaking the entryway quite significantly. I fired electricity at him, which sent him flying out of the alleyway into the streets, hitting a man mugging someone. The irony. A couple of screams could be heard from the bystanders.

Me: WHO ELSE WANTS SOME?!

Man, it felt good to say that.

The two others that I had stunned earlier recovered, and charged at me. I took care of the second one, also sending him into the streets. The third one was coming at me quickly, and there wasn't enough time to charge an attack, so I hit him with the blades of my weapon, slicing his face and shoulder. He shrieked in pain as his green blood spilled on the ground. (Just assuming it's green...) One of the axe-blades stuck in his head, and he tried desperately to pull it out.

Me: Great, now I have to fix that too!

It actually game me an idea for a modification I would never be able to give it.

I ran at it, as it staggered back out into the alleyway, and blasted it with another shock. The axe-blade acted like a lightning-rod, and the electricity was drawn to it, chronically frying it's brain, killing it instantly. It seemed to stand there for a couple seconds before falling over.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDfQZW8wE8o&feature=related�Me: Interesting day so far.

After all, this was my first time fighting zigarex. Maybe that weapon wasn't useless after all. But I guess it's also good that I know how to copy fighting moves from TV shows.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 06:36:04 AM »
I look back and see a ice spike about to hit me, I grab my armor and turn it into a metal plate to catch the ice spike.

You have powers too huh? well if that's how you wanna play..

Solomon turns the plate with the ice spike in it into a razor sharp disc, he throws it.Dude, I would usually try to do this peacefully, you p***** me off.

Solomon jumps back and grabs the metal door, he turns it into a sword and starts running at the guy.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 06:46:24 AM »
The rebel seemed to have some sort of power as well.  A disc was now flying towards me.  Luckily, I was light on my feel from years of training.  I froze the ground in front of me and slid.  The disc went soaring overhead.

I jumped up and stopped, throwing my sword at the rebel.  I clapped my hands together focusing a large amount of power into them and then slapped them on the ground.  I sent the power through the walls and up to the ceiling forming a stalactite above the rebels head. 

I disconnected it from the ceiling and it started to fall.  I hoped the sword would be enough to distract him.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:48:05 AM by Bing »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 06:59:49 AM »
Solomon see's the stalactite about to fall, and  raises his sword, as he raises it his sword gets hit with the ice sword bending his sword into his leg.(He used a weaker type of metal than normal)CRAP!

Solomon stumbles a few steps out of the way of the stalactite, solomon stumbles into his wing and falls on pile of metal.I am really Pissed now.

Solomon has metal suit encase most of his body, stopping the bleeding.(Its a weak metal that can be penetrated by ice, but it lets him move around faster, he can move around because his powers let him manipulate the metal as he moves.)

Solomon starts running at the guy and grabs his bent sword, he then throws it.You sir have made me really, really pissed.

Then he trips on whats left of the stalactite, he tripped on his bad leg making it hard for him to get up, he grabs metal on his head and turns it into a staff, he uses it to get up. he then starts running at the guy again with his staff, ignoring the pain.Your better than I am at fighting, I am used to having to run since I can't beat them, but you sir, have to be the second toughest.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:05:47 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 07:11:14 AM »
A metal sword clanged off the wall. 

"Pathetic."

Forming another Ice sword in my right hand, I stood my ground.  Eager to prove this pathetic man wrong.

I parried his first swing with my sword, The force of the blow reverberated through my right hand, ignoring the pain I noticed an opening.  I formed a chunk of ice around my left hand and jabbed for his gut.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:16:15 AM by Bing »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 07:21:41 AM »
Not this time A**hole.

Solomon uses where the man had deflected his attack and swings for the guy's in the hand with the extra force after stepping to the side. Dude i am already really mad, that just added.

Solomon then kicks trying to hit the guy, make him stumble, or SOMETHING. he then as he is kicking, he manipulates some of the metal to put extra metal on that leg to make it feel like he was kicked by, well metal, well, more metal.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:30:36 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END