* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234801 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Raining
« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2012, 09:40:06 PM »
Shock looked, bewildered at her. " Are you friggen kidding me!? You don't know how to RELAX!?"
Then, he rubbed his chin. Of course, she was traveling, as she had said before. maybe she didn't have time...?
" And, well, yeah. I do get bored sometimes. It gets lonely out here, and if you grew up with a family like mine, you used to always have someone to hang out with." He looked off in the distance a bit, sadly. " So, yeah. Sometimes I go through some of the boxes full of scrap stuff. Sometimes I find food, other times, I find cool trinkets. And of course, I mess with my yo-yo. And other times..." As he trailed off, he peered curiously at a box that sat next to a massive hole in his wall. Most of the hole had been boarded up, but a small hole, large enough for packages, was left open, covered by, his wooden box. " Hold on..." He pushed the box over, curiously. Then, his eyes widened. " Can you give me a second? Oh, and hey. Watch that Groundstalker. I don't want it to burn..."
Damn. A letter? And I've got a guest... He cautiously opened the letter, making sure she wasn't peering over his shoulder to see it.
You are hereby invited to join the rebels in our cause to obtain Utopia for all intelligent beings. Head to the Collapsed pass in the Far east of the underlands, and look for the orange symbol engraved on the wall. A man will greet you, present this letter, and you will be allowed entrance.
WHAT!? Oh man oh man oh man oh man... Shock groaned.What was this all about? The Rebels? Now? hadn't he done enough for one month? (Although, he really hadn't done much. It was a simple " Hey, make sure that area's safe" kind of job.) Now what did they want? Official recruits? The boy rubbed his chin. He could ditch Ayara, or...
Would they mind if he took her with them?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:22:00 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »
A man picked me up, eyed me for a second. He reached his hand into his jacket, I winced as he brought out a letter, gave it to me then dropped me on the ground.

"Get lost, I will handle your pursuers."

I grabbed the letter in my mouth, let out a loud hiss and took off into the shadows. I could hear a brief amount of talking then a small fight break out. When I reached the roof I saw the man dragging a body into the shadows, dust his hands off and leave. Taking the letter out of my mouth I ripped it open. I wan't the best at understanding human writing, but I could read what it said:

"You are hereby invited to join the rebels in our cause to obtain Utopia for all intelligent beings. Head to the Collapsed pass in the Far east of the underlands, and look for the orange symbol engraved on the wall. A man will greet you, present this letter, and you will be allowed entrance."

Maybe they had some food there.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Raining
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2012, 11:08:31 PM »
Are you friggen kidding me!? You don't know how to RELAX!?
I was slightly puzzled by this. Relax? Why would I relax? I zoned out for a second, but was in time to here him talking about growing up with a family, and having people to "hang out with."
Well, that's great for you... *Slightly bitter*
I heard him ask for a second, and watched as he got up and went over to a section of the wall. He was watching me over his shoulder, as if making sure I wasn't going to spy on what he was doing. Not that I was planning to. I don't deal with other peoples business. Now the boy was rubbing his chin, looking as though he were thinking about something. He also seemed to be glancing at her occasionally. I quickly adjusted the groundstalker, since it would taste better unburned, and looked at him. I noticed he had a letter in his hand.
Problem, boy? Or do you just love rubbing your chin? Although I wouldn't be surprised if that was his reason...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2012, 11:58:54 PM »
The war horse had finally deflated, and was back to it's original size. As angry as it should have been, it still seemed very passive. I figured it would wander out of the town or someone would kill it eventually, so I walked past it. I turned back to my dog.

-Wait there. I'll be right back.

I went inside my house, and immediately went to my weapon. I picked it up, and sat down on my bed. I noticed I had sat on some paper, and stood up to see what it was. It was a letter. I picked it up, opened it, and read:

You are hereby invited to join the rebels in our cause to obtain Utopia for all intelligent beings. Head to the Collapsed pass in the Far east of the underlands, and look for the orange symbol engraved on the wall. A man will greet you, present this letter, and you will be allowed entrance.

I didn't really want to become a rebel. I was perfectly happy just trying to get by with what I had. I looked down at my weapon. I had already made this. And for what? If I joined, maybe it'd finally have a purpose. Maybe I'd finally have a purpose...

I set the letter down, and went back to my weapon. If I was going to join the rebels, then I'd need this to be in proper working order. I set the axe blade in place, and put the screw in. A simple fix, but it was difficult to find the parts. I stood back up, holding my completed weapon.

-...Why not?

I picked up my bag of food, and left my house. I walked past the war horse which had moved only slightly, and got back on my friend. If I knew which collapsed pass they were talking about, as if there was another one, I wasn't far from it. I'd be there soon.

-To the south. Let's go.

(Let me know if anything's wrong.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2012, 01:14:14 AM »
" Oh, uhh.. No. Not really."
Shock hastily slipped the letter into the waistband of his pants, and looked back at her, smiling. " It's...uhh..kind if a.. err.. problem.."
Damn it. She's definitely going to get suspicious. No way she wouldn't be curious about what the letter said. He casually kicked the box up against the wall, and walked back over to the fire pit. " I'm just gonna have to leave... Headed to the East." He looked up at the ceiling. It was drizzling outside. But, he'd probably be able to make it to the east before the next sunrise. But, then again,... travelling at night was dangerous. " Umm, hey... You don't happen to have anywhere to go, do you?" Maybe, she would be willing to accompany him...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2012, 01:45:44 AM »
I was jumping buildings when suddenly I fell through a hole when I stepped on one. I landed on my feet and looked around, it was an old and barren building, and it looked like it was about to fall apart. I wasent suprised, I was lucky to go 20 buildings without one falling apart like this one. I slowly made my way to a door, if I wasent careful this building would collapse and crush me. I managed to get close to the door, then I sprinted and slammed into it, it instantly gave in and the building fell apart. I sighed, that was close, I better go on foot from here on. I wish I had one of those futuristic maps, then I'd know exactly where I was. I made some good distance though, and I was fairly close to the east side of the underlands.(If you would look at the map, I would be close to the boarder line between the east and southern side on the southern side.) I started running twards the eastern side.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:28:58 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2012, 06:51:30 AM »
A Chosen was walking around with a new letter in his hand. He had been invited to the rebel base.

Wow, I didn't think my power was that useful. Who new sticky goop can actually come in handy. Well, better get going then.

As he began his walk, he screamed loud into the sky.

Rebel Base here I come. I will not let you down.

The shout is in earshot of Cyrus.

"Rebel Base here I come. I will not let you down."

I heard a shout coming from over a hill.  Getting low, I don't think he saw me.  He was yelling about the rebels.  Something about being on his way to meet them.

I crept up behind the unlucky man.  Bashing him in the head with a block of ice, he fell to the ground.  When he awoke I had encased him in ice, after searching him.  I pushed the letter in his face.

"What's this?  Explain, now"

He looked up at me, the fear in his face sickened me.

"I,I,I's a letter.  From the rebel leader.  H,H,H,He's gathering strong potential rebels.  I don't know why though...  Please don't kill me."

I looked the letter over.

"Hmmm...  Seems the location is listed here.  And all I have to do is show this letter.  Looks like I won't be needing you."

I saw the flutter of hope in his eyes.  It was my favorite look eyes could give.  That glimmer of hope, that small irrational thought of hope.  I saw how it crept across his face, how it sunk into his brain, how he let it consume himself.  How I loved to crush it.  Love, that's interesting.  I've never felt love before.  Or maybe I have, yes I have once before.  It was the power behind my mission.

His voice perked up and ruined my thinking.

"So, you'll let me go right?  Y-You don't need me anymore.  So please, let me go."

I looked down at him and spoke.

"Sure, I'll let you go."

This was it that moment.  He sighed as if the weight of the world was lifted from his shoulders.  Releasing him from the Ice prison I had made, he stood up.  Looked at me, I walked up as if going for a handshake, as if to say no hard feelings, enjoy the rest of your life.  But, as we closed.  I stabbed his gut with an Ice spike.  The look on his face was great.  Shock, surprise, but mostly.  Fear.  The unfortunate man slumped to the ground dead.  Clutching the letter, I started off.  Towards the rebel meeting.

"Huh, I wonder if they'll accept an ex-paladin?"

« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:56:52 AM by Bing »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2012, 07:59:54 AM »
While Solomon and Leeta walk around Solomon is hit by something and rammed into a wall.AGH!

It was a grenchler, and it seemed to remember him.Ugh, Long time no see a**hole.

Solomon jumps out of the wall when it goes to ram him again and hits it with the crowbar he had(cause he never put it back, it bends.I forgot about that..

I could help..

Fine

Leeta starts distracting it, Solomon then jumps onto the grenchler and grabs the top of its head.I should be able to steer it into a wall!

Solomon starts riding the grenchler into a few dead tree's.JUST DIE!

Solomon builds speed and drives it straight into a house and knocks it out.Took you long enough.

...shut up.

Solomon notices a small letter lodged into the grenchler's shell, he figures it killed the man that had the letter and it got stuck., he takes it out and reads it.

(solomon read it aloud)Huh, guess we should head there.

Yeah lets go right now!

Wait, why didn't you know about this?

Um... I just wasn't told.. lets go now.

Solomon and Leeta start heading to the collapsed pass with the letter in hand.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »
I eventually found my way to the eastern side of the city, after some close calls. I found the ruins I assumed the letter was speaking of, but I couldn't find any marks on the walls. I was sniffing an area that reeked of human when I heard a sound that made me jump. Before I could move There was a man pointing a weapon at my face, I could feel the lead inside of it. He looked me over then held out his hand. I guessed he was asking for the letter. I stood up strait and started to force the letter back up my throat. I spit it into his hand and waited for him to kill me.

After a few moments me lowered his weapon and pointed towards the innards of the structure. I was nervous, my Napalm reserves extreamly low, barely enough to take out one attacker, let alone an entire army; but the wonderful smell of food lowered my suspicions and made me walk inside with the man. As we stepped into the structure the wall slammed back into its original position. He pointed me towards a hall filled with food and told me to wait until I was summoned. As I entered the large hall the aroma of food almost made me faint, I dashed onto the nearest table and began to stuff my face with any food I could get my hands on. Soon I found myself fuller then I could remember myself being in a very long time, I found a soft place to fall asleep and promptly fell asleep.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2012, 04:32:32 AM »
After managing my way to the eastern side of the underlands I started searching for the ruins. I eventualy found it, but I couldent see anyone. I take out the letter and read it again, this should be the right place. I was about to turn back, disappointed, but then when I looked back someone was there. Strange, humans have a talent for appearing out of nowhere.

Um, I came here to join the rebels, I have an invitation.

I show him the letter, for a few moments he dosent speak, he was probably making sure it wasent fake, then he nodded. He lead me inside the structure, told me to wait, and closed the door behind me. I look around, there was good quality food on some tables, and the structure was suprisingly stable, though on the outside it looks like ruins. But I guess that makes sence, afterall, they need to stay hidden from the paladins. What I was wondering though was how they got to afford all this food, is the leader a millionair? Dide he steal this? I decided not to worry too much and take an apple, and start eating it. I looked around, there was a mix of humans, chosen, and even a few monsters here so far. I started imagining what the leader was like.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2012, 09:47:53 PM »
After a while of riding, we finally reached the southern exit from East City. This was the way to the collapsed pass. If I wanted to make something of my life, this was the way to do it. The two of us stood there in between the town and the wildernis, waiting for something to call to us, to tell us what to do. No such call came.

-...Let's go. Tread carefully.

The two of us started our way towards the collapsed pass, walking slowly and quietly as to make ourselves go unnoticed. We walked about half a mile, when we saw 5 zigarex, a grenchler, 2 psychos, an insectoroth, and a hypno eye marching by, but they were too far away to notice us. My friend started to whimper again, and he was right to. I wouldn't be able to fight that many monsters, I wasn't that good of a fighter yet.

(~ is whispering)

~Stay here, and stay quiet.

If we could wait until they continued off, we wouldn't get noticed. We stood there, waiting for them to move far enough away. We waited about 10 minutes, and the monsters were about 900 feet away (Just under 0.1 mile I think).

~Move slowly.

We started creeping forward. The monsters were continuing to move in their own direction. We kept creeping past until...

(I have to find it first, so...just imagine a grenchler screeching.)

I turned around, and all of the monsters were charging at us. Only one thing to do in a situation like this. And that's:

-F**KING RUUUN!!

We took off, my 3-headed monster dog running as fast as he could. The monsters were running just as fast as us, if not faster. If we didn't do something quickly, we'd be eaten alive. Well, I'd be eaten alive, I have no idea what'd happen to my monster dog thing. But, like I was told in school, when you have a problem, ask for-

-HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

(I'll go through and fix some things in a second.)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:08:00 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2012, 11:18:53 PM »
Oh, uhh.. No. Not really.
Obvious lie, much?
I watched as the boy put the letter away, smiling at me. Again. He does that a lot.
It's...uhh..kind if a.. err.. problem..
I raised an eyebrow at him.
I'm just gonna have to leave... Headed to the East.
He looked at the ceiling, and seemed to be considering something.
Umm, hey... You don't happen to have anywhere to go, do you?
I narrowed my eyes. Was he trying to trick me? He didn't seem like the type, but...
No, but I don't have my rucksack with me. I'm not going anywhere without going back to get it. It has the rest of my materials in it.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2012, 01:58:56 AM »
Shock rubbed his chin, again. " Well, you don't think you could accompany me, do you?" He prodded the cooking meat, hoping that it was done. " I might not get there until night, and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few monsters out there, willing to snack on a scrawny little human, like Psychos or Ziga...Zigarexes..." He frowned. " I have a bag, shave a bag, so I could store some of the food. And, I never said you couldn't bring your stuff. I mean, what if someone else got into it, and found a diary or somethin'" She looked annoyed with him. Of course, she wasn't the kind to carry around a diary. Not even HE would carry around one if he were a girl. And, she seemed to be suspecting him of foul play. Oh please. Did he really look intelligent enough to come up with an elaborate plan for getting rid of people? He's just the messenger.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »
I watched as the boy prodded the meat.
I might not get there until night, and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few monsters out there, willing to snack on a scrawny little human, like Psychos or Ziga...Zigarexes...
He hesitated as he said Zigarexes. So there ARE things that bother him. Huh.
...and found a dairy or somethin.
I frowned. A DAIRY?! Did he seriously think I was the type to keep a DIARY? If this idiot was trying to lure her into something, he certainly didn't seem to have planned very well. Although, he really didn't seem CAPABLE of coming up with anything elaborate...
If he'll allow me to retrieve my rucksack, then perhaps there's no harm to it...But I should be cautious.
First of all, I don't carry something as USELESS as a diary. Second, I think your meat is done. Third, if you will allow me to retrieve my bag first, then perhaps I shall accompany you.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2012, 11:18:22 PM »
I woke up as someone tried to sit on me. I jumped onto a nearby table and let out a loud hiss warning my attacker to back off. I could tell by the look on its face I had startled them as well. I loosed up and looked around, there were more creatures here then when I went to sleep. Just how long had I been out?

My Napalm reserves were full so I wasn't so on edge, I hated not having any Napalm, so I didn't feel the urge to hide myself. Jumping down from the table I had perched myself on I went back to my couch only to find three huge humans had taken my place. I hissed at them all the while my hands went red; warning them to move. They scooted over making just enough room for me to climb back on and fall asleep again.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:09:46 AM by Mr. Fox »