* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 238709 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2012, 08:46:20 PM »
The female Imp led me back to the feasting hall and to a table filled with food. She grabbed what humans call a plate and piled it with food.

"Don't worry about the food, father can easily make more."
She led me to a quieter corner of the hall and set my plate down she motioned for me to stay there. She ran off to the table again and returned with what she called cutlery. She gave me a "fork" and sat down next to me trying to show me how to use it.

-Uallgarg not understand? Why not just use hands? Much easier.
"Well while you are here it would be nice to see some semblance of manners.
-Manners? What manners? Can Uallgarg eat?
"No silly, manners show that you are a friendly and clean person."
-Uallgarg not person, he monster. Monsters no need manners.

She started to laugh at this.
"Don't you get it? You have been invited to join the rebellion against Utopia. Soon we will all have the need for manners, best to start learning them now."

I didn't understand, I came here for food, not to fight against the floating city. But I was really hungry and she wouldn't let me eat with out a fork so I picked the fork up again and tried to show "manners".

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2012, 01:20:16 AM »
As we were running, a distant yell could be heard from a few feet away.

-Yo, Fire hound and Other guy, You just gonna run or you gonna take down these monsters? Cause I'll help with the second one.

I turn to see a boy, about my age, who is wearing black clothes and a red cape. His right arm is completely comprised of metal.

-I like how he adresses you first. I say this as I pat his head.

Solomon does a sorta ninja-like move(failing) and grabs a piece of metal from the ground. He turns it into a Small dagger and throws it at the eye thingy (it seemed like a good target), landing on the ground near the floating eye thingy. It turns around, and suddenly the grenchler turns around from chasing The kid and the fire hound, and starts running at Solomon.

The boy does a pose that makes me want to slap myself in the face. He grabs a spare robot part from the ground, and it transforms into a dagger with a flash of light.

~A chosen...?

I was excited to finally meet another chosen, since I had never met one in my life. They were rare in East City (I assume it's okay for me to say this.).

He throws the dagger at the Hypno Eye, but it falls short and hits the ground in front of it. It and the grenchler turn around simultaneously. Suddenly, the grenchler begins to run after the boy.

-OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

-Well. He'll definitely be a lot of help in this fight.

I turn around, still on my running dog beast, and fire a large electrical blast at the group of monsters. It hits the Psycho and scatters to two of the Zigarex. The two zigarex fall dead, and the Psycho wobbles, trying to stand up.

-That was exactly 500 kilo-fans of electricity! You must eat cake now!

It falls on it's face after saying this.

-...What?

I sit there, confused for a bit.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2012, 02:57:57 AM »
 It was a miracle that he managed to stuff most of the cooked meat, as well as a water container, a few sharp tools into the tattered bag. He hadn't used it since his stealing days, but it still fufilled it's purpose as a bag. After he had managed to stuff the little bag until it threatened to pop, he thought a bit. He had taken a few bites of the untasteful meat. Beggars couldn't be choosers, his dad used to say. He wondered where they were now. Probably far. Everyone but him in his family was more caravan type. He liked staying in one place. It also reminded him of his sister. Where is she now? She also moved caravan-like, though when younger, she was a lot like him. She had probably found her self a nice pack to run around with. Or...He bit his lip, and brushed away a few stray tears in annoyance. Didn't want Ayara to stroll in and catch him starting bawling like a baby, although he wouldn't of have minded it if he were alone. That female chosen is a bit like her too... His sister had always told him to stop acting so childish when there was trouble on their hands, like a battle, or were in the middle of a heist. But she still managed to love and protect him. He started to wonder if Ayara had any family, and maybe ran away from them. She didn't seem like that kind of person. Maybe they deserted her? Like one of my younger sisters? Nah, he thought . They were all probably dead... Which shook a few more tears loose. He didn't like to think about other people's families, athough he did it alot. Many were separated from their family, or were ditched, or ditched them. Or, just flat out dead. It was a sad thought, but it definetly wasn't an uncommon event.
"I've retrieved my rucksack. Are you finished packing?"
Shock quickly rubbed his eyes, and sniffed, before turning to look at Ayara. " Yeah, Just..Umm...yeah..." His soft smile faltered a bit. " You should probably eat before we head out."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2012, 03:14:36 AM »
I stood in the doorway. I noticed the boy rub his eyes, but I didn't comment. He seemed like a sentimental one, and besides-I had no right to comment. Plenty of people had their own problems here in the underworld.
Yeah, Just..Umm...yeah...
He smiled at me, in a more subdued manner this time-I flinched slightly. That was exactly how she had looked after- I dug a fingernail into the palm of my hand to distract myself. I did not want to think about that right now.
You should probably eat before we head out.
It was a good suggestion, but any appetite I had had just disappeared. Best to just change the topic.
Oi, that letter you were holding earlier-It wouldn't happen to match this one, would it?
I pulled out the letter and tossed it to him.
I found that with my things. I'm mildly surprised-most people would've just stolen my rucksack and gone.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2012, 03:29:25 AM »
The human watched the chosen flinch, and changed his epression. Apparently, It reminded her of something she didn't like. Avoid that look, he thought to himself, with a flat, alomst poker face.
" Oi, that letter you were holding earlier-It wouldn't happen to match this one, would it?"
She tossed the letter to him, which he caught with fumbling fingers. It had already been opened, very cautiously by the looks of it.
" I found that with my things. I'm mildly surprised-most people would've just stolen my rucksack and gone."
Shock's eyes widened as he read the letter. The ink writing was the same as the one in his waistband. " Yeah. This is the one. Looks like you were invited too." His normal smile returned. So, I guess that makes us companions, for the time being." They wouldn't steal your stuff. Unless, if the messenger was a desperate one." He chuckled, and slung his bag over his shoulder. " And even then, they would just wait and ask. Unless if they were me, of course." He put the fire out, and handed Ayara back her letter. He then picked up the meat he hadn't managed to stuff into the bag, and wrapped it in a fairly clean cloth. He didn't want to attract any monsters with the smell. Especially Zig.... Shut up. We should probably make headway.
 " Alright! Time for our little adventure to begin!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2012, 03:48:49 AM »
The boy quickly changed his expression.
He must have noticed me flinch...Gah. [/i]
I watched as he read the letter, commenting that a "messenger" wouldn't steal unless desperate. I guess he has experience with these rebels.
Alright! Time for our little adventure to begin!
I raised an eyebrow at this.
An adventure? What a way to put it. But, as you say-time to begin.
I turned and walked out the doorway, orienting myself to head east. I glanced around to make sure there was no one nearby.
Just us...Probably a good thing. I don't feel like being avoided by some stupid adults right now.
I began at a medium pace in the direction we would be traveling-no need to start to fast. We'd be traveling for a few hours, so pacing myself would be the best idea...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2012, 04:09:42 AM »
Shock gave her a thumbs up at the comment. Then, she went out to scout a bit. He trudged after her, rucksack and meat in hands (or back), yo-yo in pocket.
They started off fairly slowly. Probably faster than Shock would of have gone alone, but still. He could take note of changing scenery, or even any rebel signs. He didn't want to be left behind, so he had to match his pace with the chosen's. And yet, he also kept a bit of a distance. Considering that they had been pretty close in his house, and how she hadn't seemed affected by his yo-yo, it was safe to assume that his pants somehow blocked some of the lead's field. But, he didn't want to get too close, out of fear of the chosens wrath.
She seemed content that it was just the two of them walking on the journey. He was too. Some people could be real butthurts.
The beginning of the trip was fairly silent, with Ayara walking at medium pace, and Shock struggling to keep up. He was starting to get fidgety, so he decided to strike up a conversation. Not one too personal, of course. That might make her mad. So, instead, he decided to ask one, that he was certain wouldn't cause a fountain to well up. Well, 70% sure." What monsters do you hate the most?"40% sure.
She seemed to ignore him for a good few minutes. Maybe she hadn't heard him? He didn't bother asking again though. Someone had once told him that stupid questions get stupid responses. He was a little bit afraid of bringing up Zigarexes, so he quickly formulated a plan on how to diverge from the subject, if it became neccissary.
(woah, long post.)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2012, 05:53:47 AM »
Solomon starts running away from the grenchler, he then does 180 and starts charging at teh grenchler, he jumps over and on to it and starts trying to steer it.I HOPE THIS WORKS LIKE LAST TIME!

Solomon tries to steer it only to be bucked off towards a zigarex, he takes a bit of the metal in teh back of the glove and makes small spikes, he hits the zigarex in the chest killing it.Sorry!

Solomon see's the boy kill 2 zigarex and immobilize the psycho with a strange weapon and electricity.Coooooool....

Solomon is then hit by the force of.... I dunno a truck? He knows what it is, he grabs hold of the horn(not sure why he wasn't hit by it...) and flips using the horn and gets back on and tries to steer it again, he is bucked off again and into a wall, a zigarex walks(I think they walk...) up to him, about to kill.

A a little ways away.. Leeta is watching and see's the zigarex walk up to solomon.Oh no..

Leeta starts running towards Solomon and the zigarex, ignoring a certain fire hound..(Now remember, she is half  monster, so she could be mistaken for one.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2012, 06:45:08 AM »
5 zigarex, a grenchler, 2 psychos, an insectoroth, and a hypno eye

I finally stopped trying to make sense of what the psycho said. A zigarex, a Psycho and an Insectoroth are still in pursuit of me. The hypno eye sits in the middle of the field, the puppet master of the beasts. I charged up another shot, but looked over towards the boy. The grenchler and a zigarex are closing in on him. I turn my weapon to the grenchler, and fire the blast at him. It phases on his touch skin, and he doesn't turn around. I fire another with the same results. I give up, and turn to my pursuers, firing a blast at them. It scatters, and the three monsters are pelted with orbs of electricity. The electricity pulses through them, and they pause in their tracks, stunned. My dog stopped running, and I got off. I walked off to the three monsters on the ground, still alive. I fire smaller bolts into the heads of the Zigarex and the insectoroth. I was going to do the same with the last psycho, but before I could, it said:

-I am going to run faster than a toaster's mother. But not before the gas sets on Saturn.

I broke out in laughter, falling to the ground.

-Hahahahaha! A toaster's mother! What does that even mean?!

I couldn't stop laughing, and I didn't even notice the psycho's stinger raise. It stuck in my leg, and I quickly pulled it out and used one of the axe blades on my weapon to split the psycho's head in half.

-Huh. How long will that take.

I turn to my dog friend.

-Go and help him. I won't be me soon. Stay with him until I'm back to normal.

I watch as he slowly makes his way to the boy. He stops, and turns around to me. I motion for him to go to them. He nods, and he runs towards the boy. I start to feel the venom enter my veins. I turn to see a girl running over to the boy. I yell to both of them.

-HEY! I just got stung, so I need you to take care of my friend!

I pull up my weapon, and fire a shot at the floating Hypno eye. The monsters are in a momentary daze, as the hypnosis wears off.

-This is your chance, use it!

I fall on my back, as the venom takes over.

(Yay, I get to be cynical again!)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »
As I ate my food with the help of the fork I felt a sharp pain in my tail. I jumped to my feet and yelped. There was a young imp attached to my tail. It let go and made a face of disgust and spat out a small amount of hair. He jumped away from me and let out a hiss. I hissed even louder, I was about to attack him when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"He means no harm Uallgarg. Thomas is a young Imp and still very playful. Let him be, I will handle him later."
-Uallgarg handle him now! Make sure he no attack Uallgarg again!

She let out a quite hiss towards the young imp, he looked at her for a second and ran off to an unknown area. While she was up she grabbed my plate, went to the table again and brought back a large steak. In her other hand was a knife, I knew this because I have dodged many of them. She sat my plate back in front of my face. She handed me the knife and began to explain how to use it. I just wanted to eat... women are such a pain!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2012, 01:03:51 AM »
She seemed to ignore him for a good few minutes. Maybe she hadn't heard him? He didn't bother asking again though. Someone had once told him that stupid questions get stupid responses. He was a little bit afraid of bringing up Zigarexes, so he quickly formulated a plan on how to diverge from the subject, if it became neccissary.
(woah, long post.)
[/quote]
I could here the boy stumbling behind me. Apparently he normally traveled at a slower pace...
*sighs* I suppose I'll have to slow down for him...But if I do, he'll probably start up a- [/i]
What monsters do you hate the most?
...conversation... [/i]
I didn't reply immediately. I suppose I would have to answer him.
I don't particularly dislike any one species more than the rest. What i really hate is lead. The damn metal...
I slowed my pace.
Now that he's started talking, I suppose have no other excuse not to...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2012, 01:32:07 AM »
Shock sighed in relief. " Yeah. Same here. Can't stand Psychos, though."
A clever response. And of course, she had a problem with Lead. He knew that. That's why he wasn't right next to her. He had flet her slowing down. Maybe that's what made him brave enough to talk. He was a little dissapointed that his little plan wouldn't be needed, but at least she had replied well, without a hint of anger or annoyance. He decided to keep on talking. Maybe about the monsters she's seen on her travels. I can gather information about where she has been, without asking directly. Considering that she was a little secretive about WHY she was traveling, she might get mad. " So, uh, what kinds have you run in to? I mean, I usually only run into Psychos and Groundstalkers." He nibbled on some of the meat under his arm.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2012, 03:00:22 AM »
So, uh, what kinds have you run into? I mean, I usually only run into Psychos and Groundstalkers.
I kept walking, careful to make sure I was moving slow enough for him.
All sorts. Like I said, I've traveled around a lot. I always have, but more so in the...the last two years...
I grit my teeth, biting my lip-but I made sure the boy couldn't see.
Why am I answering his questions...? Normally I'd snap at anyone who asked... It's probably because...She always used to grin at everyone like that, too...I suppose that's why it bothers me...
As such, I've been to most all the areas of the underland-I've encountered quite a few. Once had a nasty fight with a psycho...damn thing almost stung me... Oh, and a few days ago I had to deal with a grenchler. Seems the bloody things are attracted to me. I can't seem to go for more than a week or two without some blasted monster popping up. But even worse, is when you come across certain...Scum...chosens and humans who use monsters, who team up with BEASTS to get what they want. They utterly disgust me.

I clenched my fist. People who did that...Were-were scum! WORSE than scum!
They don't deserve what they have, let alone what they steal and murder for! [/i]
I blinked-
ah, I've been silent for a minute. I should return to the topic at hand...
Ah, i apologize, I was distracted for a moment... But to answer your question, I've seen quite a few...Ah, here...

I reached over and dug one of my books out of my rucksack, tossing it to the boy.
I've seen the majority of the monsters in that book. And I know details about the ones that I haven't seen. Also...
If you're standing that far over for a reason, you don't have to. The path over here is easier to travel.

(The above was said sorta gruff/embarrassed. You know what I mean, right Lex?)
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2012, 04:38:41 AM »
" As such, I've been to most all the areas of the underland-I've encountered quite a few. Once had a nasty fight with a psycho...damn thing almost stung me... Oh, and a few days ago I had to deal with a grenchler. Seems the bloody things are attracted to me. I can't seem to go for more than a week or two without some blasted monster popping up. But even worse, is when you come across certain...Scum...chosens and humans who use monsters, who team up with BEASTS to get what they want. They utterly disgust me."
Shock laughed. " I've definetly been stung by some pretty mean Psychos. It was NOT pleasant. At all." He had also heard of monsters who teamed up with humans, just to accomplish something. He had been one of those people, but not by choice. " They're not ALL scum..." He said softly, in response to the anger in her voice. She remained silent for a while, so he took this time to chew on some more of the rations. So, she doesn't like monster-human/chosen tag teams, huh? He would avoid bringing up more info on his theiving days, then.
" Ah, I apologize, I was distracted for a moment... But to answer your question, I've seen quite a few...Ah, here... I've seen the majority of the monsters in that book. And I know details about the ones that I haven't seen. Also..."
Shock flipped through the book curiously. Most of these monsters, He had never really met with. Some of them, he never WANTED to meet up with. They looked extremly dangerous, and hard to kill.
" If you're standing that far over for a reason, you don't have to. The path over here is easier to travel." She said this with a hint of embarassment. It sounded pretty akward, for her to be asking him to come over closer. He just casually walked over, as if he were planning to step onto the road anyway. The ground was definetly more flat and easier to walk around on. Shock looked up at the sky. It was getting later, and it had almost stopped drizzling. How long had they been travelling? They would have to rest soon. His legs were getting tired.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 03, 2012, 07:06:41 AM »
Axyl keeps walking to the East City and  as she suddently sees a boy at a distance, some mutants and a girl that looks like a mutant, she sighs and gets her hand on her katana ready to draw it out, she then starts running quickly to the scene, she ran as fast as she could then gets impulse from a rock and jumps in the air, gaining a big ammount of air as she comes down and lands in front of the Zigarex with her katana drawn to the side, then slowly and soundless, she puts it away, making a click as she completly shealths it, that moment the Zigarex was separated in half verticaly as both halves fall in oposite directions, she looks at them then at the boy

"looks like you and him can use some help, mind if i help here?"

smiles to him as she still had her eyes on the other mutants arround but more to the greechler which was closer
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:39:08 PM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^