* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 239218 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »
Axyl turns to the imp and types something on her computer

"5 minutes, for someone your size you should have done this in less time, even more with your power, which should be used at more apropriate times, so you get a 7"

she points the score on a board of hers and looks at the rebels

"next one pleasse"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2012, 11:41:57 PM »
She giggles a little, something else I didn't expect from her.

-Hey... im not a tyrant you know? i may be tough on the outside but i know how to be nice, and if you didnt saw, i was nice to those two at the end as well... and almost no one as went soo far in Level 10 the first time they do it, so you did well.

She looks over to the other rebels, telling them about her being in here for training most days. She then looks back to me.

-Take a seat, you need some rest.

-...Okay.

I walk back to my seat and sit down.

"Next one please"

An imp over by Shock and Ayara spoke up.

-Ualgarg try! Ualgarg good at stealth. Ualgarg try 8.

Axyl nods, and types the protocol into the computer.

-Bots will have  Sound Sensors, Motion Sensors, Light Sensors and disabling of units, they wont be as agressive as they are in level 10, but they are pretty fast in their routine movement. Whenever your ready, go ahead.

He quickly vanishes, and reappears inside the course. He comes to the first bot, hid behind a corner, and hissed. The bot heard him and went to investigate, but was taken down by the imps quick movements. A second bot was about to see him, but he quickly vanished, then reappearing behind the bot and taking that one down as well. He vanished again, reappearing behind the third bot, and ran forward in the course, not bothering to take it out. Soon, he was at the end of the course.

-Ualgarg believe course is beat! What Ualgarg's time?

-5 minutes. For someone your size you should have done this in less time, even more with your power, which should be used at more appropriate times, so you get a 7.

She looks away from her computer.

-Next one please.

I thought about trying again, at a lower level of course, but decided to try again another day.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #452 on: February 29, 2012, 04:18:42 AM »
" I nominate myself to go next," Shocm said, smiling. It looked like fun. And, he really wanted to see if he still had his stealth, or if it had run away over time. Better to see now, then go last, when everyone was waatching. THis time, not EVERYONE would watch. Only a few.
" Level 6, please?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 29, 2012, 04:24:43 AM »
" I nominate myself to go next,"

" Level 6, please?"

Axyl looked at the boy and nod to him as she goes to her computer and types something, then a timer appears over the door

"to make you remember, light and motion sensors, able to disable, routine moviment and since its level 6, they move faster than in level 5, whenever your ready go through the start"

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #454 on: February 29, 2012, 06:10:44 AM »
Shock quietly crept foreward, nodding as she stated what he had to do. He crouched, as he entered the test area. He didn't want to fail. So, in order to do that, he'd have to be as quiet as possible. He spread his toes, looking onward. THey were definelty moving faster than he had epected. He would have to try really hard not to get caught. Then, it suddenly struck him: He had NO idea on how to disable a robot. Not in the least.
Well... here goes nothing...
He inched over to the nearest robot, curiously looking at it. If he knew anything, there would be some sort of button on it's head. Or, something like that. He should of have planned ahead. (knowing himself, though, he mentally laughed, knowing that he would of have never done that)
The first one, he finally figured out how to disable, after quite a long period of deciding where to strike, as well as some attempts at poking and prodding. Complete luck, this time. He had almost fumbled, fingers almost hitting the light sensor. He lifted the robot's heavy form, and hiding behind it, as another robot passed by. With alot of effort, he managed to push the one he was hiding behind over ontop of it. Then, darting quickly to the corner of the room, he inched over to the third one, body pressed agaist the wall. It's head was an easy reach from here, but unfortunately, he couldn't shut it down descertly, like the electric boy could. Ans, the fourht one was very close. He layed low for a while, then, rammed into it when he thought the tine was right, headbutting it. His ears rang, and his face hurt. But at least it was disabled.
The fouth one, he would of have almost gotten. Almost. He had reached out to grab it, after it was drawn by the sudden motion of it's partner falling, but just before he could drag it down from his extended position on the floor, the second one from earlier(which had apparently not been disabled) twitched suddenly, freking him out, and making him slide down onto the floor, where the fourth droid stepped on him. " Gah! Oh MY FRICKEN-" He rolled over, clutchng his stomach.
Caught. The droid thumped him on the head, signalling the end of the test.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:16 AM »
Axyl stops the practice and goes inside putting the robot a step away from him and helping him up

"you did a bit shakeyand you frogot to disable the second robot well, plus... in a real life situation, disabling means knock one down and hide else where... not hide behind it..."

she sighs but pats his head

"you get a 4, come on lets go to the others"

she gets outside and looks at the other rebels

"anyone else wants to try?"

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #456 on: February 29, 2012, 07:19:27 AM »
" you were a bit shakey and you forgot to disable the second robot well, plus... in a real life situation,disabling means knock one down and hide else where... not hide behind it..."
She sighs, as if slightly irritated with him. " you get a 4, come on lets go to the others."
His cheeks flush pink, and he nods, as she pats him on the head. A four's not so bad. It still proved that he was very rusty. He got up, clutching his stomach, and yet still smiling, following her out.
" anyone else wants to try?"
He nudges Axyl. " We've still got Ayara. She's really good."
He wnt to go sit down, closer to the action, but a bit farther away from everyone else.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #457 on: February 29, 2012, 10:49:19 AM »
I jump on Shock's shoulder and let out a purring like sound.

"No feel bad, Ualgarg spend entire life hiding, very easy for Ualgarg. Shock get better with practice!"

I yawned, this exercise was starting to bore me, and I was starting to get hungry. I curled up on his shoulders, warping myself around his neck and decided I was going to take a nice nap...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Foggy
« Reply #458 on: March 01, 2012, 12:57:03 AM »
I let my mind wander as I sat down. I started thinking about what had happened prior to coming here. I started thinking about all the weird things that started happening. Me knocking a guy unconscious, food from a random stranger, the zigarex attack, and then the reaction of that one man...

He walked up and put a knife to my neck. After talking about how the man had put the food down and left...

?: S...say that again?

His voice quivered like it was something he truly feared.

Me: He...dropped the food...and left?

?: But then that means...

He let go of me, and began running off.

?: I can't be seen with you! I'm getting out of here!

Me: What? Why?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

But he was already gone.

I began thinking about what it could have possibly meant.

To anyone who couldn't read minds though, it looked like I was intently staring at one spot on the floor.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 01, 2012, 01:58:56 AM »
Solomon and Leeta see as the boy with no name we just sitting there after having "failed" the level 10 course.Well, why don't we go say hi again?

Lets.

Leeta and solomon go up to the one who shall not be named.Hey, you there?

Solomon and Leeta look at and see he who is missing thy name just sitting there, staring into the ground, Leeta starts poking him.You know, the one of us who has stealth happens to be the one who would do stuff like this, you know, Poke someone to break them out of a trance or something..

*poke* *poke* *poke* someone has to do it! *poke* *poke* *poke*
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:02:09 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 01, 2012, 03:51:34 AM »
Next thing I knew, someone was poking me.

-What!?

It came out a little more forcefully than I had intended.

-Sorry about that, I'm just contemplating. So, what's up?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2012, 04:01:05 AM »
Leeta jumps up when he breaks out of the trance like thing.Wow! that was surprising.

You were poking him and you didn't expect anything like that?

Leeta ignores Solomon.We were wondering what you were doing just sitting there staring at the ground for no apparent reason.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2012, 04:31:21 AM »
I looked off.

-I dunno. It's been happening a lit more lately.

I paused for a few seconds.

-I wish there was more time in the day...So I could just spend hours thinking.

Before I knew it, I was back in my trance, now not thinking about anything at all, just letting my mind go blank.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #463 on: March 01, 2012, 04:44:20 AM »
"No feel bad, Ualgarg spend entire life hiding, very easy for Ualgarg. Shock get better with practice!" THe imp purred, to console him.
" Thanks, Ualgarg. I'll try more next time. Maybe, you can teach me." He noticed that the imp had drifted off into sleep on his shoulders. " Or not," he added. He decided to relax a bit, changing his position to a more comfortable, cross-legged one. The tests were almost over. Maybe he'd pester Ayara after she took it. Now that he remembered, she had said something about her sister. Once again, curiosity filled his mind, in every place it could (Which was basically everywhere. There was never much taking up space in there).
Currently, Ayara had been in her little emo corner, while Leeta and Solomon bothered Nemo, who was seemigly in a trance. Hnnn?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 01, 2012, 09:50:56 PM »
I watched while some of the others went through their tests, either passing or failing. The imp we had met was actually pretty good. Shock, of course, failed. Although he'd actually fared pretty well, up until he fell and got stepped on. I admit I raised an eyebrow in amusement at that. He certainly knows how to mess up with style. I saw him over with the imp, Ualgarg, but felt no need to join them. I'd rather stay back, out of the crowd. I leaned back against the wall. I would be coming up soon, so better to just sit back and conserve energy.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.