Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

[Quest] Territorial Mining

(1/4) > >>

Bing:
Quest: Territorial Mining.
Location: A forest (A protected nature preserve) near a mountain being mined for minerals.
Level: Doesn't really matter, depends if the quest is used and then where the landmarks are located.
Plot: Mining on the mountain has caused the Torkoal to be driven to their homes.  Pushing them into the forest, where a colony of shuckle live.

The quest is given by the manager (Rolo, it's totally a reference) of the preserve.  He is looking for strong trainers to investigate why the Torkoal are invading.

Part 1: Troubled Forest.

The player talks to Rolo.

Rolo: Ah!  This is a mess.  The Torkoal are everywhere, disrupting the habitat of my precious shuckle.  You look like a strong trainer.  Why don't you help out Diego the ranger here.  He is currently looking into the invasion.

Player (Choice): Option 1- "Sure, I'll help.  It's not good hearing that an entire habitat could be destroyed."
Option 2- "I'm sorry I'm in a rush.  If I find any free time I'll help out."

Obviously option 1 will be picked.

Rolo:  Great! Now go!  Get out there and save those shuckle!

Objective:  Talk to Diego.

The player then enters the preserve only to watch as a Torkoal and Shuckle are battling.  Diego then swoops in using a Kadabra, to quell the fighting.  Both the Shuckle and the Torkoal flee.

The player then talks to Diego.

Diego: Woah, that was crazy.  Are you ok?

Player Choice: Option 1-"I'm fine."
Option 2- That was close, I almost got caught up in that.  But, I'm ok."

Diego: That's good to hear.  Now I'm guessing your the trainer Rolo radioed in.  He said you were coming to help investigate.  First we need to stop this fighting.  I'll take the left side, you take the right.  If we can scare off these pokemon, they'll go into hiding.  Causing the fighting to cease, buying us time to find out what's happening.

Objective: Defeat various Torkoal and Shuckle

The player goes right and runs through the forest.  Battling various Shuckle and Torkoal, who work like trainers.  They see you and engage a battle.

Upon defeating the Pokemon, the forest trail will loop back to the start.  The player will meet up with Diego once again.

Diego: Hmmm.  Kadabra, using his psychic powers was able to look into one of the Torkoal's thoughts.  It seems something is happening up on the mountain.  Why don't you go check it out?  I'll stay here and keep both sides from fighting.

Objective: Climb the mountain.

Ok, let me know what you think.  I know the dialogue could be better.  But, I'm in a rush.  Just trying to post part 1 before work.

Vastitas:
It's pretty good I can tell you put some work into this.

Tickles:
It's a good start. I want to see what else you have in store for this.

Bing:
Oh, just a hint.

The miners are not friendly.

Vastitas:
That opens up some possibilities I can't wait to see what's next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version