* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Worlds of Wizards  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Denaton

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Smash Potato Entertainment
Worlds of Wizards
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:16:51 PM »
What is this?
I have been working on a MMO for 1.5 Years now and we are soon going in Semi-Close Alpha. (1 April).

Guess some info is in it place. I don't really know if this forum is the type of players that gonna play this MMO since i strongly believe it will be to "gore" with inner-body material flying all over the screen. It wont be the classy "Pick this and that class" because its a Sandbox game. We wont have an skill cap, but we use a algorithmic to make it harder for each skill you get,but in theory you can have as many skill points as you like. We have around 5 skills finish 50 skills semi-finish(I like to start new things all the time) 100 planned-ready-to-be coded and around 100 more to be planned.

Graphic
For you all who ask what type of "Graphic" is going to be, it will be a "realistic" environment. This will be played in First Person View only and you will not be able to change that (But with a skill).

Character
You will not be able to chose your "look" at character creation.
But we will have skills for barber's, tattoos, Face Shaping and a few other stuffs.

Magic
This game is based on Magic and is a prime thing in the game. We have been working on a Voice-System where you talk out the spells in an microphone (Think Harry Potter) and then you do them. You will have ALL the spells in the game at start BUT you character will not be able to handle them all and might explode from the pressure.
We have 4 Language in development to be spoken in this system.

End Information
I could keep going on all the features of the game but it would take to long to explain 3 years of planning in a single Thread.
If you wanna know more you can always make an post down below or just become an member on the site.

Site: www.smashpotato.com

To be apart of the planned Alpha, just join the site before it start.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:38:15 PM by Denaton »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds of Wizards
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 11:22:58 PM »
If you learned the difference between a and an.  I'd be interested, maybe.

Offline Denaton

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Smash Potato Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 11:35:33 PM »
I will try to correct all my mistakes and try again then, English is not my primary language but some might not sees that as an excuse but i also has Dyslexia.  :P

Offline CelaGhost

• Beginning Trainer
  • If we can't revolt, Monimex, then we shall riot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
You have dyslexia? I couldn't tell. Anyway I think it's pretty cool that you're making such a game. I might try it but, if it has too many bugs, it sounds fishy(:/). When you get it to work 100% on your pc meaning it'll probably work on mine, then maybe I will try it.