* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 250283 times)

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2012, 02:00:53 AM »
Dont worry, I be they'd understand the fact your bored.
Bio took some pictures before I changed everything back, and he gave me a hug, which made me feel better.
I'm pretty sure we can be helpful too! Even if we ARE just here. You seem to know what you're doing.
I swear, if lightbulbs really popped above people's head when they got an idea I would've had billions of lightbulbs right then.
Bio's comment made me remember the basic protection spell I'd learned a few months earlier. I pointed my want in the direction they went and muttered the spell. It wouldn't keep them from being injured, but there's a slight -as in 1/250 or so- chance it could keep them from running into anything really bad.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2012, 03:04:36 AM »
I looked at him again while he spoke.
You know you remind me of me I was abandoned on the streets to, my family feared me and actually so did a lot of demigods, my abilities scared them, they had never seen them before and most people are scared of the unknown I grew up on the streets till at sixteen I found the army and joined, I hated the world for what they had done to me. I found it unfair that everyone else got decent childhoods and I had to live on the streets. I hated the world until one day I realized it would do no good. You should let go of your grudge and try not to be so hostile.
Ah, so this is where the conversation was going. Figures. Look, Warren, I believe you when you say your childhood sucked too-In fact, unlike some people, I think you're actually being SINCERE. But I've heard all of this many times before. I don't have some 'grudge' against the world. I don't 'hate' it for the fact that I was abandoned. I grew up on the streets. I know that some people just wind up in screwed up situations. It happens. I've accepted that fact, and the fact that there's no one who would care if I died. So I don't need you trying to be all sympathetic.
I turned the other way and started scanning to make sure we weren't walking into any traps or anything. It was a sign that the conversation was over.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 03:26:36 AM »
Ah, so this is where the conversation was going. Figures. Look, Warren, I believe you when you say your childhood sucked too-In fact, unlike some people, I think you're actually being SINCERE. But I've heard all of this many times before. I don't have some 'grudge' against the world. I don't 'hate' it for the fact that I was abandoned. I grew up on the streets. I know that some people just wind up in screwed up situations. It happens. I've accepted that fact, and the fact that there's no one who would care if I died. So I don't need you trying to be all sympathetic.

She turned around trying to end the conversation but Warren wasn't done with her yet. Grabbing her shoulder spinning her around and making her look him in the eye he said harshly

"Look i'm not trying to be symapthetic, i'm saying that if you want to get out of here alive you have to quit being so hostile and trust us, Hell I barely know you but I'd be willing to risk my life on the bet that, your just like the rest of nder the shell you've put up to hide all your feelings. Hell I'd give my life for you, Hojo, Bio, Aerwynn, Or Quinn. You know why, because I'm older than any of you. You all still need to live your lives while I'm ready for death I've accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish. The on;y thing left for me to do is live to see the end of this war while you still have your life before. So get out of your pity party and stop trying to act like your emotionless, the gods know it will make life easier on the rest."

That being said he spun around and started sprinting towards the curve in the hallway.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 03:35:55 AM »
Bio's head perked up as she cast the spell. He wasn't too sure what it would do, but that didn't matter. At least he had made her feel better.
He scooted over, back to where he had been sitting, and laid on the floor. He was starting to get sleepy, as the healing process finished up. He started to write on his little chalkboard, writting in small neat letters. Now that Warren was gone, he wasn't too sure that the telepathy link would continue. So he went back to writing.
He could only worry about what was going on, though...
--
THe hydra chuckled, Agony's side laying by the entrance. He could hear the sound of people walking through the hall,heir pace was uneven, but they didn't see it coming. How unlucky.
Hope gazed away. She didn't want to look, because she knew that if she did, she couldn't play innocent and say that she hadn't seen anything. SHe could only think of what Koronus would do if he found out that...
" Ssstop worrying, you idiot. I'd be more than happy to deal with them."
THe heads were turned for a shortwhile into another direction, as the little girl from earlier screamed from her high altitude.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:01:47 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 03:43:39 AM »
Pity party? Pity party? Wow, whatta mature guy. I'm SO glad to have a guy at my back who thinks that someone can change that easily. You said you grew up on the streets. I'm surprised you don't get it-In that world, if you trust too easily, you wind up dead. You get your food or shelter stolen, you get stabbed in the back-you really think that's easy to turn around? Humans are a species that learn from what they experience when they're young. I grew up knowing that if I trusted someone, I'd be dead in a week. I don't care WHAT you think of me, I don't care whether you trust me or "would die for me". Because I'm not winding up in some damn situation where I need a JERK like you to help me. I'll take care of myself, just like I always have. I'll do what I'm supposed to, just like I have since I joined the Demigods. But don't ask me to be all trusting and cheery.
Because it's not happening. I lived for too long being unable to do so, and it certainly won't change now. Maybe after this is all over, I can do something about it. But not here. Not now.

I turned away again, since I had become distracted by the argument.
I looked around, trying to listen carefully, wary of the fact that we'd both been not paying proper attention for the last stretch of hallway while we argued.
I paused.
...Do you hear something? I'm not sure, but something's giving me a bad feeling...
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 04:00:43 AM »
Pity party? Pity party? Wow, whatta mature guy. I'm SO glad to have a guy at my back who thinks that someone can change that easily. You said you grew up on the streets. I'm surprised you don't get it-In that world, if you trust too easily, you wind up dead. You get your food or shelter stolen, you get stabbed in the back-you really think that's easy to turn around? Humans are a species that learn from what they experience when they're young. I grew up knowing that if I trusted someone, I'd be dead in a week. I don't care WHAT you think of me, I don't care whether you trust me or "would die for me". Because I'm not winding up in some damn situation where I need a JERK like you to help me. I'll take care of myself, just like I always have. I'll do what I'm supposed to, just like I have since I joined the Demigods. But don't ask me to be all trusting and cheery.
Because it's not happening. I lived for too long being unable to do so, and it certainly won't change now. Maybe after this is all over, I can do something about it. But not here. Not now.

Stabbed in the back? stabbed in the back? Look I never told you to be all cheery and trusting I told you to be less hostile. Do you wanna know what stabbed in the back feels like, you know that dead  man you ran by. While guess what, that  man was a son of Athena also and my best friend. He was the one who found me and brought me to the demigod army. We grew up together from sixteen on and then in that last battle he was faced with the choice to die defending the demigods or join the Titans. You already know what he chose, yet even after that I formed a plan to break out, I didn't wallow in self pity.. I'm the one that started this prison break that is happening right now.So don't tell me what its like to get stabbed in the back. I had to kill my own damn best friend.

Stopping for breath he heard the sound of claws scraping across the floor and then Ayara said

...Do you hear something? I'm not sure, but something's giving me a bad feeling...

Yes and if thats what I think it is be prepared to run for your life.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:07:39 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2012, 04:07:36 AM »
The creature smirked. They had heard them pause, although Agony wasn't too sure why. Maybe they had heard him? Of course. Their claws made scraping sounds against the rocky earth outside of the fortress, so they were bound to hear him. Hope hissed, as if in warning. They had a chance to get away, if they took the hint. Agony, on the other hand, was just excited. Their body was crouched down to the ground, tail swinging back and forth slowly. He was ready to attack or run, depending on how many there were. It didn't sound like they had all escaped, though, and that was fine. They'd trickle out slowly, he was sure of it.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2012, 04:23:03 AM »
Warren heard a hiss which confirmed his suspicion. Looking over at Ayara he said

On three run like hell, one, two, three!

taking off at full speed he screeched through the telepathy link to everyone

Get ready we have a Hydra following us and we need help!

Glancing back to make sure Ayara was following he sa her right beside him as this time screeching again through the telepathy link

Get bio to the back of the room Hojo Aerwynna, get ready this is going to be one hell of a fight.

Skidding to a stop beside the armory door he put his dagger out in front of him in a defesive stance he then said

And remember if you go down go down hard.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:49:02 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2012, 06:25:21 AM »
My eyes widened as I heard the hiss.
crap! Hydra! Oh, that is SO not good.
I took Warrens advice and started running with him. We got back to the armory in under a minute.
I hope you guys know how to fight, cuz otherwise this is gonna hurt. Actually, it's gonna hurt anyway.
I spun when we got to the door, my right hand already moving, the kusarigama coming up, and around, spinning.
COME AND GET ME, YOU OVERGROWN MUTANT REPTILE!
The kusarigama was spinning on it chain, whistling in my ear, ready to launch when that thing followed us around the curve in the hall.
I ain't goin' down without a fight.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2012, 06:41:06 AM »
He could hear them running again, and that's what he considered his cue. Talons scraping against the ground, they backed up to gain enough force to shove themselves in (Hope knew they wouldn't actually fit in very well if they TRIED just entering normally).
Agony hissed rather violently as the Hydra managed to squeeze itself into the prison after the running start. But, all he really cared about was the food he could get. And all Hope could think about, was the trouble they'd get into for tearing up the place. When they arrived, Agony smirked. A daughter of Apollo, one swinging a kusarigama, blocked the way to the armory.
" Hmmm... A daughter of Apollo, huh? Sssoundsss nicssse, doesssn't it, Hope?"
Agony's counterpart lowered her head to the ground, a low rumble growing in her throat, like an apology. " I don't want to do thisss..." Agony took no notice of her, lunging forward towards Ayara, tongue extended, stiff as a blade.
--
Bio shrieked, and leaped behind Warren. And, what Ayara said just freaked him out even more.I hope you guys know how to fight, cuz otherwise this is gonna hurt. Actually, it's gonna hurt anyway.
 B-But... I can only heal...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2012, 06:46:35 AM »
Grabbing Bio and throwing him into the armory, Warren then lunged in front of Ayara slamming one of his daggers into the Hydras ear he shouted mentally

Leave now or face the wrath of the gods

He watched as the hydra hissed angrily as a small trickle of blood ran down his ear Warren then communicated to the rest

There scales are thick that blow should have killed it.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2012, 06:53:05 AM »
Agony hissed louder, in anger. There was blood dripping from his ear, just where he had been stabbed. And of course, that made him mad. His narrowed eyes focused on Warren, and he lunged his two conpanion heads at him. This man was somewhat sure of what he was doing, and Agony didn't want to loose his OWN head because of one stupid mistake. He was lucky his scales were so tough.
Hope, do sssomething!
The other side, sighed softly, and sent one of her companion heads after him as well. It was obvious that one ws intent, and that the other wasn't. While the two dark purpley heads lunged with a hungry expression in their eyes, the one dark-teal one seemed as if it was avoiding him, slipping behind him in an attempt to block the others from helping.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2012, 07:03:02 AM »
Thinking fast as the hydras head came a him he put all his telepathic powers into creating a small force field to shield himself,and then aiming carefully he hurled one of his daggers right at the darker side of the hydras eye. Then crossing his other dagger in front of him in a defensive pose he shouted mentally

Stop or we will be forced to kill you

Warren knew he was bluffing, because he himself wasn't very sure they could take the Hydra. he had a last resort and sent out mental message shielded from everybody but himself and Quinn

Quinn please come as soon as you can, we are being attacked by a hydra and need your help.

Warren then sent out a quick prayer to his mother Athena asking that she make sure that at least the others make it out of there alive. And then set there in his defensive stance hoping Quinn made it in time.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2012, 03:01:08 PM »
You had been out cold for several minutes. Weird, you think, because your bracelets don't usually leave you feeling this drained.

You get up slowly, rub your head and look around. Huh, looks like everyone's already left.

Suddenly, you hear a voice, loud and clear inside your head.

Quinn please come as soon as you can, we are being attacked by a hydra and need your help.

You sigh. No rest for the weary you suppose. You draw your sword and begin running back towards the armory.

After rounding the corner, you see Hojo, the formerly unconscious guy whom you now recognize as Warren, the Apollo girl, the Asclepius kid and another girl who is probably the daughter of Hecate. Oh, and a Hydra, of course.

You run over to Warren and stand next to him, sword at the ready. So, got a plan? you ask him.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:52:27 PM by dreadknight »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
Warren looked over and saw Quinn approach him and saw him ready his sword and then say

So you got a plan

Warren glanced over at him and said

Thank the gods your here. Well im forming an idea but lets wait to see if  we still need it now that you've arrived.

Then Warren turned back to the hydra and  began evaluating the hydras thick glossy scales looking for the weakest link.