* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254511 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2012, 06:55:06 PM »
Agony growled even louder at the little wolf, flitting his tounge out. He couldn't hurt the wolf of course, it was just an illusion.
He didn't know that, of course.
" Ssstop where you are now," Hope hissed at the newcomer. " Or I'll gouge your eyesss out!" Agony atarted tryng to twist and turn his neck, although Warren hel him tightly down. The one head that Aerwynna had stabbed lay dead, unable to regrow itself because it hadn't been severed. The other head, Was more careful, threatening to get the newcomming boy Efialtes instead.
 All the while, The Hydra continued to pull itself backwards, against Ayara's chains.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2012, 06:59:48 PM »
I notice a guard walking with a wolf and decide to follow him, he led me right to where I wanted to go, the battle. But the guard poofed into a boy and I got very confused? It doesn't matter, I surveyed the battle and there was a hydra battling what I think were two demigods. The boy rushes out of a building ready to take up the fight. I walk slowly into view,

me-Need any help?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »
I saw Warren and Aerwynna get hit out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't do much to help.
I heard Aerwynna asking something, and I could see Warren moving to take Quinn's place.
Your either the most brilliant person i've ever met or the stupidest lunging at a hydra likre that.
I'd like to think that it's the former, but either one works.
I noticed a guard off to the side and started to bristle, but then he changed into a little kid, shouting something to us.
I heard the kid call from behind me in the doorway of the armory-
Anyway I can help? I've used my powers a little much so I can't use them.
I grunted at him. Couldn't really think of a good way for the little kid to help, other than with the wolf that seems to be following him.
I stumbled forward as the hydras jerked at their chains again, then planted my feet and pulled back.
I am NOT going to be pulled off my feet by some mutant reptile, no way in hades!
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
I saw a guard with a wolf approaching, and I stopped stabbing the Hydra to pull my sword out and be prepared to attack the guard. Then he transformed, so I went to another Hydra head and began stabbing at it. Yet another head was growling at the wolf, and I worried about it because the wolf seemed to be the newcomer's pet, but I didn't have time to defend a wolf, so I kept stabbing.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2012, 07:07:10 PM »
Anyway I can help? I've used my powers a little much so I can't use them.

Warren though for a minute while still holding down the hydra. As he got ready to project his thoughts to everyone. A man walked into view, a man that the sight of made Warrens eyes widen, that man had dissapeared yeas ago, and though Warren eyes widened at the sight of him , he still kept a calm demeanor and spoke through the newcomers mind

Jake I assume you still remember the drill of speaking telepathically so speak like that for now, and I also assume that wolf is an illusion and if so listen closely. On the count of three We'll release this hydra, then you have the wolf run down the hallway giving the hydra the illusion we're running from it, it is blind at the moment so it goes off hearing. Also communicate telepathically so you won't be heard just think what you want to say and we'll hear it. Also what your name ?

With that said he pointed at the young boy then  sat there awaiting everyones response to his plan

Daylin: 35/100

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2012, 07:09:03 PM »
You feel something tugging at your shoulder, trying to pull you off the Hydra. Thinking it's another head, you start kicking wildly behind yourself. Your attacks are in vain, however, when your unknown assailant still manages to yank you off the neck. You look over and see Warren, with his hand firmly planted on your shoulder.

Check the boy now!

Before you can even ask What boy? he throws you with such force that you have no idea what even happened until you hit the ground.

You jump to your feet and look down. Bio appears to be unconscious on the floor next to you.

Oh, that boy. you say aloud.

You lean down and check his pulse, then you check for any injuries. He appears to be fine, it seems almost as if he passed out from lack of oxygen. How that happened is beyond you, but you focus your powers on waking him up.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2012, 07:13:43 PM »
I take on a smile and say mentally.

me-Aah the know it all Athena child (Gonna cause chaos) again.

I summon two skeletons.

me-Make a distraction if you'd be ever so kind

The two skeletons make alot of noise.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:17:50 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
Efialtes nods.It is.

The wolf starts whimpering and starts running away.Even tough it is a illusion, its still sentient soI can't bring myself to undo the illusion.

Efialtes is figuring out where the wolf can loop back and come back to us.My name is efialtes, son of phobeter.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2012, 07:27:32 PM »
Aah the know it all Athena child nice to meet you again.

Warren looks at him, and sees him summoning two skeletons that start making alot of noise, he then responds

So apparently you found your way out of the maze you so foolsihly got lost in you gothic son of hades I see you still have full control over these bony idiots you call minions.

Then glancing back he saw the boy nod and then communicate back to him

it is. Even tough it is a illusion, its still sentient soI can't bring myself to undo the illusion. My name is efialtes, son of phobeter.

Warren took his time thinking over what the Efialtes just said then communicated

Hello Efialtes, My name is Warren son of Athena and i'm head strategist for the demigod army. my power is un-

He had to pasue when the hydra gave a particularly strong tug. After it settled backdown he continued

-ique I can control inanimate objects from long distance and can communicate telpathically

Then he said out loud his voice scratchy from not having spoken in so long

Lets get this plan started
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:29:37 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
(sorry I got colours mixed with meowths)

Warren-So apparently you found your way out of the maze you so foolsihly got lost in you gothic son of hades I see you still have full control over these bony idiots you call minions.

I started to get angry,

me-Well at least I lead them well, not like you who got an INTIRE army to fall and become prisoners.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2012, 07:41:37 PM »
" I've had enough of thisss," Agony growled. Two dead heads on his side, and He was still tied up. He started to pull even harder, claws digging into the ground to pull himself forward. Of course, Ayara was being dragged along, despite her efforts to keep tn still. THe ice wore off, and they could now move a bit more freely. He could see that they were all communicating somehow, and that irrtated him to no end. He swung their tail more violently, until Hope managed to settle down a bit. THey were currently somewhat safe, so they just continued to pull back a bt..
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2012, 07:51:05 PM »
Well at least I lead them well, not like you who got an INTIRE army to fall and become prisoners.

Warren was now beginning to get mad too and responded mentally

Well if you're as strong as you like to believe, maybe you should of showed up to help us, oh wait you were stuck in a damn maze

That being said he whirled back aroundand began ignoring Jake,but was brought back to reality when the wolfwhimpered looking around he said

So if no one has any objections We're starting the plan now

As he waved for everyone to get ready he slowly  communicated

One, two three

and then he let go of the hydra.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »
One, two three
I stopped stabbing the Hydra when he got to three and hoped that the plan would work, because if it didn't I was getting kinda tired of stabbing.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »
Warren-Well if you're as strong as you like to believe, maybe you should of showed up to help us, oh wait you were stuck in a damn maze

He looked away and I guess he was not listening but I say anyway.

me-I'd love to see you last 3 days down there, your head wont do a thing.

He counts down, I ready my sword. Rules about killing hydra number 1- Never chop its heads EVER!
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2012, 08:06:22 PM »
warren after letting go of the Hydra ,spun around and after knowing jake for so long figured what he was thinking and communicated

I swear by the gods if you try to kill  that hydra i'll skin you and feed your remains to a minotaur

Then proceeded to glare at him waiting for Ayara to let go of the hydra and for Jake to respond.