* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254503 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
I grinned,

me-I don't care I'll just go back home but because you asked so nicely I won't.

I lowered my sword. I ordered my skeletons to attack.

me-But you never said anything about them.

I laughed.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2012, 08:22:08 PM »
Jumping in front of the skeletons Warren smashed the first ones head off with a round house kick then crunched it into dust by stomping on it. The other one he finished easily using his abilities to tear it apart. then whirled around to glare at Jake and snarl

Your still a bastard you know that! I would kill you but your not even worth my time.

then glancing back he saw Ayara still stuggling with the hydra communicating he told her

Ayara let go already.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2012, 08:26:07 PM »

me-I'd like to see you try.

I ran up to the monster and slashed for its body, the sword swiftly flew through air.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2012, 08:26:35 PM »
I woke up slowly, I was behind a pile of random objects. What happened? I dont remember falling asleep... that's when I remembered where I was and why. I quickly got up and looked for my hammer, it was next to where i was uncontious and I picked it up. i walk around the pile and see everyone in the same room and Ayara wrestlking a Hydra, and some other people I didnt even recognise.

...What the hell is going on here?!?!
. . .

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
You've barely been paying attention to your surroundings, simply focusing on healing Bio.

You glance over towards the still-ensuing battle. Warren is killing some undead, or re-killing as the case may be. Ayara is still holding onto the Hydra, what a trooper. Then there's some pale guy slashing at the Hydra. You wonder if he knows that Hydra scales are nigh indestructible.

You shrug and go back to your healing.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2012, 08:34:37 PM »
Agony roared in...well, agony, as the cut came across them. It cur between their necks, and down the belly a bit. It wasn't very deep, but it had struck the softer belly scales. He would be fine.
The hydra rose onto it's two hind legs, slammng their heads into the roof of the prison, causing bits of ceiling to rain down.  and taking note of the fact that the Apollo child hadn't let go, raised all their still-living heads, managed to shake Ayara off with chains and all into the air, and took off in the other direction. The creature was disoriented a bit, and still cramped, but it managed to get far enough away, to be considered safe, as Warren and the newcomer fought. THey weren't worried about the nightmare boy, just yet.
There, Agony shook his head, trying to clear things up, He still couldn't see at all, and Hope wasn't any help at all: She had clamped all her eyes shut, out of fear.
--
Bio was finally revived, thanks to Quinn's healing time. And, the moment he woke up, he grabbed onto Quinn's arm and refused to let go. The Hydra was still there.
Aerwynna, did you take a picture? He thought, eyes clenched shut.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:36:12 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
I'd like to see you try.

When Jake swung at the hydra, Warren screamed out loud

You asshole why do you always have to cause trouble?

Then as the hydra fleed Warren jumped in Jakes path stopping him from pursuing and said

Why didn't you just follow the plan?

after saying that Warren heard Hojo say

What the hell is going on here?!?!

Warren looked at him then responded

While a hydra attacked you got knocked out, Quinn, Jake, and Efialtes showed up and we fought the hydra and then you woke up.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2012, 08:43:22 PM »
You smile as Bio springs awake. Hey, feeling better?

He grabs onto your arm and refuses to let go.

I'll, uh, take that as a yes.

You turn your attention back toward the battlefield. Warren and mister pale guy look like they're about to duel or something. The Hydra's run away, and you're guessing it's the pale guy's fault.

Hey Warren, need a lil' help with your friend?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:48:05 PM by dreadknight »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2012, 08:45:18 PM »
I grunted, still trying to keep my balance. Then the Hydra reared, slamming into the ceiling, and jerking me airborne. I flew backwards and then slammed into the ground, hard. It knocked the wind out of me.
I lay there gasping for a moment. I could hear Warren arguing with a newcomer somewhere over to the side. The Hydra was gone, thankfully.
That...hurt...a bit...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE PLAN?! I thought, watching as Ayara still held onto the Hydra, the other guy was trying to freaking kill it, and Warren was screaming at him.
Then the Hydra shook Ayara off of it an started running, and I went over to see if she was ok.
Aerwynna, did you take a picture? I heard, and I was relieved 'cuz I hadn't heard anything from Bio for a while. I picked up my camera from where I had set it when the battle started and took a quick picture of the retreating Hydra, I just caught its back as it rounded a corner and disappeared. I sent back Yep, I took a picture for you.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
Warren-Why didn't you just follow the plan?

?-What the hell is going on here.

Warren-While a hydra attacked you got knocked out, Quinn, Jake, and Efialtes showed up and we fought the hydra and then you woke up.

I looked at the confused boy.

Me-You people are quite literally popping out of the woodworks.

I focused my attention on Warren.

me-Do you really think your pathetic plan would have worked? Most likely cause, you would end up dead and I'd have to haggle your souls back from my father.

?-Hey Warren, need a lil' help with your friend?
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
Looking over at Quinn he said

This gothic son of hades is not my friend Quinn, and I don't need help I could take him with one hand tied behind my back and I think some introductions are in order every one already knows me so why don't you introduce yourself first Jake.

Warren then walked around and made sure every one was alright and waited for introductions to be over.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
Warren-This gothic son of hades is not my friend Quinn, and I don't need help I could take him with one hand tied behind my back and I think some introductions are in order every one already knows me so why don't you introduce yourself first Jake.

I shot a glance at Warren then looked back to everyone else.

me-Hey, I'm Jake, I'm the son of world wide hated Hades and let me introduce to you the person you all know, Warren the know it all Asshole ( only bad word allowed.).

Grafics Cat <3

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »
Ok, so obviously you guys hate each other's guts and all, but can we at least try to get along for a lttle while, at least till we get out of here? There' really no need to scream at each other like this.
I was getting kinda sick of hearing those guys argue already. And while I was kinda confused as to what happened between them I didn't want to ask, because it might actually get them to kill each other.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2012, 09:20:46 PM »
This gothic son of hades is not my friend Quinn, and I don't need help I could take him with one hand tied behind my back.

You shrug. If you say so, but my offer still stands.

I think some introductions are in order every one already knows me so why don't you introduce yourself first Jake.

You glance at Jake and Jake glances at Warren, albeit in a hostile manner.

Hey, I'm Jake, I'm the son of world wide hated Hades.

Hades. The names sends a chill down your spine.

You stand up, Bio still clinging to your arm, and say, Name's Quinn, son of Apollo.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:24:55 PM by dreadknight »