* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 251881 times)

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #255 on: April 22, 2012, 02:59:25 AM »
You look over at Aerwynna who suddenly started flailing and screaming. Before you can do anything, she faints. Or she was killed. You're not really sure.

Uh, guys? What was with- you looks around and everyone's frozen like statues.

...Guys?

Slowly, one after another, they vanish.

Then, you feel something. Something cold, something... sinister. You look around and see the shadows, crawling along the walls, floor and ceiling. You attempt to light up the area with balls of fire but the shadows swallow up any light they come in contact with.

No no no no... you start saying frantically.

The shadows draw closer and closer. You can barely move, frozen stiff with fear.

Finally, the shadows wrap around you, drawing you down deep into unfathomable depths, as you scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 22, 2012, 03:01:12 AM »
Prometheus clalls off the illusion long enough to give the people a sense of security then turns it back on. He also just to freak the little boy who tried to counter him out turned the boys wolf illusion into a real wolf.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 22, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
Efialtes continues petting the wolf, and suddenly...he notices something..its real now.Huh..I will have to thank the titan for this.

Efialtes continues petting the wolf, and finally hugs it, he then gets up.Looks like you'll need a name soon, the illusions are gone for now, but, now that you're here, it should be easier for me to, atleast break myself out of these illusions.

Efialtes starts walking a little bit, but then looks up.HEY TITAN! if you can hear this, thanks for the wolf, and just know, you actually helped me.

He starts trying to dispel the illusions again. wolf sitting there patiently wagging its tail.

((Again, say if I need to change anythnig))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 22, 2012, 03:12:47 AM »
The insolent boy tried to resist Prometheus again and was yet again overpowered, Prometheus then, angered by the boys response mades the wolf seem like it  went up in size and then assaulted all the demigods minds digging out the worst fear he could find out of each of them he created it and sent it at them.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #259 on: April 22, 2012, 03:17:28 AM »
Bio clawed at his head. THis isn't happening...remember? It's all an illusion.... All an...
He almost faints when an almost transparent spider creeps into the cell he had dragged himself back into. He bakcs up, into the far back, trembling like a building on a geological fault. The Creature was so real. So...
A long, slimy black tongue emerged from the mouth of the translucent spider, slowly reaching out for him. And, he noticed then. He could see through it's body. All the organs. And, right in there was...
Ayara and Quinn!
He shrieked, the scream echoing down the hallways. He was done for...He thought as his head was drawn into the spider's mouth.
He woke up again, laying on a cold, metal surface. A titan was over him, shucking menacingly. A scalpel in hand.
Oh, lord Zeus no.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:19:10 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »
I was munching on a burger-which was actually half decent, surprisingly-when Warren's telepathy came across.
You should all move out as a group and, remember this illusion will pick on your worst fears, so disregard anything you see, hear, or smell.
The key to getting through this is to have Efialtes slowly cancel the illusions using his power any question you need to ask ask them fast this illusion is messing with my telepathy.

Well, that's certainly going to cause trouble...
I looked around at the others.
What things will they see...? What things will torment them...?
I tried to think. What sort of things would get to me? I can't say that I'm particularly scared of monsters....I've fought too many for that.
I guess it just goes to show that I don't know myself very well...
I blinked, and when I opened my eyes, there was nothing. The world had gone black.
Guys? Hey, guys? Where did you-
Then, out of nowhere, their voices, in my head, everywhere-
Alone.
Abandoned.
Again.
No one loves you.
No one CARES.
Why do you even TRY?
You've seen it so many times.
Betrayal.
Abandonment.
Families.
Friends.
Even your own MOTHER.
They were echoing, everywhere, in my head, all around-
No...
They were everywhere, everything, the only change in the blackness-
No, no, no, I don't want to be alone again...
I tried to cover my ears-but they were in my head, too. Echoing. Everywhere.
You know it's true.
They'll all leave you behind.
Just like everyone else has.
Just like they ALL do.
Then, all of them, they were all there, over and over-
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
"You're alone. You'll always be alone..."
The voices were there, over and over, inescapable.
No. No, I don't want to be alone...No...
I dropped to my knees, my hands covering my ears, and curled up, trying to block out the voices. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I tried to block them out, I tried so HARD to ignore them. But they wouldn't stop. They'll never stop.
No...I don't want to be alone...Don't... Don't leave me alone again...
"Alone."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:20:35 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 22, 2012, 03:23:07 AM »
Warren felt his poweres fading and he also felt his friends falling into the trance using all his powers  in one last shot he screamed mentally especially to Ayara who he could guess her fear

Remember it's an illusion remember your not alone!

Warren then fainted because of lack of strength and the last thing he heard was a booming laugh.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 22, 2012, 03:31:20 AM »
As you sink down into the inky black tar-like substance, you hear Warren's voice.

Remember it's an illusion remember your not alone!

You're eyes widen as you sink below the surface. You feel like you're suffocating.

You close your eyes and try to focus.

I'm... I'm not alone. you mutter, not really sounding too sure of yourself.

You open your eyes and see that the illusion has apparently passed.

You look around. You're still in the same hallway and your friends are missing, but at least you're back in the real world.

Then you hear what sounds like a sloppy, garbled roar. Turning around, you see a chimera. No, not the half-lion half-goat Chimera, but a hybrid of all manners of creatures. Right off the bat, you see that it's got the body of a gorilla, with shark-like teeth and a scorpion tail.

You really don't care if this is an illusion or not, you figure the best idea would be to run.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:44:36 AM by dreadknight »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 22, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
A voice, different from the rest, rang out-
remember it's an illusion remember your not alone!
Not...Alone...?
For a moment, the voices faded, I could think again-
but then they were back. Louder, even more than before-overlapping and repeating, everywhere and everything.
Alone. You'll always be alone.
For all eternity.
Condemned to it.
Forever.
Alone.
"Alone"
I curled up even tighter, trying to cover my ears, trying to block out their voices. I knew it was them. It was everyone-Bio, Warren, Quinn, Aerwynna-it was all of them. Even the new boy. Over and over again, echoing from everywhere.
Please...Please...Don't leave me behind again...Someone...Someone, stay...Stay with me...
...I don't want to be alone...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:48:38 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2012, 03:47:28 AM »
Bio's leg muscles twitched. He was running now, through the building. Warren's last words, echoed in his head. Then, the link faded. He was alone. He felt like a baby, chickening out on the rest of the group. Now, he was out to prove that he could be helpful.
Up until he came to a dead end. Well, not really a dead end. But, there was a girl standing in the way, smirking like a fool.
Excuse me...
The girl tilted her head to the side, her small, contracted, pale gray irises gazing darted around, before falling on him. She had jet black hair, and a pair of headphones on her head, Each yellow, with an insane black smiley face on either side. She arched her body back, and swung forward, in her hand, a butcher's knife.
Bio couldn't move. He was strapped down.
Augh...N-Not again!
His skin... he couldn't even begin to describe how his skin felt. It pained him to no end It was being peeled right off him! Each layer.
And the girl, she just kept smiling. She would lean down, and name each layer as she sliced it off, only for it to become dust on the ground. Bio grunted. He started to wonder when it would end. He needed to go find the others... He...
A bull. A brass colored bull was suddenly there. "Nggg....." He grunted. He could feel each individual muscle being cut at or torn through on his platform.
Burned alive. One of his greatest fears. He was couled up inside the bull. He had heard of this kind of torture. One the Greeks preformed. Awful. He couldn't describe this feeling, even if it was an illusion.
I really hope the others aren't dealing with this...
Bio thought, clenching his eyes shut.
--
The Hydra was fairly amused again. They had seen Prometheus go by as they rested at the healing springs.
" They're going to get it good now..." Agony smirked, hissing in pleasure. " They've angered one of the Titanssss..." Hope frowned, as she tended to the four newborn heads on her side. " I pity them. They're in for a lot of trouble now..."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:50:22 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2012, 03:51:27 AM »
Efialtes looks as the wolf started to grow.....how come I've got a bad feeling now?

Suddenly the area he's in is filled with water, he's trying to swim as his dog is sitting there on the floor looking at him.HEEEEELP! I'M GONNA DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

Suddenly while he's "drowning" his dog jumps at him and knocks him down.Efialtes  was on the floor again no water in sight.Man you really are a kill switch for that thing aren't you? now lets just hope he doesn't do it again..

Efialtes starts petting the wolf again, when suddenly he hears something. a giant lion comes out of nowhere and starts dashing at him.HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

The illusional lion was chasing efialtes until he runs into a wall and the lion goes through the wall.Oh illusion..

Efialtes wolf comes over and nudges him again.Hey boy, I'm gonna try and stop this madness again, K? even though he's probably about to se-

Suddenly a titan with a very large swords comes in and swings for efialtes, he starts running again.WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He trips and the titan swings his sword, it goes through him, the wolf then comes over and nudges efialtes again, trying to get him to stand up.I'm gonna stay here *pant* and try to dispel this madness before the next one.

Efialtes starts trying to dispel the illusions once again. probably going to fail. as he is doing this a illusions comes in and interrupts him. the wolf goes out of view. everything goes out of view. all he can hear is screams. screams of help. and then a voice in his head. saying he can't do anything. He can do Nothing.he then hears the sound of a dog, more specifically a wolf, being stabbed..No...No....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

((ONCE AGAIN I say, say if  need to change anything.))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:07:57 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2012, 04:11:16 AM »
Warren awoke a few minute later to a voice ringing in head he knew the voice and wondered why it was there he thought he was alone , immediately he recognized it As his mother voice

Warren, you're a hippocrite you know that, telling everybody there not alone and then thinking you are. I'm not here to yell at you, even though you need it. I'm here to return you to full strength and give you these.

She held out eight bracelets each one had the symbol of a godly parent, one had an owl, another a skeleton, another two had a sun being peirced by an arrow, another had a trident, another had a hazy mist that represented illusions, another had a staff with a snake wrapped around it and the last had a wand.

These bracelets are presents from your parents, its to show you we're still watching over you they will stop all illusion from effecting you while you wear them.

She handed Warren the bracelets and he put the one with the owl on his wrist. he instantly felt his strength returning and thise tim with more force he repeated over and over agin

You are not alone hang on a little bit longer.

Thanking his mother he watched her dissapear and set out of the door he could now see again.

----

Prometheus immediately sensed Athena's presence but before he could do anything she was gone again. He also felt the presence of the accursed bracelets he knew could block his influence. He decided he had to stop the child of Athena and he knew how to do it as far as he knew the hydra's hope and agony had not been harmed he called on them and commanded

Take out the accursed child of Athena or suffer my vengeance

He then resumed watching and waited for the new th child was dead.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
While running from the accursed beast, you, once again, hear Warren.

You stop dead in your tracks. You glance over your shoulder and see the gorillasharkorpion gaining on you. You grin and draw your sword, turn on your heel and begin running back towards it.

The gorillasharkorpion, being a creature that loves the thrill of chasing its prey, is somewhat confused by your sudden change in attitude and direction.

You jump into the air and go right through the creature as it fizzles out of existence. And that is what I think of your STUPID ILLUSIONS. you say aloud, hoping whoever is making you see this crap hears you.

Suddenly, the temperature drops. It starts getting cold. Really cold.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:22:33 AM by dreadknight »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2012, 04:37:29 AM »
" Take out the accursed child of Athena or suffer my vengeance."
Agony smirked, and his loathsome, raspy laughter filled the air. " Gladly, Massster Prometheusss." Hope gazed downward. " Yesss, Massster." THe Hydra, now with 10 heads, bowed to the titan, one side smiling, the other, frowning, although in reverence.
THe creature took off as high speeds, it's barbed tail killing anything unsuspecting in it's path. Agony's cry was gleeful. He was finally being summoned to do it. TO kill that son of Athena. And, he would do it gladly, and would have fun torturing the rest as well. Hope scowled, a low moan escaped her mouth. She was going to have to be careful this time. They had rushed in, but this time, they were going to be lucky. They were all incapacitated by their illusions. They wouldn't know what's real, from fantasy.
" Ahh, can't you hear them? THossse ssscreamsss... Sssso nicssse..."
--
Bio couldn't take it more. And, quite frankly, the Illusions were tired of being friendly with him too.
He sunk to his knees, tears pouring down his face. People... everywhere. From the ceiling they hanged, all by a single noose around their necks. Some, even around their feet. On the walls... Oh, GODS, he puked seeing the walls. Children of all ages, their hands nailed to the stony wally, a nail between each joint on their fingers and hands. Scorched clean. Their middles, cut and open, with everything...or almost everything..still intact. And, what lay before him...
He clenched his eyes shut. He couldn't even stand to look at it. His heart and head pounded. It was all so overwhenming. The first one in the row... Ayara. A strip of metal, drilled through her jaw and main skull, covering her mouth. Behind her, lay Warren. Knee tendons severed, and sewn onto Ayara, in a way that made himvomit again. And Down the row... Quinn, Jake, Efialtes, Aerwynna, all tendons severed, 12 sections... like a human centipede.
" Lovely, isn't it..." Came a deep voice. N...No..... Not..The voice chuckled. " You remember these, don't you? I used to hang them in my room. They're much better dead, aren't they? Humans?"
His lip twitched. Big Brother Nem....
The illusion was gone. And yet, Bio could only sit there, crying. His skin was crawling, all over. Parts of it was ripping. Another illusion. One he feared, probably the most.
Squelching noises filled the air, and he was suddenly envelloped in a pain like no other. It was like his very soul, sewn to every part of his body was leaving, tearing his body in the process. Almost as if... he was trying to rip myself from his body. Like it was splitting.... So much pain....
He could hear his heart now. It was beating furiously. It was beating so fast, he started to worry. Some of the pain had subsided, but he was sure he was dying. Hearts shouldn't beat the way mine's was. It was as if there were two th-thumping in unison. He realized there was.
Two hearts, beating in unison. One was closer to his left ear. That's why he heard it so clearly. But, as my heart calmed down, the other kept it's fast pace. He didn't like that. He was alone. He had already established that. That was no other human's heart.
More pain was lifting. So, he slowly opened one eye, to peer to his left...
...and immediately regretted it.
His skin was pale and clammy. he shivered, unable to tear his eye from the horrid sight: A beating human heart. In his arm. THe arm swelled around the organ, as it beat at it's unusual pace. The arteries weren't attached to anything. Blood was spurting high into the air. Not much, though. But it still horrified him. His eyes twitched, and he quickly darted them all over the room. An illusion,,,all an illusion...The squelching noise was still loud. After most of the pain subsided, leaving him to that tingly itchy feeling, hecould feel muscle spasms wracking his right arm. I was scared to look, bud I did it anyway.
He found myself staring back at himself. How was that possible? His head hurt, badly. Then, he realized why. It was an eye. Embedded on his forearm. He weeped miserably. What was gong on with his body? Things that weren't supposed to be there, were. He could move around now, and proceeded to do so. He had no choice. Walking would calm him, and, hopefully, clear the illusion away.
As he hoisted myself up from his position, a gruesome sounding SQUISH was emmitted. Some kind of liquid. He glanced downward, in a disturbed manner, and screamed. He wasn't missing anything. It was that which was attached to my elbow that scared him so much. Jutting out of the akward joint, was something painful to look at, or even move. A seperate arm. It had ripped through skin, muscle, and formed itself. He felt like a parasite. Something that was despised by all.

He passed out.
Bio's eyes twitched, and he spasmed back. Warren? Warren! He jumped up. He was so glad to hear his voice. But, the link was cut. THe boy clenched his fists. Warren, wherever you are, I'm going to find you!
He turned, a determined, and yet childish look on his face. He would go back, and find everyone. Starting with that yell he heard earlier...
" And that is what I think of your STUPID ILLUSIONS!!"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:26:07 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2012, 04:48:30 AM »
You feel like you walked ten miles, maybe more. After you got rid of the chimera beast, the temperature started to drop, and it hasn't stopped dropping since.

You've been trying to find your way back to the hall where you last saw your friends, but this logic-bending indoor blizzard is making it really difficult.

Still ballsy as ever, you haven't stopped trash-talking the titan that's been screwing with your senses.

I-I-Is t-t-that a-a-all y-y-you g-g-got, p-p-punk? you say, arms crossed and shivering.

Eventually, you pass out on the floor. Unbeknownst to you, you've made it back to the corridor where everybody else is.