* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90901 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 04:48:40 AM »
Al picks up the device placed on his counter. He inspects it for any flaws in the design.

I already see ten ways to improve this thing, and you used a can of deodorant? More like a noisemaker, may do more harm than help. You can help yourself to two food items, or one food item and a bottle of water. I don't have any beer, that stuff is hard to come by.

He places the bomb behind the counter and writes himself a note to dismantle and improve the thing.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:30 AM »
Taking the pair of pants and hedge clippers he looked at Al and said

Thanks Al , new I could count on you.

Discarding the pants drenched in gasoline he slipped into the new ones. He picked up the clippers then pulled out his lighter placed it on the counter and said

I spilt gasoline on this if someone lights it, it will send them sky high, knowing you though you could probably make some kind of bomb out of it so here see if you can use it to make someone a weapon.

He then turned to Axyl and said

I guess this is where we part ways, been nice knowing ya, who knows maybe we'll meet again

With that said he walked out of Al's store and headed to the library to retrieve the book.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »
I already see ten ways to improve this thing, and you used a can of deodorant? More like a noisemaker, may do more harm than help. You can help yourself to two food items, or one food item and a bottle of water. I don't have any beer, that stuff is hard to come by.

"well with 30 seconds to escape i could only make 3 of them and all i had in hand was deodorants, so thats what i used, it works eather way, to make sure the zombies dont follow..."

she sighs as the boy comes to her

I guess this is where we part ways, been nice knowing ya, who knows maybe we'll meet again

he leaves as she sighs

"finnaly i dont have to babysit anymore...and you may be able to use his clothes as cloth for molotof cocktails"

Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 05:01:49 AM »
Al picks up the clothes with his fingers and places them into a hamper. He then heads back to the counter and grabs the lighter, pulls out a screw driver, and pops the lighter components out of the casing.

I can just wipe it off and set it to sit a while to let the fumes die off. And these components can be used for something. I got it. Yes, set those aside for later.

He sees that the woman hasn't taken the offer yet.

Listen if you want a better deal, you can haggle with me, or you can just take what I offered to trade.

He starts to wipe off the lighter casing with a dry cloth.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2012, 05:16:26 AM »
I can just wipe it off and set it to sit a while to let the fumes die off. And these components can be used for something. I got it. Yes, set those aside for later.

he looks at her

Listen if you want a better deal, you can haggle with me, or you can just take what I offered to trade.

she looks at him and sighs

"no its not that... i was just thinking where could there be another safe place with supplys... i would need to secure it..."

she looks at the stuff he as and takes a bottle of water and premade sandwish as she pops open the water and drinks it

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:22 AM »
As he heads to the library, he encountered three zombies the first he dispatched with east cutting its head off before it even saw him the other two were a bit harder. With him just getting the hedge clippers, he was still a bit rusty therefore , when the first zombie lunged at him on impulse he swung it like an axe so instead of cutting its head off he brained it killing it but not the way he intended to. The next one he did a little better when that zombie lunged he shoved the clippers in front of him impaling the zombie. Then for good measure he cut its head off. After walking for a while longer he reached the library walking in he tryed to figure out which one Al wanted.

~insert action here~

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:26:49 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2012, 05:23:32 AM »
As he heads to the library, he encountered three zombies the first he dispatched with east cutting its head off before it even saw him the other two were a bit harder. With him just getting the hedge clippers, he was still a bit rusty therefore , when the first zombie lunged at him on impulse he swung it like an axe so instead of cutting its head off he brained it killing it but not the way he intended to. The next one he did a little better when that zombie lunged he shoved the clippers in front of him impaling the zombie. Then for good measure he cut its head off. After walking for a while longer he arrived at the library. Immediately he walked to the bookshelf and mumbled

Now which one of you is the book Al wants?

~insert action here~

[To check the book shelf you have to use an action don't you.]

Q Blades
~Check Bookshelf~ 2x Tails, 1x Heads fail

The bookshelf has a few books of interest, but none seem to be what Al wants.

@ Aqua
You can try the residential area. There are houses there, a hospital nearby, a police station, and a fire station. Maybe you'll be lucky and find an empty house to hunker down in.

He reaches down into his counter and pulls out a crowbar.

Your best bet is to find a boarded up house and open it up. Take this. don't worry about trade, this one is on the house, and I have three more of these downstairs.

He sets the crowbar on the counter.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2012, 05:25:49 AM »
You can try the residential area. There are houses there, a hospital nearby, a police station, and a fire station. Maybe you'll be lucky and find an empty house to hunker down in.

he goes unde rthe counter and picks up a crowbar

Your best bet is to find a boarded up house and open it up. Take this. don't worry about trade, this one is on the house, and I have three more of these downstairs.

she takes it and looks at him

"do you have a map? ijust want to check something quickly

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2012, 05:28:52 AM »
If there is one, it would be at the library. I don't leave this place at all, so someone may have looted it, but you can go ahead and try. From my knowledge, it's to the west, but with no sun to tell us which way is east, it may be hard. If you hit the beach, you went the wrong way.

He places the lighter casing on a shelf behind him to air out a bit.

Any other questions?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 05:39:32 AM »
Slightly discouraged by his failure he almost decided to turn back but then told himself

Al is counting on me to bring those books back I have to the  find them

Walking over to the next shelf he looked at it, it was slightly dusty and filled with books . Looking at it he decided he would try again. Readjusting his shirt he tightened his grip on clippers. Swinging his other hand in anxieties he searched the bookshelf.

~insert action here~

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 05:40:22 AM »
(Switching to first person, I find it so much easier.)

Having finally reached downtown, I began searching for any other methods of food. There was always Al's shop, but I found it more satisfying to find my own food. I decided to walk in the direction of his shop anyway, since I was close, and I might just have to barter to get more food anyway.

Upon nearing his shop, I noticed the group of zombies outside his shop. The group seemed to be attacking two figures. The two were most likely already dead, but I might as well take out some zombies. I ran forward, slicing the first three at the neck. The group finally took notice of me, 8 zombies left, five of which charged at me. Lunge, killing one. I swing my sword to the right, flinging the zombie's skull off my sword. Upward forehand swing, kills three. Downward strike, slices one in half. The last three charged at me, but a quick dodge to the right and a backhand swing takes them out. I look down at my blade, a rare commodity in a place like this, one that many people wanted. I remembered why I came here in the first place, and turned to Al's store. I looked a bit to the right, and noticed he had a new rope ladder, something of luxury, since Rope was a rare commodity. I climbed the ladder up to his shop, finding a woman with a crowbar talking to Al, who was behind the counter. I ignored the woman and walked up to the counter. I leaned against the wall, and waited for their conversation to finish.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »
Slightly discouraged by his failure he almost decided to turn back but then told himself

Al is counting on me to bring those books back I have to the  find them

Walking over to the next shelf he looked at it, it was slightly dusty and filled with books . Looking at it he decided he would try again. Readjusting his shirt he tightened his grip on clippers. Swinging his other hand in anxieties he searched the bookshelf.

~insert action here~

(you have to replace inster action here with the action so I have a clear idea what you're doing)
~Searches bookshelf~ 2x heads, 1x tails- success

On the bottom shelf, a book titled "Swords through the ages" catches your eye. It has exactly what Al is looking for in the books of swords.

@ Darkstar
Well, Lance, if this isn't a surprise. what do you need? Let me guess, you want me to improve that sword with the designs I showed earlier, don't you?

Al knew Lance wasn't going to give up the sword easily, and didn;t put his hopes up for it. He turned his attention to the woman again, awaiting her response.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 05:59:02 AM »
Don't think so Al, at least not yet.

I knew I came here looking for food, but one of his products caught my eye. A lazy susan had three jars on it, filled with a green liquid. Below the jars, there was a sign that read "Boomer Bile- Ask Al for more details". Something told me that these jars weren't just some useless green slime. I picked one up with both hands, careful not to drop it, and examined it. It appeared to be an adhesive slime, but who knows what it does. I'd be sure to ask Al when he was done with his customer.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2012, 06:11:32 AM »
Yes I found one two more to go

He then realized he screamed what he had just said, hoping no one heard him, he was just convinced no one had heard him, he walked up to a bookshelf ready to search it when he heard a roar, knowing what it meant he rolled out of the way just before a zombie flew past him slamming into a bookshelf, spinning around from where he rolled , he stabbed the zombie who lunged at him In the brain, then turning he saw two more  with a roar of

die you damn zombies

He jumped into the air kicking  both zombies in the chest. They fell over and he stabbed one of the zombies in the eye, a fresh wave of nausea washed over him
As the gore from the eye splattered all over him. Then glancing over he cut the last zombies head off. Looking around for any more zombies, he realized the coast was clear shaking the gore off of him he turned to the pile of books on the
Floor.

Best place to start looking for the last two books

~search through books on the floor~

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »
Joe is sitting out looking out the boarded window through the cracks, when he falls over and makes a loud yell of pain, immediately a ton of zombies start coming from nowhere, they start actually breaking through teh boards.

Oh crap, oh crap.

Joe runs into his room and grabs the small club he calls a weapon, the zombies break in and start coming at him, he jumps up and starts trying to use the club as a sword, trying to imitate the moves of his hero's from anime, one of the zombies grabs his leg and starts trying to tear it off, then one comes as he is trying to get teh one off and starts trying to tear his leg off, another one, grabs one of his arms and tears it off, the other two finally tear it off the one leg and arm off, he falls over only having one leg, left, one of the zombies bites it off too, suddenly a zombies starts tearing on his stomach, then gruesomely,star eating his inerds, after 5 minutes of them eating this, he is finally dead,and they then finally eat his head...and thus the end of joe.

TRANSMISSION_END