* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 92480 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2012, 03:40:16 AM »
As I am sitting there relaxing on the roof enjoying a little bit of time safe from zombies. Something crossed my mind I completely forgot about...As Al was hauling out boards for I am guessing to help protect from falling again.

"Poor guy..."
"Oh yea, Al while I was in the fire station I found this key card in one of the desks.."

Pulling it out of my pocket to show him....

"You wouldn't happen to know what it is for do you?"
"Also do you want any help with whatever you are doing?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2012, 03:45:48 AM »
Al stops what he is doing and takes the key to have a closer look.

Wait, did you get the fire station back up and running? I recognize this key, I made it for the new electronic lock system. Every door in that place can be opened with this, including the storage bins.

He hands it back to Tiren.

I can make copies if you want, I think I still have the machine. But it will have to wait for a bit, I need to build a strong railing. Just grab a board and start at the other corner, and we'll meet in the middle.

Al continues his previous objective, taking a board and lining it up with the roof's cement edge, and bringing it in to to see how much space he could work with, once he did that, he set it down in the place he wanted and grabbed a second board, walked somewhere in the center and stood it up vertically, then grabbed the board on the floor and lifted it to nail it into the pole, and then did the same to the other end by the rope ladder. One beam down, a few more to go.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2012, 11:12:50 PM »
A few minutes of walking later I came to what I decided was the source of what ever light I had seen. There were sure to be some weapons or something of the sort in a fire station for sure. As I got closer I realized that the windows had been boreded up quite well. I slowed my pace, didn't want to be made into some sort of sacrifice by crazy people. With my back to the wall I peeked through the spaces between two boards, nothing. It looked mostly empty, but who knows what could be hidden out of sight. I found a nearby iron rod then walked back to the window I was just at. I pushed it between the two boards then started to apply downward pressure. *insert action?*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:16:36 PM by Mr. Fox »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2012, 11:15:37 PM »
Grabbing 1 board at a time trying to follow what Al was doing on his side so I wouldn't mess up or anything taking a board and placing it down. Nailing the boards together like Al was doing.

"Hey Al I must say if this is what this key is for yea copies probably would be wise to do.."

After saying that started going back to nailing the boards together.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:48:20 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2012, 12:30:50 AM »
*attempt to pry boards and open window*

2x tails, 1x heads- failure

The iron rod was extremely worn down and rusted, and the sudden tension caused it to break at the pressure point. Another approach would seem like a better idea in this situation.

@Nightshade

Well, let's get this done and we'll go make those copies. How many beds were in there, maybe you can move these people there in the morning so my shop isn't so crowded. No offense.

Al was already starting on the other side of the ladder, and the railing was coming along nicely.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2012, 12:40:56 AM »
After a moment of constant pressure the rod snapped into two clean pieces. I looked at the on in my hand, then to the on on the ground, I tossed mine to the ground then tried to kick them as hard as I could, I missed instead twisting my bad leg a little bit. There wasn't much pain, but the pain that did come was nearly unbearable, I fell to the ground grasping my leg. A few seconds later when the pain was gone I got back up and started walking around the building looking for any way in. If these people were half as smart as Will wasn't they would have build the entrance on the roof, which meant a ladder. I found a broken up one in a pile of scrap wood "This might work. Unless I break my other leg." I leaned it against the wall of the building and began to climb it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
(Random event time)

@Fox

2x heads, 1x tails- Unfortunate success

The man falls off the also rotted ladder, causing a few of the steps to break, landing on his bottom. He happens to kick over a rock, which turns out to be a fake on anyway, revealing a spare electronic key for the firehouse. Thanks to an anonymous person from earlier, the firehouse is fully powered, with enough fresh water to stay hydrated, and a good amount of med supplies to patch up injuries.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »
I look at the card thing on the ground I am surprised I didn't think of that sooner. I get back up, nursing my leg as I do, I walk over to the card and pick it up. (play awesome zelda music!) Slowly walking back to the door I find the card reader and swipe it, nothing. I swipe it again and still nothing. I look at the card then the card reader realizing I was doing it backwards; I turn the card around then run it through the reader one more time. There is a beep then a quite hissing sound as the lock disengages. As I walk in the door slams behind me sending me running for cover, thirty seconds later I peek my head up above the stand I was behind, of course there was nothing.

As I'm searching for anything of use I find a med kit, a life saver. I sit down and open it up, everything but the kitchen sink is in here. I take my makeshift bandage off of my leg, it swollen quite badly and looks like it's infected. I quickly look through the med kit and find what I am looking for Hydrogen Peroxide. I find some guas pads, and drench them with the Peroxide. Running the wet pad over the cut on my leg I almost scream out in agony. Only the threat of zombies kept my quite. A few minutes later I had cleaned it up quite nicely, no more infection at least.

I get back up, the limp a little more pronounced now, and start looking around. There's plenty of food and water, not to mention a few tools that could be used as weapons, I grab a water bottle and drain it as quick as I take the lid off. A second later I'm tearing into an energy bar with the same vigor. I eat three in this manner before I stop myself. I might be safe now, but a mob will tear this place apart, I need to pack as much as I can carry then get the hell out of here...

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »
"Well if I recall correctly I think there was like 12 beds. There was working water there also. Tanu was able to get the generator running so it is quite a nice place right now."

Going back to hammering the boards together. I see Al is pretty much done already.

"Heh, you are definitely a lot faster at this than me."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:57:15 PM by nightshade06 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2012, 11:02:52 PM »
Al got in the last of the beams, and before long, there was a stable railing to prevent anymore falls.

I used to work as an imagineer for Disney. I could build pretty much anything, and a railing is nothing. Job payed well, but I decided to retire and spend the rest of my life inventing what I wanted.

He grabbed his hammer and the rest of the nails.

Now then, why don't we go make some copies of that key.

Al went downstairs and found the old key machine. He dusted it off and checked the wiring. Still intact. All it needed was a key to work on.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2012, 11:05:54 PM »
Following him to some odd looking machine which I was guessing was the machine to make the keys with...

"Well here you go the key I found earlier."

Handing it to him.

"It would definitely would be best to make copies just in case this one was lost..."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2012, 02:24:25 AM »
Al took the key and inserted it into a slot on the side. he then looked into something on the top that resembled a binocular.

The thing about electronic keys is that they are programmed to be used on certain doors. If the lock is not programmed with a certain key combination, it will not open. Some people get around this by having one key with the same program, but my locks run differently.

He turned on the internal lamp and started to turn some knobs and press some buttons.

My keys have dummy triggers on them. If someone were to duplicate all of the triggers, it wouldn't produce the same key. These dummy triggers can't be read by the lock, but look like the other triggers. I use this machine to see which ones are the right ones, and fill the blanks with the dummy triggers.

A duplicate key popped out of the bottom slot. Al kept on his work.

The only problem is, you need to know what the material is as well. Use the wrong thing, it produces a different trigger, making a dud key.

A second duplicate popped out.

Get the right material, the right triggers, and the whole thing is solved. Wrong! The key needs to be the same size as well.

A third duplicate popped out. Al shut the machine off.

And there you have it, duplicate firehouse keys. Just don't get them wet, or they become useless.

Al took on of them just in case, and popped out the original to hand back to Tiren.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2012, 02:29:26 AM »
Tanu droggily stumbled to his feet, he wandered around for a moment until he spotted Al and Tiren. Looking at the items, Tanu recognized them as the key to the fire house. He quickly approached asking

Tiren can i have one of

He paused to point at the keys

Those?

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2012, 03:01:44 AM »
"Well this is great...We have a few more keys now...Thank you Al."

As Tanu walks up and asks...

"Tiren can i have one of.........Those?"

"Well I don't see why not since you are the one who got the fire station up and running again, But I only have the original..."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2012, 04:04:00 AM »
I swung the the makeshift bag I had made over my shoulder, then I reached down for the ax I had found hidden in a hollowed out wall. the pain in my leg had all but vanished thanks to the Ibuprofen pills I had found in the med kit, and I was ready to start walking again. There was still a small limp but it was far smaller then before, before I had packed up and left I had made the decision to head to the forest on the far side of the city, there I might be able to find some shelter and food.

A few hundred yards from the fire house I found a body missing half of it's head, it had a huge piece of flesh missing from it's left arm, a mercy killing, or perhaps it was a punishment for a crime he had committed. Using the ax as a third leg I got down next to his body, perhaps he had something of value on his person I could use to trade... *searches body*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:08:11 AM by Mr. Fox »