* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The PRAT Team  (Read 9915 times)

Offline weirddemon

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: The PRAT Team
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 01:35:38 AM »
yeah, you guys are right, I just thought it would be cool to have a team of trainers who were dedicated to taking down organizations such as team rocket or whatever team that is in the MMO.  A group who could be relied upon to make the right decisions for the good of pokemon and humans across the world. 

Even if the Idea isn't used I would like to thank everyone who (I think) praised me for thinking outside the box, even though I hear it frequently on my fan fics and my work as a videographer

I hope my next Idea is well received, and until then as they say in my faith, May you blessed be!

Your idea, broadly speaking, might be a good starter for a group quest. Take the general idea and run with it. Especially since, as far I can remember, no one has really thrown any group quests out there yet.

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »
I'll see what I can think up!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:27 PM »
I think it's a nice idea from the start. However, as said before, it is difficult to implement it in the game.

I don't too much like the fire-covering squad. They could be sky squads who take only intel as prime mission, and are ready to battle in case air borne battle arises.

As I'm saying this, I would like this to be in an event, where some of the trainers on PU will be able to participate, and extract a piece of information from the other team, instead of capturing the enemy. The team to get it first wins.

But until then... we can do nothing but make suggestions :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:16 PM »
thanks, I liked the Idea that makes it sound more possible!

Offline NaviGator

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 04:32:44 AM »
Maybe if utilized as a special event it could prove to be entertaining. When in a town near a mine or cave you talk to a npc (PRAT commander) who tells you Team so and so have taken over the mine and PRAT has gone to stop them but from all the recent reports it seems PRAT is on the losing side and they need all the help they can get. Quest has you healing injured PRAT members while helping other members who were caught in 2v1 fights and maybe even a special BOSS battle on top of that... and there is probably some more possiblity stuck in there somewhere
It's time, you know the time, the time for the thing.