* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 99117 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Raithen
Raithen's hair whipped around, blown by the wind and his armor gleamed as the moonlight hit him, the hawk on his breast plate looking fearsome and powerful. His demonic red eyes seemed to blaze a path through the foliage and under growth. The only sound heard was the distant animmals scuffling round and skeltal hooves hitting the earth. He slammed into the clearing, the horse rearing up on his hind legs and giving a deathly whinny, he could see the group from earlier and the moment his eyes reached the white haired girl something stirred inside of Raithen and began fightng for control, Raithen mentaly boomed inside hs head,

You shan't have control!

The stuggling conscious was slammed into the backof his mind and Raithen once again turned to the group.

Champion, venture forth and face me.

Kyra

Kyra was stirred awake by a shouting voice she knew by heart. She raised her head to smile at Raithen, then reality came rushing back too her. The Raithen she knew and loved was gone, replaced by the beast before her. Looking at Alyx she whispered,

You ready for this, when you start to duel the others and I will venture forth, make no mistakes and catch up to us when you can.

Then she stood getting ready to leave.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:53:03 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Hellion the Soulless

Finally when the moon rose in the sky the ritual was complete...You could hear  the stones start to crack and burst into form needed to make the giant.

"Finally my friend I welcome you back to my side!"

The Rock Golem moans as it stands up for the first time. Looking down at Hellion waiting for a command.

"Alright I am rather tired please pick my up and put me on your shoulder we have a fight to go and watch and make sure goes ok."
"Be gentle you big buffoon last time you broke my arm picking me up!"

Picking Hellion up and setting him on his shoulder to rest. The rock golem began to walk in the direction Hellion pointed.
Arriving just after Raithen did. You could feel the ground shake a bit from the immense weight of the golem.

"Well I am back and I brought a pet hah!"

Looking back down at my spear units I see they are still holding those pieces of armor..

"Oh I almost forgot about those...."
"Set them on the ground for me I will make them into melee units."
(3 pairs.)
"Marionette...Eln ni' en Fe'na!"

Souls poor into each of them and come to life.

"Alright time to see what happens." 

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx nods and looks at Kyra

"dont worry, i will keep my promise to you"

she smiles as she turns to Raithen

" im your so called champion Raithen, if your still sure that you want to fight me, come on and try to hit me."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen
Raithen slowly dismounted the horse, who rode away the minute he was on the ground. He reached behind his back and with his right hand he drew his sword and with his injured left he drew his shield. Shield and sword in hand and armor glistenig he quickly side stepped and swung his sword in an arc at Alyxs neck.

Kyra

As the fight began she turned Tyler, Hellion and his golem, Siren, and Vixon.

Are you guys ready to go, we'll meet up wih Alyx after she takes care of the duel. Right now we need to get to Takima.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:48:28 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx sees Raithen getting closer and swinging, then quickly she lifts her axe up from ther back and turns a bit, back to his sword and blocks it

"If you want to try to hit me without even saying hello, then you wont at all"

she quickly backs away as she holds her long and heavy axe on one hand,looking at him

"Now its my turn"

she handles the axe at the bottom of the handle and swings it over head to Raithen quickly.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen raised his shield and the axe slammed into it, the force of the blow knocking his shield from his injured hand, making him growl in pain. He slowly placed his other hand on the pommel gripping the hilt with both hands. He quickly advanced and threw a strict jab at her stomach.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
she quickly sidesteps to dodge his jab and gets her dagger with her left hand as she advanced for more close ranged combat

"I promised to bring you back to kyra, and thats what im going to do"

she quickly lunges at him to hit with ehr dagger

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen
Raithen blocked the blow with the tip of his blade, then danced away saying,

You cant return what is not their, the Raithen that knew the white haired wench is no more, remaining only enough in this body to stop me from kiling her, but soon he wont even be able to do that.

Then he swung his blade in a spiral arc at Alyx.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:47:43 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Well im not one to give up or break my promises, so i will bring Raithen back"

She Blocks his swing with her axe and glares at him

"Even if i have to break every single bone in his body"

she pushes him back and spins once to swing with her axe with even more force horizontaly

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen dropped to the ground and the axe barely scraped his, strangely his cheek went numb and began to ache. Ignoring the pain coming from his cheek and his hand Raithen leaped to his feet and picked up his shield from where it had fallen. He growled out,

This ends now.

Then he pointed his sword at the girl and whispered,

Atrateum.

A black bolt shot from the end of his sword and flew at Alyx, he knew his spell wasn't as strong as usual, but he was drained from his fight with the sorcerer.

(Waiting for responses to what Kyra said so you all can leave.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:46:37 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Vixon: Alright Kyra lets go get our mission done...

Siren nods as they both get back on their horse.
Vixon looking back at Alyx.

Vixon: I hope she will be ok.

----------------------------------------------

Hellion the Soulless

"Alright we can go this looks like it will be won shortly." "I wont beable to spy with you guys but I will sit on the treeline and watch from afar and assist if something happens."
"Or I could cause a distraction with whats left of my minions excluding my Golem that is...." "He will only fight on special occasions."

Signalling I am ready to go.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra nodded at the three, then she mounted her horse. She could feel it's heart beating heavily under the chestnut fur and sinewy muscles, and she could tell it snesed death on Raithen, and was eager to leave.  She adjusted the medicine bag on her waist, and turned to Tyler, her snow white hair falling to her waist,

You ready to go?

The horse whinnied impatiently as she asked.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon, who was late to see the duel, was having the carriage running as fast as his hounds can pull it, until he came across the battle.

Mordeon, release yourself and bring on your full force. In the name of Master Siraset!

His mark was glowing by the call of his master's name, as a sign that he was going to stand behind Mordeon if anything goes wrong. He stepped out of the carriage to wait it out.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen glanced back as A carriage pulled into view and Hamon emerged shouting,

Mordeon, release yourself and bring on your full force. In the name of Master Siraset!

Looking back Raithen shouted,

I can't release myself, this fool that somehow became my reincarnation still clings desperately too his body, and with two souls inhabiting one body, my power is weakened. My magic is drained from a choice encounter with Asdis countless hours ago, and from the stinging on my cheek, her blades are poisoned.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon had to think fast. He had no idea what type of poison it could be, and he needed to keep this apprentice to stay on Rykan's good side.

Sanguine Furore

A red beam shot out of Hamon's staff and hit Raithen(Mordeon). Since he wasn't dead, he had to give more life force, and could barely stand once the spell was done.

Don't make me regret doing that.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword