Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[OOCC] Old School Pokemon RP

(1/15) > >>

nightshade06:
This is where you discuss out of character stuff.....Try to keep all comments to here and not on the RP to not confuse anything. Thanks!

The-Blades-slave:
posting so Nightshade doesn't double post.

nightshade06:
Thanks lol I was wanting to state in here that I would like to have as many people join as possible without going crazy with it but I would like to have at least 5 people join before I start it. Because there will be an event in viridian forest when a few people arrive there...

Also on another side note if I notice anyone doing any OP battles or never being hit I will implement in a coin toss....heads they get hit tails they dodge...so please make it fair so you don't have to wait for a coin flip for every move :) thank you!.

Another thing is I am new to being a GM of my own RP so if I post something OP please don't be afraid to tell me so. Like I said I am new at it :).

Edit: I would at least like to have 2 more profiles before we start :D it would be greatly appreciated

The-Blades-slave:
Question, you said we could only use the original 151 pokemon, but does that mean we won't be able to Lear moves from the new generations?

nightshade06:
hmmmm

I am not sure on that one....what do you think that moves should be incorporated as gen 1 or gen 5 move lists? I would much rather wanna know what you guys would prefer...Because gen 1 move list is a lot different...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version