* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 63962 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »
Warren

Warren chuckled and held out a hand for Xander.

Yes, but the drawing you saw is... I guess you could call it my ultimate creation, I call it the bane of my existence. Don't worry bout the mess, this is nothing compared to what Natsu ad Gray are doing at the moment.

Warren glanced over at the fight.

Also can I have my dagger back? Your leg stole it.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2012, 12:21:52 AM »
Me-I'm afraid my leg and your dagger have become quite attatched.

I slowly took it and then pulled it out then handed it to Warren. Mira-Jane hopped over with a 1st aid kit and took out bandages.

Me-Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow!

She hadn't even touched me yet.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2012, 12:26:46 AM »
Warren

Warren sheathed Demaris and Greyver and wrapped his cloak around himself,blocking them from view.

Thanks kid, since I kinda owe you for messing up your leg feel free to call for me if you need help in a mission.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2012, 02:00:47 AM »
Efialtes slowly went over to the request board, not making any sudden movements, so he lives. he looks at a paper and it reads: "I need decorations set up. I'm holding a party at my house in Magnolia and I need help setting up. "

Well...it sounds easy, guess I'll take it.

He starts walking to where is says to go.

(sorry its short ._.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »
Kai

I found a magic shop and went inside. I look around for any good spells, or even a weak spell. One catches my eye, water sword. I pick it up and take it to the clerk.

How much for this one?

Hmmm.... This magic is pretty rare... 7,000.

I froze. I only had 5,000. This spell seemed pretty good too.

*sigh* Sorry, I cant afford that, but I'm about to go on a mission I think And then I'll get enough money. Can you put this on hold till then?

The clerk thought for a moment, and nodded.

Alright, but you better get the money.

Thanks! See ya!

I start running twards the church, I only had 30 minutes left.

Shadoni

I was waiting in front of the church, a bit impatient, but I had to wait the whole hour, or I might not get any help.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2012, 09:47:02 PM »
Siren(Pyro)

Getting a little irritated.....

"Um Shadoni who are we waiting for?"
"Or did you plan on anyone even showing up?"

Looking at him waiting for a reply....

"Well no matter what I am here and I won't lose!"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2012, 11:25:58 PM »
Shadoni

20 minutes left. At first he tried ignoring her, but then realised he'll need to get at least a little freindly in order for this temporary team to work.

I'm waiting until the 60 minutes are up. Besides, if there is a chance Ayara or Artemis will come I'll take it... His face flushed a little. And I REALLY dont want to make them angry by standing them up... Oh, here comes that new guy.

Kai

I was running twards where the other two were, and stopped a few feet in front of them.

I'm here, so when do we leave?

About 15 more minutes, you sure your up for this?

Yeah, I'm short on money, so I have no choice.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2012, 12:02:18 AM »
Siren(Pyro)

"Alright then almost time!"

I open the book back up to the second page and it explained how the spell worked....

Short Version....

Firelance:A lance completely made out of fire that can be used to peirce and burn opponents. If used properly it can have a very powerful thrust to it..

"Woah I can't wait to learn this thing!!!"

Jumping up and down from what I was reading oblivious that I was making a total fool out of myself.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »
Warren

Warren sighed and walked away, his cloak trailing behind him. He sat in a corner and began to go through the green scrapbook, which he pulled from the bag. He flipped through the painting then stopped on one of Silene, a wizard kneeling at her feet as the large icicle grew around him. Warren let out a bitter sweet laugh

Are last mission together, I thought she could take care of herself after that day. She took on two wizards out once, ignoring my objection, and captured them both. I guess I should have been more protective, she might still be alive.

Silene

Silene pushed open the doors of the Fairy Tail guild, only to dodge a chair as it flew at her! Objects were flying all over the room and it was the weirdest thing she had ever seen, yet strangely it felt like home. She noticed a man with a cloak sitting in a corner, away from the fight and she approached. Her foot steps were light and unheard by Warren, and she gasped quietly her hand flying to her mouth as she looked at the book in his hands! It was her, younger, but unmistakably a picture of her!  Warrens head jerked to the side when he heard the gasped and the book fell to the floor as he locked eyes with Silene. With agility unseen from him in years he drew Greyver and Demaris and pressed them against her neck whispering

I don't know who you are, but you impersonated the wrong person in my presence.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 12:10:47 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2012, 12:25:47 AM »
Shadoni looked at a clock and sighed, looks like he has to depend on these two.

Well, time's up, I hope I can count on you two.

Alright! I wont let you down!

He ignored my reply and insted walked away slowly, waiting for Kai and Pyro to catch up.

Dont ignore me!

Kai ran after him.

I booked a carriage to Mt. Hakobe, it should be waiting for us, let's go.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2012, 02:14:36 AM »
Siren(Pyro)

As I was closing the book I seen a Warning on the page I was looking at....
But didn't have time to read it since we was leaving...
I quickly catch up to Kai and Shadoni and following them to the carriage....

"I...I will try not to let you down....."

With a timid look on my face...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2012, 02:25:26 AM »
Shadoni noticed how timid she was, but tried ignoring it. It wasent like her though... Kai noticed too, along with her expression.

Hey, is something wrong Pyro?

He said while turning and wlaking backwards, looking at her.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2012, 02:44:19 AM »
Siren(Pyro)

Kai was staring at me...

"Oh...no no its nothing!"

Trying to play it off....

"I just....Hope I will be of use on this.....is all.."
"The reason I am still a rank D wizard is because I run out of magic rather quick..."
"Like I think I said before if I use my biggest attack I can only do it 3 times..."
"That isn't very impressive for someone my age..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2012, 03:00:49 AM »
Warren and Silene

Silene stared at him shocked, before snarling

I don't know you and I'm not impersonating anyone!

She closed her eyes and small shards of ice appeared in thin air, launching them selves at Warren. He leaped away, his blade flashing just blurs of black red and silver as he shattered the barrage of ice with them! Silene began to ready another attack and Warren drew his paint and brush, quickly painting and animating a barrage of arrows that shot of the page flying at Silene! Quietly focusing she shot her arms into the air and a large sheet of ice burst from the ground, catching each arrow with a quite 'thud'! Warren growled, then painted the image of a small cannon. He placed his hand above it and the small cannon came alive, shooting a small steel ball that shattered that shattered the sheet of ice! He listened for a cry of pain and was shock when large icicles started forming and pinning his feet to the ground! He howled in pain, quickly shattering as many as he could with Demaris and Greyver! He knew he would have to go all out and quickly pulled a scroll from his bag. The scroll has the imaged of a four armed beast standing on two hoofed feet. Fours light yellow horns spouted from its bull like head and its top two hands held two swords! The image struck fear into his heart, he claimed the beast he had summoned on the job was what had killed Silene, but only h knew the truth. This was the real thing with its glistening blade and vicious horns, all four of its beef arms rippling with muscles! He placed the scroll on the ground and animated quickly! The beast rose from the page, its head thrown back in a bellow, its swords held high in the air along with its two empty arms! Silene froze, the beast terrifying her for reasons she didn't know of! It charged swinging one large blade and she rolled out of the way, the blade scraping against the ground and shooting sparks! Warren saw the Fairy Tail mark on her stomach, but that wasn't what made his mind go crazy. A small silver pendant hung from her neck, it was a light blue ice shard and a brown paintbrush beside each other, a thin line shaped like a pink heart connecting them! Warren had made the necklace himself and knew it couldn't be fake, he watched as the beast chased Silene, her barely dodging the blades, horns, and hooves as they were swung at her! The beast had corner Silene and raised its large silver blade and hooves to strike her down! The air whistled as the blade and hooves shot through it and slammed into a large sheet of ice Silene had formed at the last second! Warren tried to stop the beast, but just like the last time fourteen years ago it wouldn't listen!

I won't lose her again!

A 'boom' echoed through the guild, along with the sound of arrows whistling through the air! The beast turned in time to have a cannon ball collide with its face, fives arrows ripping through its chest fur and skin, and Warrens daggers held by the man himself to rip through its stomach! Silene, catching on that the man was trying to save her, shot off a barrage of icicle that slammed deep into the beast neck and fur, sending red blood spilling! With a loud 'thud' the beast fell to his knees, then face first onto the floor, only one of its swords falling from one of its four arms! Warren coughed and fell to his knees, blood spilling from his mouth as the beast sword had ripped through his stomach and stuck out of his back, stained with his blood! With a smile at Silene Warren pulled the sword from his stomach, then collapsed into a pool of his and the beasts blood!

(Sorry for the long post and crap, but I told you drama would ensue.)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:25:41 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2012, 03:10:53 AM »
Kai looked at her curiously, and processed what she just said.

Now that i think about it, I'm not sure how much magic power I have. Havent tested that out yet. Who knows? I might have less than you. What about you Shadoni? What do you think your limits are?

He just ignored Kai and kept walking.

*angry face* DONT IGNORE ME!

Shadoni stopped for a moment. He could've sworn he heard a boom.

Eh? What is it?

... It's nothing.

He kept walking, and Kai followed, looking at Pyro.

Man, he seems like the unsocialable type. >:I
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:18:53 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .