* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 63917 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
Warren

Warren never lifted his eyes from the scroll as he sad

Well a shield would be nice considering I have to create my Weapons.

With each stroke of the brush the image became clearer until a bull like creature standing on its hind legs was visible. It hind legs were thick and ripped with muscles, while it's front legs that served as arms were skinnier, yet still held visible muscles. From its head spouted four curved horns and dark black eyes and Warren laughed as he placed the scroll on he ground. He hadn't created this beast in fourteen years, he was strong enough now to control it, that he knew. A fire-ball flew past his head and he shouted

Shield now!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2012, 10:44:46 PM »
efialtes ran in front of warren and created a barrier.

Okay!

a fireball hit it and it went away.

Gyah...I need to learn how to make a stronger one..

several fireballs came at him, he made a barrier for each one, each one broke a barrier.

uh..hurry up please?!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »

I parried a slash from a sword it came so close to my face that I could feel the heat radiating from it. Must be enchanted. The twins were back to back fighting, their movements were alike. Me on the other hand was getting nowhere. One on one against a rogue wizard. I slashed at him and cut hit shirt but not him. He jumped back and a spell circle appeared beneath me, vines grew from the ground and entangled me, I hardly had space to move.

Me-Hey, hey I'm claustrophobic.

He grinned and small thorns sprouted from the vines, the cut my skin in several places, I grunted as my cuts burned.

Me-ow, that's just mean

His grin grew wider, one of the twins hit him in the head from behind with the pommel of her dagger. The vines dissapeared under the ground.

Alexandra-Why are you so vulnerable?

Me-I have to keep you here while fighting, harder than you think.

She giggles and runs back to her brother.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2012, 10:49:08 PM »
Warren

With the barrier up Warren focused and the beast slowly spouted from the page. It looked terrifying and brought back horribly memories for Warren, yet he stood beside it seeming small compared to it size as he commanded

Destroy them!

The beast threw back its head in an animalistic bellow as it charged at, fire balls pounding against him and doing very little damage. Warren dropped to his knees from lack of energy and barely managed to stay conscious as he saw the beast pick up a wizard shooting fire-ball like it was nothing and impale it on one of its four horns.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:59:06 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:56 PM »
efialtes blocks some fireballs then looks around.

I HAVE GOT TO LEARN SOME ATTACKING RUNES!

a few ice shards hit a barrier and one breaks through and hits efialtes in the leg.

OW OW OW!

he pulled it out, and then used a small healing rune on it, it didn't heal it fully, but it at least cleaned it.

((say if I need to change anything ._.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2012, 11:12:00 PM »
Hm?

Gray ducked and instead it hit Natsu, who was about to punch Gray.

What's the big idea, punk?!

That was for the chair you threw at me!

I charge at him and try punching him, but he dodges and punches me instead, but I recover.

Hmph, you wanna fight, huh? Alright but hurry up, I gotta beat up Natsu after this.

Come at me, bro!

I punch at him, and he dodges, but this time I dodge his punch and punch him in the face.

Hah! your not so tou-

Then suddenly natsu comes out of nowhere and does a jump kick on my face.

Gray's mine!

I get launched to the bar, and hit the counter, cracking it a little.

Now where were we?

I was just about to beat you!

Oh yeah!?

I was out cold.

(tell me if I messed up, and I'll try to fix it.)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:16:03 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2012, 11:12:51 PM »
Warren

Warren slowly staggered to his feet, his breathing labored as he stared at the beast he created. The beast had picked up another wizard, who was flailing the sword in his hand wildly stabbing the beast. None of the stabs held enough power to get through beasts thick hide and the wizard swung one last time before the beast crushed him. The beast bellowed in pain as a large shard of ice ripped through his fur and pierced his stomach! Silver blood began to leak slowly out of the wound and the beast impaled the wizard who had shot him with the spell one on of his horns! The beast was a fearsome sight, the bodies of two wizards impaled on his horns, blood leaking from his stomach as he drew his head back in another bellow.

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
I was able to scape the guild with not be seen, then i ahead over the doll shop, i bougth one pupet last week and it should be finish now, The owner of the shop gives me the new pupet, it´s a fox like pupet, then i put it in my pack and ahead over the place of the job request...

-I think is here- I say to myself, it´s a big building, almost like the guild, and it has a big old steel gate, i ring the bell, and the gate open by its own, a litle creepy by the way, then a men get close to me, is the gate keeper, and only says

-this way please- I just follow him

I enter the building, it has a beautyfulll main hall, then he points over the back yard, there is an ecenary and a group of people, specially kids, waiting over some chairs, there´s a Man waiting over the yard entrance. -Nice to meet you young one, what could you make for us today?-

-Nice to meet you to sir, i´m Vojsad a mage from fairy tail and also apupet master , my magic it´s related whit strings and edges, i have think about a couple of pupet´s shows and then show you a bit of my magic-

-Wonderfull, we´ll be looking foward to it- After he says that i got a litle stressed.

I walk over the yard until i reach the escenary, then i introduce myself over the public, and start the act, I make tree diferent pupet performances and for the great finish i show them a litle of what my edges can do... but i try to stay in my limit´s of magic so i don´t get to tired.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:19:51 PM by rajlev »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »
One of the twins got cut on the wrist and a cut formed on the other twin in the exact same place. Double the power, double the weaknesses, that has been their flaw.

Me-Be careful, can't have one of you dying.

They stifle a laugh.

Me-What's so funny?

They both reply at the same time.

Twins-we can't die.

They stabbed a wizard simultaneously.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:23:32 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2012, 11:20:17 PM »
Siren

This entire time they was fighting I was in the carriage asleep....Guess all the excitement earlier exhausted me...
Waking up shortly after they started the fight from a monster roaring outside or something...

"Huh we already there? Oh no they already started?!?!?!!?"

Jumping out of the carriage with an extremely pissed look on my face....

"WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE WAKE ME!"

You could see the fire in my eyes as I held out my hand to form a casting circle on my staff....

"Firebolts! Firebolts! Firebolts!"

A barrage of Fireballs come flying out of my staff slamming into several of the Rogue Wizards.....

One of them jumps behind me and grabs away my staff thinking that is how I conjure my flames....

(Spirits of the zodiac can't be killed from what I have learned only hurt enough to be sent back to the other realm :P)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2012, 11:25:14 PM »
Warren

Warren's world seem to slow down as he fell to his knees, then collapsed onto the ground. The beast bellowed before it fell as well, causing the earth to tremble around him. Slowly the beast dissolved as Warrens consciousness slipped away from him. Warrens dreams were filled with the haunting image of Silene and the first time he created the beast and he tossed and turned in his sleep.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »
I could feel my energy sapping as I kept out the spirits. I lagged as I swung my dagger. I saw Warren collapse.

Me-Cover warren!

The twins nod and run over to Warren, the wizard in front of me was causing all kinds of tricks with his hat. First he took two other casters and made them cast spells, he then hid himself and the spells under three hats and the hats were shuffled. I turned over on and my other hand was frozen. I went for the next one and I got lucky, the wizard popped from under the hat and I slashed him down. Just a few more.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
efialtes saw warren fall and run over to him.

Please do SOMETHING!

He casted the healing rune then the barrier rune.

I hope we win soon.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2012, 11:57:08 PM »
Siren

Seeing them weaken it was time to try to increase our numbers again.....

"Fire Hound come forth!"

A circle appears next to me as a Hound creeps out of it fire dripping from its mouth....

"Please help them!"

The fire hound rushes over to efialtes to help cover warren.
Looking around seeing that Xander was weakening too...

"Well I guess I should use my trump card too....Hey meanie heads! Here is something I learned recently! So please watch!"

A few of the Wizards stop and look at me in confusion of what I was doing.

Screaming at them...

"I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL! Inferno!"

I hold out my hand and Feww circles appear under a few of their feet.....
It instantly forms into a pool of fire....As they looked at me they didn't realized what was happening under them...Untill it was too late.... I thrust my hand upwards and walls of fire surrounds them....
I could feel an enormous amount of magic energy sapped from me as I collapse to one knee afterwards.....

"Ok I definitely over did it with that...."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »
Note to self, never make Siren angry... I look around, I noticed the leader of the wizards trying to escape, the twins stop him.

Me-Where do you think you're going, we need you as proof that we did the job.

The twins knock him out I take out my golden key.

Me-close, gate of Gemini!

The twins smile then dissapear, I felt relieved that the sapping of my energy ceased. I lie down on the ground, I don't think I've felt more tired.
Grafics Cat <3