Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Pokemon Friend Code and Battle Network

<< < (4/5) > >>

power20:

--- Quote from: boyben10 on February 20, 2010, 07:24:10 AM ---2965-8235-6197

This is my PBR friendcode. It has my Platinum pokemon on it.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. I'll register you so we can battle soon. :) Why don't we battle on March 14th at 7:00 pm, pacific standard time, K? See you then! ;)

Nando:

--- Quote from: Phosphorous on February 20, 2010, 07:35:12 PM ---lololol Power i hope you know i was never taking this serious xD

the whole self destruct thing just made me lol.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was a brilliant move.

Weezing rawks.

power20:
Well Nando, I think it is a good move in some situations, but it can be pretty risky in some casses. Anyway, lets keep these battles going! I'll send out Magikarp Lv.100!(This is an easter egg in pokemon platinum. You know how there's that island that has the three areas(fight area, etc.), well, if you go to the one on the east coast of that island and you use a great rod in the pond watery thing there, you could end up getting a Lv.100 Magikarp!(No joke, I'm serious :) ))

Jerry:
Now, you got me curious about that. What are exactly your sources?

Hitmonlee uses Hi Jump Kick on Magikarp!

boyben10:

--- Quote from: power20 on February 21, 2010, 12:52:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: boyben10 on February 20, 2010, 07:24:10 AM ---2965-8235-6197

This is my PBR friendcode. It has my Platinum pokemon on it.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. I'll register you so we can battle soon. :) Why don't we battle on March 14th at 7:00 pm, pacific standard time, K? See you then! ;)

--- End quote ---

cool, by that time I will have Soulsilver and Heartgold that work on PBR (japanese games don't), though I might be out of town that day, so it probably won't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version