Pokémon Discussion > Games

an issue with the pokeradar! HELP!!!!!!!

(1/2) > >>

Lance_Stormblade:
ok guys, I am having an issue with the poke radar in Pearl version (gathering pokemon to transfer to Black Version) I used the poke ratar a week ago, walked more than the 50 steps needed to recharge it (well over 2000 steps) and it says I cannot use it! what in the name of the goddess is going on here?! everywhere I look it says I need to walk 50 steps in order for it to work and nothing happens! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Lance_Stormblade:
on a side note I am off my bike, and in the middle of tall grass, so I am following the steps needed

Jerry:
Do you have the walk counter in your poketch? That could be a reference for the number of steps.

Otherwise, if that still doesn't work, maybe you broke your pokeradar :P

Darkstar64:
I kind of don't see how that's possible, because even if it did base it off the pedometer (Step Counter), it resets back to '0000' after passing '9999'.

Have you tried saving and closing the game? It might start working again if you close the game.

GoldenBurr:
Where exactly are you at when you are trying to use the device?  Are in you the Pal Park or some place similar?  I don't think the PokeRadar works there.

Also, have you used any form of a cheat device to alter the game?  It might be cause for the error if you have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version