* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 63071 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #255 on: October 02, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
Mikto chuckled.

You shouldn't have. I lost round 1.

He yawned.

Would battling get you in a better mood?

[Mikto. your defying the writer. why are you being nice. your not nice. stoppit.]

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2012, 02:43:17 AM »
I smiled and got up, taking out a seal.

Alright, you're on. Don't expect me to pull any punches. Also, I wanna test this field i made if thats ok with you.

I tossed the seal, and it turned into an orb.

Ready when you are.

I synched with Venom, my astral landing on a cube.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2012, 02:56:00 AM »
Mikto smiled.

Sounds good.

He synched in..

Creeper

He looked around.. it was like a maze of sorts... He doesn't like mazes.

Guesssssss I'll ussssse the normal Sssstratagy....

He just sat there. Waiting for his opponent to come at him.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 03, 2012, 12:27:45 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

You need to quit being a snob.

Daylin looked up from the cold metal floors of the ambulance. They had sat in awkward silence, Tylan controlling his emotions, and Daylin seething with anger.

That boy is a snake! He deserve every horrible dam-

Tylan was across the small clearing between them in a flash. He skillfully weaved past the medic, who was monitoring Warren and Stan. Daylin's felt a tight grip around his throat, and his head was whipped back into the metal wall behind him. It was an awkward position for them all, with the tight spaces of the ambulance. Tylan's knuckles were white. and in a flash he kicked open the back door of the ambulance, and hurled Daylin out of it. Leaving behind a stunned medic, he leaped right behind him. Daylin struggled to get up, but Tylan had him pinned, a foot planted on his chest forcefully.

Don't you ever say someone deserves treatment like that! That boy has a snake for an astral? So what?! Would you like it if you were judged because your astral is a lumbering bull?! But you wouldn't know how it feels, growing up with our, 'parents'! They spoiled you! I grew up in that orphanage, saw what it was really like. Why? Because they feared me. I was a prodigy, and they feared it!

Daylin could say nothing, the force Tylan was putting on his chest slowly increasing. He began to struggle for breath.

What about you? walking around with those scars on your body! You can't even tell your own damn brother what they are from. But I know, I have always known! They are from Warren... The man you consider a best friend.. He has problems Tylan! And yet you walk around, hiding the scars with make up, and sleeves. Don't lecture me about kindness, when your own friend doesn't spare you any, and you say nothing!

The force was lifted from his chest in an instant. And Tylan strode a pace away, and stopped. A crowd had gathered around them, watching the argument between the brothers. Daylin was sure this would make the tabloids, but he couldn't care less. He scrambled to his feet. The anger Daylin was famous for reared up, and he raised his fist to strike Tylan. Before he could even move, a powerful fist slammed into his temple. Pain roared through his veins, hotter than a thousand suns, and he clutched at his bleeding forehead. Daylin looked up and saw Tylan, his white eyes void of emotion, his face set in a stoic expression. His arm was extended from the blow he had just delivered. As Daylin supported himself against the outside wall of the arena, Tylan spoke a single, cold word.

Leave.

and with that he leaped back into the back of the ambulance, his mind a worse mess then before. Daylin stumbled blindly, and a fan rushed to his aid. She dragged him away while the other fans and reporters stood shocked. He felt dizzy as he was supported against something, and she began addressing his wound. Then, he passed out

(A random, kind fan. This person will not appear again. Also, they were outside the arena, not inside the building.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:30:26 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 03, 2012, 02:00:13 AM »
Is that the best you could do?

I flew above where the voice came from, and was able to pick him out from the cloud of mist. I stopped flying, and reverse-bicycle kicked him from above.

If the best I could do was attack you from afar with missiles, I wouldn't be competing.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 03, 2012, 02:25:15 AM »
Ragnarok

I didn't even look up when he spoke, and brought my sword up to block him from above, but messed up and ended up getting kicked in the back. I took the pain, and decided to end this. He was starting to bore me.

... *sigh* No good, I thought you'd be tougher than the people back at home...

He jumped away a few feet, turning to the robot, and pointing his sword at the air, then towards him.

... I believe we're done here.

Suddenly, both his armor and sword starting emitting a bright light, and he started firing balls of light at the Android. (They explode with the power of light, BTW)

15 seconds.

Venom

He silently slithered through the maze-like terrain, managing his way past the moving blocks, and caught sight of his opponent. He decided to use strategy this time, and slowly started slithering towards him, using the blocks as cover so he wouldn't be seen easily.

Let's see if he can detect me...
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 03, 2012, 02:37:26 AM »
creeper just stood motionless. He was  thinking.

What would I do if I was battling ssssssomeone in a maze... either ssssssneak up or wait for them to come at me. Going to need to be prepared for both.

He slowly started walking forward in the maze, and started saying something, hoping that they wouldn't know that he's bluffing...

Hey! I know your there! you can come out now and face me like a real man-err....astral.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 03, 2012, 03:15:28 AM »
I ignored the bluff, mostly because he was walking the opposite direction of me. I was about to strike at him, but then I lost my balance when the block I was on suddenly moved to the right. Regaining composition and thinking fast, I leaped at him, claws stretched in front of me, hoping to poison him.

HSSSSSSSSS!
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 03, 2012, 03:22:59 AM »
Creeper was hit and knocked forward, and poisoned. he turned around

Thatsssss a very nice everything you have there. would be a sssshame if ssssomethign wasss to happen to it...

he quickly fired 5 cards at the snake and walked forward. the poison taking a bit out of him whith each step....

work work work work..

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
Not sure what the cards did, but I didn't want to find out, so I leaped out of the way, but when they impacted the ground, I ended up getting launched a few feet from the impact of the explosion. Regaining composure, I quickly slithered into the maze, wanting him to lose track of me so I could attack again.

Let's see if he can find me before I find him...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2012, 08:53:38 PM »
Daylin

Daylin flashed a fake smile at the fan who had helped him, before pressing the ice pack to his head, and walking away. He couldn't believe Tylan had done that! They had fought many times before, but never had it come to blows. He knew the minute the jab at Warren had left his mouth, he had gone too far. Tylan had grown up in an orphanage, and Daylin hadn't even known of his existence until eight years ago. When he found out about Tylan, it was when his resentment for his parents began. He had met with Tylan ever day since, and over time had caught glimpses of the scars that riddled his brothers body under the long sleeves, and make up. He met Warren soon after meeting Tylan, and began to dig up information. After some time, Daylin had found out what was going on, but was powerless to stop it. Warren had been hurting Tylan, and Tylan did nothing... Tylan's painful screams as the knife was dragged across his skin still haunted Daylin.

What the....

Daylin glanced up, he was at the park. He must have tuned out and ended up here. He spotted several astral fighters, and challenged them to a fight. He needed to blow off steam.

Garlock

He watched as two snake like beings surrounded him. Snakes.... the haunted look in Tylan's eyes as he punched Daylin ripped across his mind, and the snakes took advantage of the distraction. They lunged forward, digging their sharps fangs into the thick hide of Garlock. With a feral bellow, he ripped one off, snapping its neck and instantly desyncing it. He grabbed his totem, and threw the other one off, before smashing its head in. Two were out, three to go, but the poison had taken its toll...  The last three were something called pokemon, whatever that was. One was a large orange dragon, with a tail that held a burning flame. It breathed a large bolt of fire, but Garlock smashed the fire with his totem. No sooner had the dragon taken to the air, that Garlock threw his ax. Spiraling tip over shaft, it dug deep into the dragon's snout.The dragon fell, and slowly disappeared, Garlock retrieving his ax. The next one, a Salamence, was dispatched similarly.  Then, a muscle bound pokemon with four arms appeared. Machamp. Garlock bellowed, and charged. He was met with a thunderous blow to the face, and another to the stomach. Falling back, he prepared to charge again, but collapsed. The poison had taken its toll. The Machamp yelled, and the tauren felt a crashing blow to the back, before it was all over...

Daylin

Daylin begrudgingly congratulated the winner, before storming away. He had taken more opponents on than that at once, and won. What was wrong? Was he losing his touch.......?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 10, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »
The ambulances left for the nearest hospital. It didn't take long for them to get there. The paramedics rushed both of the fighters to separate rooms. A police officer approached the witness.

I need you to come with me. Just going to ask a few questions.

He motioned towards his squad car.

Meanwhile, the attackers who took down the champ went to see their master.

Master Shroud, we found him. The one who will complete your plans.

Jayden turned around in a very sinister looking chair, seeming particularly pleased.

Excellent. Keep a close eye on our little helper. We go through with our plan tonight.

Sir, there is one problem. We may have had a witness, and authorities might have been alerted.

You leave that to me. I have a connection that will help this run smoothly as possible. Just do as I ordered!

The two left. Jayden pulled out his cell.

It's time. Make a good enough report to get everyone away from the hospitals... Yes, all of the hospitals.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining
« Reply #267 on: October 11, 2012, 02:08:17 AM »
Tylan

Tylan glanced at the officer, then to the squad car.

Fine.

Tylan sat down in the car, and not caring there was a cop beside him, didn't buckle his seat.

Lets go.

Warren
(Dream/flashback)

Tylan hollered triumphantly, slamming his cards down on the table.

Full house, I win! You definitely can't beat that!

Warren held several cards, and his face held no sign of satisfaction as he placed them on the table.

I win. Royal flush!

Warren chuckled and smiled at Tylan's shocked face. Then picked up the deck.

'Nother game?

Tylan nodded.

I'll get you this time.

The cards were dealt, and laughter rang until the early hours of dawn as the two played poker.

Ready to crash?

Warren never received an answer for that question. Tylan was sprawled out on the floor snoring. warren chuckled at his room mate, before the fourteen year old blonde turned towards his bunk. They had shared this same room since Tylan was left at the orphanage. Warren yawned, raising a hand to cover his mouth as he stretched his arms behind his head. He suddenly fell, his foot catching on a shirt, thrown carelessly on the floor, and his head hit the railing. He closed is eyes, expecting pain, but pleasure racked his whole body. He lifted himself off the floor,wondering what happened. Raising his hand to his head, he felt blood, but it didn't hurt...it felt good...

Are you alright?!

And as Tylan rushed to help, Warren's addiction to pain began.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2012, 07:03:51 PM »
Alright, start from the beginning. Why were you and another person carrying an unconscious Stan Masters and Warren? It seems pretty suspicious.

The cop pulled out a pad and paper to take notes for his report.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2012, 10:58:36 PM »
Tylan

Tylan glared at him hatefully.

I like how you say Stan Masters and 'Warren'.

His words were laced heavily with anger, and he hated how the man said Warren, with such...
indifference. Tylan began to check off events on his fingers as he spoke.

Warren and I were in an alley, meeting to catch up. We were talking in an alley, when Warren went to show me the knife he recently purchased, Stan tackled him. As I told him to get off, a red orb fell from the sky. On instinct, I leaped back. I looked at them, and they had been forced into a battle.  The wounds they seemed to take looked real, and when they lost, they were electrocuted. I have no idea why. I rushed them here, and now we talk. Any questions?

Tylan waited patiently. He left out his brother, and anything that would make the man suspicious of Warren. And he was a damn good liar.